The #1 Project!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The #1 Project!

An online Dubbing group

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

::Others:: Having my own room...

Go down 
+2
Icchan
Sayumi
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Sayumi

Sayumi

Location : Cavite, Philippines ♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥ NOTE: I'm actually a 13-year old Grade 9 student!! ~^^~

::Others:: Having my own room... Empty
PostSubject: ::Others:: Having my own room...   ::Others:: Having my own room... Icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2012 11:38 pm

.__. I don't actually have my own room Razz Since I'm scared of sleeping alone Rolling Eyes

When school year starts, (this June 2012) I think I will have my own room... I have my own room but I never used it nor slept there because it's veerrryyyy hottt in there..!!! Mad ~ also, it's upstairs [it's scaryyyy ~...]

The computer I'm using is in our living room (where our TV is) and the TV is always used. Evil or Very Mad One reason why I can't record lines fast .__. Evil or Very Mad

This room I'm having is my dad's room. This 2012, he will have work (seaman... you know...) and while he's gone, it'll be my room. I asked my grandmom to place the computer in that room... Neutral So I can record..! xDD cheers cheers cheers

I'm worried about:: I'm not used to sleep by myself Shocked Shocked Razz Razz Razz Razz

Sleep pale pale pale
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/NatsuyakiYurina22
Icchan

Icchan

PostSubject: Re: ::Others:: Having my own room...   ::Others:: Having my own room... Icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2012 11:49 pm

Pfft, I totally know how you feel.

I hang out in my own room (...my friends call me a rich girl because I live in those big townhouses Dx But seriously.. I'm just like any normal canadian...!) and record until late at night and I chicken out and don't sleep in my room (every since I watched Buono's Gomenasai ._.) and so I sleep at the top of the bunk bed in my brother's room (I'm such a scaredy cat ohmygoodness LOLOLOL)

I'm still building up the courage to sleep in my own room again. It's hard when the damn film CURSED me >8U

^ But I'm quite over it. I just really need to clean up my room -w- ... erk , should I say cave. xD
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/KinonoIcchan?feature=mhee
kiri

kiri

PostSubject: Re: ::Others:: Having my own room...   ::Others:: Having my own room... Icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2012 12:00 am

i selpt on my own in my own room since grade 1.
some good things:
1.you can do whatever you want
2.you use your own computer( that's after i come to canada, in china, i don't even use computer, all i have are books)
3. no one can see your secret

bad thing:
1. my parents always just go into my room without knocking and check whether i'm studying or not!! Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
Ayumi ☂

Ayumi ☂

PostSubject: Re: ::Others:: Having my own room...   ::Others:: Having my own room... Icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2012 4:01 am

I never sleep without my parents. ^o^

Our laptop is in our living room too. That's why I can't record my lines so fast.
I wake up early when no ones awake when I record my lines.

I really want my own room (where I can sleep with my sister).
And both of us wants a double deck!

In our house, there are two rooms. Actually, the other room is really ours. I meant ours, me and my sisters' room. ^w^
But when my grandparents were here, they used to sleep in the other room (me and my sisters' room).

My mom and dad already lives here when we weren't still alive. Maybe 1999.
But it doesn't look old.

AND SAYUU! Can you still remember the rainbow thingy you gave me?
It's still with me. I put it under my pillow before I go to sleep.

