The #1 Project!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The #1 Project!

An online Dubbing group

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Second Generation Coming Soon! If you are thinking of graduation soon, now is the time to inform me~

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Hashimoto Aimi
Admin
Hashimoto Aimi

Second Generation Coming Soon! If you are thinking of graduation soon, now is the time to inform me~ Empty
PostSubject: Second Generation Coming Soon! If you are thinking of graduation soon, now is the time to inform me~   Second Generation Coming Soon! If you are thinking of graduation soon, now is the time to inform me~ Icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2012 3:06 pm

Not saying that I want anyone to leave!! but if you are someone that is thinking of leaving soon, please talk to me about in a PM only! and we can discuss all about your graduation. If any members are thinking of leaving, it will affect the number of second gen members that will come in. Please let me know.

I will post something like this every time a new gen is about to come in.

Also, please promote second gen auditions! I will let you know when the auditions are officially open, which will be sometime this week!

and starting next gen, I will be more strict about deadline and strikes, so please be aware~
Back to top Go down
https://daiichi.forumotion.com
Sayumi

Sayumi

Location : Cavite, Philippines ♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥ NOTE: I'm actually a 13-year old Grade 9 student!! ~^^~

Second Generation Coming Soon! If you are thinking of graduation soon, now is the time to inform me~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Second Generation Coming Soon! If you are thinking of graduation soon, now is the time to inform me~   Second Generation Coming Soon! If you are thinking of graduation soon, now is the time to inform me~ Icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2012 8:14 am

Oooh ~ this will make lessen my laziness xD Laughing
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/NatsuyakiYurina22

Second Generation Coming Soon! If you are thinking of graduation soon, now is the time to inform me~
Page 1 of 1