The #1 Project!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The #1 Project!

An online Dubbing group

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Member Appreciation Cornerrr!!!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Buri Buri

Buri Buri

Member Appreciation Cornerrr!!! Empty
PostSubject: Member Appreciation Cornerrr!!!   Member Appreciation Cornerrr!!! Icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 2:37 pm

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven CAPTAIN!!! Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

I want to give appreciation our Captain! We alll should! She has made one of the cooolest projects I have ever been in and I want to give her a few deserving awards of recognition so without further or due here we go!

Captain of Daiichi! Project, you are reading this, you are being recognized for the following that I Buri Buri-chan feel you are extremely deserving of:

Like a Star @ heaven The Outstanding Leadership Award: For always thinking of your members and their feelings. From line distributions to just hearing us out on our wants and needs and willing to change or tweek the project abit and listening to our ideas shows you are a leader of many words but nothing falling short of freaking outstanding!

Like a Star @ heaven The Tsunku Award: You are being awarded the Tsunku award for being the only person I know to resemble a female Tsunku (only cooler, prettier and fairer). You know how to choose talent and have an ear for idols. You respect us all at the same time expect alot from all of us but at the same time you are the coolest big sister to the project and leader. You can also name this the Taeyeon Award, Ai Takahshi Award, Gakki Award, and even the Borang Award all awesome leaders as well as friends.

Like a Star @ heaven Equal Award: For always treating us all equal and fair and being close with everyone within the project.

Like a Star @ heaven Unselfish Award: For always putting the group as a whole as top priority. You dont do what greedy leaders might do like make your self the star and shine more. Even in line distribution I notice you share lines and never give yourself all or majority of the lines. The most awesomest thing I saw you do was add our Sayumi when you already color coded the lines and to add her awesomeness in you gave her some of your lines. That was the sweetest an cooolest most kindest act of unselflishness I have ever seen I became the biggest Captain fan!!!

Like a Star @ heaven The Awesome/Sugoi Award!: For being the best in more than one area!

lol! lol! lol! I hope you read this and smile because you are 100% appreciated as an awesome captain.. Captain lol lol! lol! lol!

If you have anymore Awards lets add then girlies!

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven This is a section where we can award awesome members in our project many awards for many reasons just to show we appreciate them. My choice was Captain lol You choose lol. We can choose the same person if we want it doesnt matter this is our appreciation section lol Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

Last edited by Buri Buri on Sat Apr 21, 2012 5:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/SNOOKIBUNNII17
Hashimoto Aimi
Admin
Hashimoto Aimi

Member Appreciation Cornerrr!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Member Appreciation Cornerrr!!!   Member Appreciation Cornerrr!!! Icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 4:12 pm

(>*.*<)

kyaaa thank you Buri~ 恥ずかしい~∑(O_O;)Shock!!
Back to top Go down
https://daiichi.forumotion.com

Member Appreciation Cornerrr!!!
Page 1 of 1