The #1 Project!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The #1 Project!

An online Dubbing group

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

::Others:: Gaki's graduation song :(

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Icchan

Icchan

::Others:: Gaki's graduation song :( Empty
PostSubject: ::Others:: Gaki's graduation song :(   ::Others:: Gaki's graduation song :( Icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2012 7:50 pm

It's perfect.. and she's absolutely beautiful! I hope the 5th gen members come to her graduation concert! Especially Ai! Ai HAS to come! Sad

I looked at the lyrics and teared up, because I myself am graduating elementary school in 2 months and going to a different school from all my friends (and it's far from them too...) and it's been 10 years , JUST LIKE GAKI . Too many similarities D:

I might just sing this for my friends on graduation! xD [They don't know I sing except one of my best friends because I just told her and I'm joking around with her ahaha! She thinks I can't sing but she hasn't heard me yet =3= One of my best friends used to sing--- OKAY BACK ON SUBJECT, ICCHAN! >8U]

So yeah! It's too bad that there will be no 5th gen to sing the 50th single. I mean.. it's their base number... if only Ai and Gaki couldve stayed a tad longer... I mean, 10 years! Sad ... It's truly upsetting ...

I hope she will happy after she graduates Morning Musume though! :')
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/KinonoIcchan?feature=mhee
Sayumi

Sayumi

Location : Cavite, Philippines ♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥ NOTE: I'm actually a 13-year old Grade 9 student!! ~^^~

PostSubject: Re: ::Others:: Gaki's graduation song :(   ::Others:: Gaki's graduation song :( Icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2012 10:41 pm

The lyrics touched my heart... While I was listening, I looked at Gaki's picture. I can't barely tell if she was smiling or not. But I listened to the song without smiling (promise... I didn't really smile and showing a very sad face)
I almost cried.. I just kept looking at Gaki's pic until she said "Thank you, my friend(s)" I kinda like... smile. Embarassed I love you Just like I said to myself... "Now that I know all about Gaki, her blog, her warm heart ♥️, and now that I am loving her, why must be the time for her to graduate?? I haven't even had the chance to say or call her Gaki-chan Crying or Very sad Oh why?"

Ai MUST really come... bounce They both stayed for 1 decade (I think it's the limitation xD) And their 50th single without 5th gen??? I think this must be the start of the REAL NEW generation of Morning Musume. Did you get my point?? rabbit

EDIT - And just look at the title.. "Egao ni Namida" The title has words 'egao' (smile) and 'namida' (tears) It's a very perfect graduation song Crying or Very sad Rolling Eyes

[And because of that, I will dub 'Omoide' (Memories) for Gaki.. Especially the part... "omoide BYE BYE" Rolling Eyes Neutral ]
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/NatsuyakiYurina22
Icchan

Icchan

PostSubject: Re: ::Others:: Gaki's graduation song :(   ::Others:: Gaki's graduation song :( Icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2012 8:01 pm

HER PV ;A; -sobs horribly, snot comes out of my nose- TISSHUUU!! ;A; TISSHUUUUU... [only a minute of it tho.. LOL]

Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/KinonoIcchan?feature=mhee
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ::Others:: Gaki's graduation song :(   ::Others:: Gaki's graduation song :( Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

::Others:: Gaki's graduation song :(
Page 1 of 1