The #1 Project!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The #1 Project!

An online Dubbing group

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

::Intro:: Sakana's here ^-^

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Sakana

::Intro:: Sakana's here ^-^ Empty
PostSubject: ::Intro:: Sakana's here ^-^   ::Intro:: Sakana's here ^-^ Icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2012 8:37 pm

Hello~

I'm Sakana, nice to meet you!
Not used to forum and all, kekeke..

I'm 18 but people says I look like a little girl because I'm not tall and skinny xD
( Yep, seems like I'm old ;__; )

I live in France and I'm currently learning Chinese and Japanese ^^
So I can speak French, English, Chinese, mostly Japanese and I have some notions in Spanish. I wish to learn Korean but it looks hard..
Since I love travelling, languages are very important, right? =D

I'm also working in a little restaurant, when I'm not at school ^^'
Since I enjoy shopping, earning money is needed xD
So I'm afraid I won't be able to be online often, sorry about that.

I'm kinda very shy so I had difficulties with singing, dancing and all, but I love it.
But my cousin's dream is to became an "Idol" and I want to help her as much as I can, because I consider her like my dear little sister <3
That's why I'm trying to sing and dance more and more with her to support her ^^'
(Though, my voice is still weak...)

I really really love J-Pop and K-Pop, that also encouraged me to practice.
Actually, I'm listening to a lot of Asian bands/singers!
But my faves are BigBang, Morning Musume, SNSD, U-Kiss, SHINee, SISTAR, T-Ara and more recently NU'EST <3
I already saw some of them at concert, but I still want to "meet" the ones I've never seen x)

I'm also what you can call an Otaku ^^'
I always loved Japanese culture and now, I want to learn more about Korean culture =)

Well, I think that's all.. If you have any question, please feel free to ask, I'll do my best to answer you ^^

I hope we'll be friends! =)

Back to top Go down
Icchan

Icchan

PostSubject: Re: ::Intro:: Sakana's here ^-^   ::Intro:: Sakana's here ^-^ Icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2012 8:44 pm

Ohaiyo/Konnichiwa/Konbanwa/Annyanghaseyo, Kananan! [Can I call you that? kekeke ! What do you prefer for me to call youuu?! 8D]

Hm , just wondering, are you a 2nd generation member? 8D [If so, welcomes! If not, err , ... yeah LOL -awks silence-]

I wish to be an idol too ... I feel so much regret not taking an High school audition for singing ;A; ... I was going to go for piano but they didn't have piano there.... erk. [The uniforms are so nice too .. =w= ... iinaa..... ~ .... SHOOT. Must stay on topic +A+]

Anyway, welcome to Daiichi!Project! We welcome you with open arms! 8D

And no, you're not old! >8U DON'T SAY THAT, LOL.

AND I LOVE ALL THOSE BANDS. Especially SNSD! =w= I am a SONE [but not those rude ones.. just those one who know all about them and completely obsessed... aigoo ... ahah]

Last edited by KinonoIcchan on Tue Apr 17, 2012 10:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/KinonoIcchan?feature=mhee
Hashimoto Aimi
Admin
Hashimoto Aimi

PostSubject: Re: ::Intro:: Sakana's here ^-^   ::Intro:: Sakana's here ^-^ Icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2012 9:47 pm

Since Sakana-san has not auditioned yet and I am not too sure of who she is, I have banned her for the moment. I have sent her an email telling her the following:

Hashimoto Aimi to Lululu_Angel wrote:

Sakana-san~

Hello Sakana-san! I am D!P's leader, Hashimoto Aimi!

I have noticed that you've recently signed up for our forum. We are an online singing group that covers mainly Hello Project and related songs.
This for unfortunately is only for current and active members . If you are interested in joining us, please audition for our project, Luckily auditions for 2nd generation are currently open! all audition information is below~ For now, Since we do have very young members I will "ban" you from the moment. In past projects I have men that have signed-up just to pray on the young members and I would not like that mess to happen again so I hope you can please understand~ If you audition and make it in, of course I will change this and you can visit often! If you are interested, please PM me back with a sample of your singing in japanese or korean as well as the questionnaire that is below! I hope to here from you soon~

[insert audition information]
Back to top Go down
https://daiichi.forumotion.com
Ayumi ☂

Ayumi ☂

PostSubject: Re: ::Intro:: Sakana's here ^-^   ::Intro:: Sakana's here ^-^ Icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2012 10:10 pm

Kon'nichiwa, Sakana. Watashi no namae Ayumi desu. Hajimemashite!

