The #1 Project!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The #1 Project!

An online Dubbing group

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Chi Chi Buri Corner News! Updates on all youtube activities and audition results!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Buri Buri

Buri Buri

Chi Chi Buri Corner News! Updates on all youtube activities and audition results! Empty
PostSubject: Chi Chi Buri Corner News! Updates on all youtube activities and audition results!   Chi Chi Buri Corner News! Updates on all youtube activities and audition results! Icon_minitimeSat Mar 24, 2012 10:22 am

cheers cheers cheers cheers

Okay here we go. This is my first news bulletin and I am ready to serve you all a fresh cup of "Whats happening on Youtube"!

We will start with these auditions that turned out almost 2,000 girls application entries in hopes to make into this very diverse project called "LoveMelodii"!

The auditions opened late last month and a lot of familiar faces including my own jumped to the idea of getting in.

This group is very unique because they start off every video with a VTR of the members participating in the single, talking about random topics and introducing their single. By doing a little investigation myself, I found out that you do not really have to know how to speak Japanese because it is a script they read, you must only know how to pronounce Japanese words. Still in all their style is intriguing and very unique.

Now every one has been wanting to know who made it into the second round and from what I can see these are the second round winners:

cheers Aiko [Aikolwaa]
cheers Lily [AwakeCHU]
cheers Yuki [CardcaptorSakura93]
cheers Himi [Fairyxprincess2]
cheers Lilo [LiloNoYumeDesu]
cheers Noeru [Mazolikirai]
cheers Kiri [Magoamekiri]
cheers Yuns [xSaraYunsx]
cheers My-chuu [xLittleMystery]
cheers Dhewie [dhewie04]
cheers Chuchi [chuchimiki]
cheers Miyuki [MyukiTsujiChan]
cheers Liz [Liz9419]
cheers Laury [LauryLuchia1495]
cheers Suki [ChiisaiSuki]
cheers Amitty [Amitty4]

cheers cheers cheers cheers Congratulationssss to all of you who made it!!!! Especiallly to our very own
KIRI AND OUR DHEWIEEE!!!!! AWWW MY LITTLE SIS AND KAWAII DHEWIE!!! CONGRATULATIONS YOU GUYS AND GOOD LUCK IN THE SECOND AUDITIONS!! cheers cheers cheers cheers

Well this is the update so far and I will keep you posted! Very Happy Very Happy

FYI! Surprised : LoveMelodii has an Eggs Program also so for all who havent made it maybe you will become an egg or maybe not because I am not sure whether the eggs are choosen from those who made it to second round or from those who participated in general.

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven But if you are like me and did NOT make it, THERE IS ALWAYS NEXT TIME! Razz Razz

Last edited by Buri Buri on Sat Mar 24, 2012 10:49 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/SNOOKIBUNNII17
Icchan

Icchan

Chi Chi Buri Corner News! Updates on all youtube activities and audition results! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chi Chi Buri Corner News! Updates on all youtube activities and audition results!   Chi Chi Buri Corner News! Updates on all youtube activities and audition results! Icon_minitimeSat Mar 24, 2012 10:40 am

D'awww

It's okay Buririn! I didn't make it in either ^^;;

Oh well! I still have you guys here ;w; !!

CONGRATULATIOONS KIRIRIN AND DHEWIEE! I'M PROUD OF YOU GUYS >W< !!

But it seems in another project I'm in, I have been chosen by my leader-san that I am going to participate in a groupdub with LoveMelodii , alongside other Projects. LoveMelodii is still looking for some projects that want to participate, so LEADER-SAN! If you want to, you can ask LoveMelodii if we can join in ^^

Last edited by KinonoIcchan on Sat Mar 24, 2012 10:46 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/KinonoIcchan?feature=mhee
Buri Buri

Buri Buri

PostSubject: Re: Chi Chi Buri Corner News! Updates on all youtube activities and audition results!   Chi Chi Buri Corner News! Updates on all youtube activities and audition results! Icon_minitimeSat Mar 24, 2012 10:45 am

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Hai I stilll have my Hime Icchan so I am happpy lol. I am not giving up though lol.

But I have Daiichi and my sisters here lol Daisuki Daiichi! project!! lol lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
Sayumi

Sayumi

Location : Cavite, Philippines ♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥ NOTE: I'm actually a 13-year old Grade 9 student!! ~^^~

PostSubject: Re: Chi Chi Buri Corner News! Updates on all youtube activities and audition results!   Chi Chi Buri Corner News! Updates on all youtube activities and audition results! Icon_minitimeSun Mar 25, 2012 8:43 am

I think I would still be needing an audition piece before I audition... Thank you for saying then Buri-kouhai, you've been a great help to me.. Smile
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/NatsuyakiYurina22
Buri Buri

Buri Buri

PostSubject: Re: Chi Chi Buri Corner News! Updates on all youtube activities and audition results!   Chi Chi Buri Corner News! Updates on all youtube activities and audition results! Icon_minitimeSun Mar 25, 2012 2:45 pm

Haiiiiii my Sayu- sempai!

Anytime. Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chi Chi Buri Corner News! Updates on all youtube activities and audition results!   Chi Chi Buri Corner News! Updates on all youtube activities and audition results! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Chi Chi Buri Corner News! Updates on all youtube activities and audition results!
Page 1 of 1