And when I go to school, I hang it on my bag. ^w^
I think it never gets dirty. tongue
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/Ayuuriin_
Sayumi

Sayumi

Location : Cavite, Philippines ♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥ NOTE: I'm actually a 13-year old Grade 9 student!! ~^^~

PostSubject: Re: ::Others:: Having my own room...   ::Others:: Having my own room... Icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2012 11:27 pm

@Icchan - I never watched movies when I'm alone (except if it is comedy xDD)
'Cause before I sleep, the last thing I would remember would be my dream/nightmare. I can remember I ate lots of chocolates and candies until past 12 midnight and I had a dream. I was in a candy world where I can eat anything!! xDD Bunches of trees where chocolate, the river/pond was choco syrup, the grass were gummies xDD Laughing When I hold the floor with my hand while I'm on the bed, I feel like there's something that would hold my hand and pull me out of bed!! affraid And do you girls know the "devil's hour"? 3AM right? One time, it was 2:45AM and I still can't sleep... I kept thinking about 3AM and saying, "Go to sleep! Go to sleep! The devil's hour is coming!"I just close my eyes until I get to sleep cheers

@Kiri - That's why I want my own room. There are also disadvantages like you said! Evil or Very Mad One time, I borrowed my classmate's slum book 'cause I haven't finished answering. I put that book under my notebooks on the table. When I woke up, my grandmom asked about it! Evil or Very Mad Gosh! She read it! I should have put that book in my cabinet! Evil or Very Mad

@Ayumi - There are lots of Feng Shui (Spelling wrong? Neutral ) about double-deck beds. That's why I'm scared of that kind of bed. I always wanted to sleep at the top of a double-deck. I tried it once when I had an overnight with my neighbor but my friend's father told us to sleep under not above xDD Rolling Eyes Laughing Neutral
We live for about 10-11 years. I think there's no change (no renovations!) but the plants and furniture (placements), etc...

Ahh ~ the rainbow HEART.. It's a remembrance xDD Wink

Exclamation BTW, you went to Tagaytay - Pink Sisters?? Aww... Crying or Very sad too bad.. we went to Pink Sisters this last SUnday (22) No
Back to top Go down
Ayumi ☂

Ayumi ☂

PostSubject: Re: ::Others:: Having my own room...   ::Others:: Having my own room... Icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2012 3:02 am

The Rainbow, I promise to never lose it. ^w^

And yes, we went to Pink Sisters. We went there before we got home from Tito Alvin's house.
I was with my mom and dad.

AND SISTER. Rolling Eyes

I included you in the prayer I wrote in the paper. I said, "Pray for the souls of Iluminada Gabito, Mylah Cruz, Reynaldo Cruz, Jheny Calamlam and Ashley Perez."

Hahaha, I didn't include my sister. ^o^

Do you know the movie Fung Shui? (It's a horror movie) The first time I watched that movie, I was scared of a Feng Shui. But, I wasn't scared of double deck beds.

We own a mirror like that here in our house! cheers
But, I never looked at it.
Back to top Go down
Ji hyun

Ji hyun

PostSubject: Re: ::Others:: Having my own room...   ::Others:: Having my own room... Icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2012 5:33 am

I have slept in my own room since grade 6. My parents always knock, they don't come into my room very much. They are like all about personal space. My room, is my personal space, it's MY like imagination land, where I can do what I want. If I go to my brothers' Rooms without knocking, I'll get in trouble.

In my room, I have my computer, laptop and t.v. It's also filled with books and notebooks ;w;

hurr hurr~

I'm afraid of sleeping in my own room as well but haha I have. . . . someone who stays up with me until I fall asleep now OwO so iss all good~
Back to top Go down
Sayumi

Sayumi

PostSubject: Re: ::Others:: Having my own room...   ::Others:: Having my own room... Icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2012 9:16 am

@Ayumi - In Risako's Elegant Girl, she was holding a sheep. You tried imitating her with that heart as the sheep Rii was holding xDD Laughing

I knew it! You girls went to Tito Alvin's house! No Even my grandmom asks about it.
You really don't like your sister, eh? tongue I hope the thing I wrote on the paper would be granted Rolling Eyes silent

I'm not sure but.... Isn't the movie we (You, me, your sister, my grandmom, Lola Oti, Tita Elsa) watched in Tito Alvin's room? Surprised The movie is starring Kris Aquino (Is it?) I'm not sure.. but I think it is. Rolling Eyes I think we have that "mirror" too above our door but no one notice(s/ed) it Laughing