No, you're not old! Actually, I'm 9 years old. So now, I'm sure you feel old. 8|
And yes, languages are very important. Especially when you love traveling.

I never went to other places, I never went to other countries. I stayed in the Philippines for 9 years. ^^'

Actually, I love traveling too. Even though I never went to other countries. xD

Anyway, Welcome to Daichii!Project. >:U
I hope we can be good friends.
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/Ayuuriin_
Icchan

Icchan

PostSubject: Re: ::Intro:: Sakana's here ^-^   ::Intro:: Sakana's here ^-^ Icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2012 10:22 pm

Aimi Moon-hee wrote:
Since Sakana-san has not auditioned yet and I am not too sure of who she is, I have banned her for the moment. I have sent her an email telling her the following:

Hashimoto Aimi to Lululu_Angel wrote:

Sakana-san~

Hello Sakana-san! I am D!P's leader, Hashimoto Aimi!

I have noticed that you've recently signed up for our forum. We are an online singing group that covers mainly Hello Project and related songs.
This for unfortunately is only for current and active members . If you are interested in joining us, please audition for our project, Luckily auditions for 2nd generation are currently open! all audition information is below~ For now, Since we do have very young members I will "ban" you from the moment. In past projects I have men that have signed-up just to pray on the young members and I would not like that mess to happen again so I hope you can please understand~ If you audition and make it in, of course I will change this and you can visit often! If you are interested, please PM me back with a sample of your singing in japanese or korean as well as the questionnaire that is below! I hope to here from you soon~

[insert audition information]

Erkkkk .. yeah . That's why the first thing I asked was "Are you a 2nd generation member .. because this is a bit ... odd.. ._. ...."

xD

That's true though. They could [obviously] easily disguise as young women, when they are really middle-aged men. Ugh, I hate those kind of people. They're the kind who make me really angry, thus you'll see the verbally-abusive side of me , LOLOL [I like to rant, eekk...bad point there Neutral .... =w=]

Anyway, I hope Sakana-san auditions... =w= I wonder how she found the forum though.
Back to top Go down
Hashimoto Aimi
Admin
Hashimoto Aimi

PostSubject: Re: ::Intro:: Sakana's here ^-^   ::Intro:: Sakana's here ^-^ Icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2012 10:33 pm

our forum ca be found on google! I just have no idea what she typed in to find us XD

I have a feeling that she isn't pretending to be anyone, I just don't want to take the risk, you know?
Back to top Go down
kiri

kiri

PostSubject: Re: ::Intro:: Sakana's here ^-^   ::Intro:: Sakana's here ^-^ Icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2012 10:36 pm

Aimi Moon-hee wrote:
our forum ca be found on google! I just have no idea what she typed in to find us XD

I have a feeling that she isn't pretending to be anyone, I just don't want to take the risk, you know?
i think you can adjust the setting, so that no one can register
Back to top Go down
Hashimoto Aimi
Admin
Hashimoto Aimi

PostSubject: Re: ::Intro:: Sakana's here ^-^   ::Intro:: Sakana's here ^-^ Icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2012 10:37 pm

I've now set it to where I have to approve the new member + there is now an activation code for the registering members~ thank you kiri
Back to top Go down
Icchan

Icchan

PostSubject: Re: ::Intro:: Sakana's here ^-^   ::Intro:: Sakana's here ^-^ Icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2012 10:40 pm

Aimi Moon-hee wrote:

Ah, seriously?
-facepalm-

She probably found us while trying to look for auditions on youtube, and decided to check our project in google, and ta-da. xD Ahaha.

So do I... but looks can be deceiving +W+ [Shoot , I'm so paranoid now .3.]

I really can't wait for 2nd generation though xD [I just thought Special Generation ~ Berryz Koubou]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ::Intro:: Sakana's here ^-^   ::Intro:: Sakana's here ^-^ Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

::Intro:: Sakana's here ^-^
Page 1 of 1