The #1 Project!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The #1 Project!

An online Dubbing group

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

::Chat: Does anyone else think that a major chance will happen in Berryz Koubou Soon?

Go down 
4 posters

What do you think will happen to berryz in the next 5 years?
They will still be thriving!
::Chat: Does anyone else think that a major chance will happen in Berryz Koubou Soon? Empty17%::Chat: Does anyone else think that a major chance will happen in Berryz Koubou Soon? Empty
 17% [ 1 ]
A few members will leave us ;(
::Chat: Does anyone else think that a major chance will happen in Berryz Koubou Soon? Empty17%::Chat: Does anyone else think that a major chance will happen in Berryz Koubou Soon? Empty
 17% [ 1 ]
Members will leave but new ones will be brought in.
::Chat: Does anyone else think that a major chance will happen in Berryz Koubou Soon? Empty33%::Chat: Does anyone else think that a major chance will happen in Berryz Koubou Soon? Empty
 33% [ 2 ]
New members will be added, no one will leave.
 17% [ 1 ]
they will disband.
::Chat: Does anyone else think that a major chance will happen in Berryz Koubou Soon? Empty0%::Chat: Does anyone else think that a major chance will happen in Berryz Koubou Soon? Empty
 0% [ 0 ]
Aimi, this is a stupid topic! >:{
::Chat: Does anyone else think that a major chance will happen in Berryz Koubou Soon? Empty16%::Chat: Does anyone else think that a major chance will happen in Berryz Koubou Soon? Empty
 16% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 6

AuthorMessage
Hashimoto Aimi
Admin
Hashimoto Aimi

::Chat: Does anyone else think that a major chance will happen in Berryz Koubou Soon? Empty
PostSubject: ::Chat: Does anyone else think that a major chance will happen in Berryz Koubou Soon?   ::Chat: Does anyone else think that a major chance will happen in Berryz Koubou Soon? Icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2012 4:52 pm

I mean if you think about it, this group has been with us... 8 years now? They haven't had a change in line up since 2005 when Maiha left... and the members are almost "Up there in years" and almost "too old" to be idols...I know it's a little early to talk about this but the ages of them are kind of "older" for idols.

Shimizu Saki (清水 佐紀) November 22, 1991 (age 20)
Tsugunaga Momoko (嗣永 桃子) March 6, 1992 (age 20)
Tokunaga Chinami (徳永 千奈美) May 22, 1992 (age 19)
Sudou Maasa (須藤茉麻) July 3, 1992 (age 19)
Natsuyaki Miyabi (夏焼 雅) August 25, 1992 (age 19)
Kumai Yurina (熊井 友理奈) August 3, 1993 (age 18)
Sugaya Risako (菅谷 梨沙子) April 4, 1994 (age 18)

with the youngest member being 18, I think some changes might come. Either a member or two will leave (Like Captain or Sudou - My gut kinda hits me with them), new members will be added (which I find unlikely), or the group will disband within the next 5 years (which I find possible.)

Takahashi Ai left morning musume at the age of 25 (September 14, 1986 (age 25)) which is older for an idol and Niigaki is leaving us at the age of 23 (October 20, 1988 (age 23)).

I don't know what you girls might think, but I don't think berryz will be a group anymore in 5 years, if they are i of course will be happy, but extremely surprised. Shocked
Back to top Go down
https://daiichi.forumotion.com
Icchan

Icchan

::Chat: Does anyone else think that a major chance will happen in Berryz Koubou Soon? Empty
PostSubject: Re: ::Chat: Does anyone else think that a major chance will happen in Berryz Koubou Soon?   ::Chat: Does anyone else think that a major chance will happen in Berryz Koubou Soon? Icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2012 5:07 pm

A few members will leave us is what I voted.

But I honestly think they would live as long as Morning Musume [because Morning Musume is a graduation group (that's what I like to call it LOL] and to be honest, obviously some will decide to leave. If not, I will honestly be amazed. LOL.

It's unlikely that Berryz Koubou will stay for that long [in my honest opinion] but I'd like to see what happens! ^_^
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/KinonoIcchan?feature=mhee
Buri Buri

Buri Buri

PostSubject: Re: ::Chat: Does anyone else think that a major chance will happen in Berryz Koubou Soon?   ::Chat: Does anyone else think that a major chance will happen in Berryz Koubou Soon? Icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2012 7:39 pm

i think new ppl will be added OMGGGG!!! Can u imagine the lucky girls who would form the new Berryz Kobou!!!! I am very thrillled to seee lol
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/SNOOKIBUNNII17
Sayumi

Sayumi

Location : Cavite, Philippines ♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥ NOTE: I'm actually a 13-year old Grade 9 student!! ~^^~

PostSubject: Re: ::Chat: Does anyone else think that a major chance will happen in Berryz Koubou Soon?   ::Chat: Does anyone else think that a major chance will happen in Berryz Koubou Soon? Icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2012 2:44 am

I think Captain won't graduate since she said that she wanted to stay on H!P and BK longer.. Also, she'd be the next leader of H!P and she will graduate as fast as that? xD

But actually, if BK will be disbanded, I would never look at H!P again.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/NatsuyakiYurina22
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ::Chat: Does anyone else think that a major chance will happen in Berryz Koubou Soon?   ::Chat: Does anyone else think that a major chance will happen in Berryz Koubou Soon? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

::Chat: Does anyone else think that a major chance will happen in Berryz Koubou Soon?
Page 1 of 1