@Meroko - Your family must be really formal and nice. I'm currently on Grade 7 (Grade 8 this June 2012) but I still want someone with me during nights. No

Sleep
Back to top Go down
Ayumi ☂

Ayumi ☂

PostSubject: Re: ::Others:: Having my own room...   ::Others:: Having my own room... Icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2012 9:55 am

Hahaha, I can't believe you can still remember that HEART SHEEP. ^w^

You really don't like your sister, eh?: Yeah, I really don't like her. I don't even want her to be my sister. I wish you were my sister, and she was my friend.

I'm not sure but, Isn't the movie we (You, me, your sister, my grandmom, Lola Oti, Tita Elsa) watched in Tito Alvin's room? The movie is starring Kris Aquino (Is it?): Yes, the movie was starring Kris Aquino. ^o^
We also have that "mirror" above our door but no one notice(s/ed) it too.

Hey, I wanted to ask this a long time ago since me and my sister had a fight about you. But, I was a little bit shy to ask you this because I'm sure you'll say no. No
So, here is my very weird question: Can I call you "Ate"?
Back to top Go down
Sayumi

Sayumi

PostSubject: Re: ::Others:: Having my own room...   ::Others:: Having my own room... Icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2012 10:55 am

Ayuu-riin wrote:
Yes, the movie was starring Kris Aquino. ^o^
We also have that "mirror" above our door but no one notice(s/ed) it too.

Hey, I wanted to ask this a long time ago since me and my sister had a fight about you. But, I was a little bit shy to ask you this because I'm sure you'll say no. No
So, here is my very weird question: Can I call you "Ate"?

But is it the movie we watched in Tito Alvin's room here in Cavite? :\ Question

You always have a fight with your sister because of me *sigh* tongue [it's because of jealousy -.-] But............. I wouldn't say no, and why would I? Wink Here's my answer:
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Ayumi ☂

Ayumi ☂

PostSubject: Re: ::Others:: Having my own room...   ::Others:: Having my own room... Icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2012 11:03 am

Yes, it's the movie we watched in Tito Alvin's house. ^o^

My sister really gets jealous when:
Like a Star @ heaven She sees me chatting with you.
Like a Star @ heaven When I don't have time to bond with her because I'm talking to you.
And last, but not least:
Like a Star @ heaven When I'm talking about you, forums, dubs, japanese songs, ect.

Hmm, I'll call you "Ate" then. ^w^
Back to top Go down
Hashimoto Aimi
Admin
Hashimoto Aimi

PostSubject: Re: ::Others:: Having my own room...   ::Others:: Having my own room... Icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2012 12:42 pm

I have had my own room since grade 6...so for 7 years? The cost of living is expensive in redondo beach and since my brother refuses to work or do anything besides play world of war craft and I haven't worked officially before so my dad supports us on his own.

We live in a small 2 bedroom apartment. We are on the second floor and below us is a parking structure. Get this, we use to pay $1230 a month. Last year my landlady jacked the price to $1280. Next year we will have to pay $1320 a month.

I've tried finding a job and I have attended may interviews but because of the economy the are only looking for highschool students in the work study program or order people with at least 3 years of experience ヽ( ̄д ̄Winkノ=3=3=3 why? How am I supposed to get experience if every job needs experience!!

But I digress

I love watching movies! My favorite are scary movies! ( ´ ▽ ` )ノ
はい!

I like scary and suspense but not gore. Gore make me sick! I the aftermath doesn't bother me the least bit but seeing it is a different story! Since I kinda of want to become a blood splatter analyst I am use to it Σ( ̄。 ̄ノ)ノ
Back to top Go down
https://daiichi.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ::Others:: Having my own room...   ::Others:: Having my own room... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

::Others:: Having my own room...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The #1 Project! :: Members Arena! :: Fun Box!-
Jump to: