The #1 Project!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The #1 Project!

An online Dubbing group

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

::Chat:: What.... wait... what tsunku??? Already! juuiki members on the way apparently!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Hashimoto Aimi
Admin
Hashimoto Aimi

::Chat:: What.... wait... what tsunku??? Already! juuiki members on the way apparently!  Empty
PostSubject: ::Chat:: What.... wait... what tsunku??? Already! juuiki members on the way apparently!    ::Chat:: What.... wait... what tsunku??? Already! juuiki members on the way apparently!  Icon_minitimeSat May 19, 2012 1:20 pm

I watched a video this morning and they were talking to Niigaki risa (see looked like she has cried a LOT)

and tsunku announced at her graduation concert last night the

Morning Musume 11Ki Member ‘Suppin Utahime’ Audition!!

what what what what........... I don't think a new member(s) should be brought in yet.

let the new girls get some time to show what they've got before your bring in more girls to "Liven the group up" and so you can "beat other girl groups" - Tsunku.

I bet he will just bring in new girls, and the others will never really get their chance to shine amongst the others. please no more Jun/Lin situations.
Back to top Go down
https://daiichi.forumotion.com
kiri

kiri

::Chat:: What.... wait... what tsunku??? Already! juuiki members on the way apparently!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: ::Chat:: What.... wait... what tsunku??? Already! juuiki members on the way apparently!    ::Chat:: What.... wait... what tsunku??? Already! juuiki members on the way apparently!  Icon_minitimeSat May 19, 2012 2:54 pm

since sayu and reina will be graduatng within 1-2 years i think....therefore...tsunku wants to have them trained the new gen first......
Back to top Go down
Hashimoto Aimi
Admin
Hashimoto Aimi

PostSubject: Re: ::Chat:: What.... wait... what tsunku??? Already! juuiki members on the way apparently!    ::Chat:: What.... wait... what tsunku??? Already! juuiki members on the way apparently!  Icon_minitimeSat May 19, 2012 3:08 pm

Yeah... I understand that thinking. No matter what, I will always support Momusu. I am just really anxious to see what will happen once Sayu and Reina are gone, I hope Reina leaves before Sayu, but that probably won't happen. I am just surprised is all~ for so long, there was the same line-up, I had forgotten how fast the line-up changes! I hope Tsunku picks a good good to join!

This time, I won't choose a member to root for during auditions. I always jinx them!
Back to top Go down
Buri Buri

Buri Buri

PostSubject: Re: ::Chat:: What.... wait... what tsunku??? Already! juuiki members on the way apparently!    ::Chat:: What.... wait... what tsunku??? Already! juuiki members on the way apparently!  Icon_minitimeSat May 19, 2012 8:11 pm

Captain No offense but every OF (original fan) of momusu knows this isn't a bad thing. This is the way. The original momusu was and began and was to continue to be. If you look at the history of momusu then you will see that every year there was a graduation and an audition for new members. Specially after a graduation of any older or. Original member.

Now if you are a fan that joined during the after the eighth gen member audition you got used to the 9 nin member group and the 3 years of no line up change which was not like momusu to hey in with. So this may seem so rushed or too much and that's how I felt until I learned the true momusu history. This back to the way momusu belongs not a rushed or too much kind of thing.

Plus kiririn is right with the new members coming it is a sign that the two OG members may not last long as we think so before fukuhime becomes new leader we will need to gain as much members to be able to learn from them before they leave to continue on momusu's legacy.

Now I agree I. Some ways Tsunku is competing with other idols as he should seeing how many are popping up to claim the AKB48 title and the only near compition is basically momusu and rising fairies. So think we hav more Aditions and if he adda Karin which is a world wide web favorite And 11th gen hopeful think of the fans! Not to mention awesome cucaaaa I mean come on momusu's 11th gen is definitely bringing in the new fanbase and momusu will definitely be a force to reckon with lol
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/SNOOKIBUNNII17
Hashimoto Aimi
Admin
Hashimoto Aimi

PostSubject: Re: ::Chat:: What.... wait... what tsunku??? Already! juuiki members on the way apparently!    ::Chat:: What.... wait... what tsunku??? Already! juuiki members on the way apparently!  Icon_minitimeSun May 20, 2012 1:19 am

Haha, no offense taken!!! Don't get me wrong, I am a total fan of the forever young group... and I actually thought about it some and I realized that the amount of time I though it had been since the juukies joined and the ACTUAL amount of time blew my mind!! They have already been with morning musume about 8 months D8 how did 8 months pass so quickly!!? I mean, imagine how people felt when second gen came? That was a short gap, but it worked wonderfully! although I question Tsunku at points, I'll always trust him to make good decisions~ otherwise, morning musume would have been around these.... 15 years!

I've know of morning musume since 2006 Ambitious! Sexy boy/Yashinteki de Ii jan/Aruiteru area, I didn't start getting into them completely (like, listening to their songs everyday, catching up on all the previous singles, Members, albums) until around Egao is when I thought, they are number 1!!!

My favorite members of all time, even before I loved Gaki, was Aibon! I really want to read her book ><

and it would be wonderful is Karin join, I would like to see her somewhere up front, I hope it will be morning musume. I was greatly surprised that she wasn't added to s/mileage. I wonder what she is being saved for?

I just know if I accomplished something as great as joining morning museme only to receive little attention. I understand why jun/lin got that treatment, they were "foreign exchange students", but I would really love to see more of the kyuukies and Juukies after sayu and reina are gone. When I listened to the Joshi kashimashi live they did.... their voices have developed so MUCH!!!! like Masaki-chan.... Tsunku himself said he didn't know why she was picked, I hated her audition singing, but now... I really like her voice!

sorry if my posts have been incoherent at all >< my thinking isn't the most logical at all... I am having some personal issues and haven't been about to get any sleep recently, I'm running on 5 hours of sleep the past 48 hours >< gomen~

Back to top Go down
Icchan

Icchan

PostSubject: Re: ::Chat:: What.... wait... what tsunku??? Already! juuiki members on the way apparently!    ::Chat:: What.... wait... what tsunku??? Already! juuiki members on the way apparently!  Icon_minitimeSun May 20, 2012 9:12 am

Maybe Karin is being saved to be a soloist? (Maybe she will be following Kikkawa Yuu's path, as Kikkawa Yuu auditioned for 8ki auditions and didn't get in).

^ Although that's what I think xL That girl has a voice.

I'm still trying to get to know 9th and 10th gen, but this seems like the normal routine to me.

I only discovered H!P back in August 2011 when I was checking out the Shugo Chara Musical since I'm an otaku and watched the Shugo Chara anime recommended by my pre-school best friend (still as close as ever) and then I researched a bit about the girl who played Amu (Maeda Yuuka) and from there, I found out H!P (well ... S/mileage at the time) and loved Sakitty UNTIL I found out that Sakitty graduated the day I discovered S/mileage.

^....Not the best ;A;

From there, I researched Morning Musume and so on (because I have no life. LOL.)

^ THEY GOT ME TO DUB XD

Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/KinonoIcchan?feature=mhee
Yamamoto Aiko

Yamamoto Aiko

PostSubject: Re: ::Chat:: What.... wait... what tsunku??? Already! juuiki members on the way apparently!    ::Chat:: What.... wait... what tsunku??? Already! juuiki members on the way apparently!  Icon_minitimeSun May 20, 2012 7:52 pm

AGAIN???!!!!!!!!

Oh wellz...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ::Chat:: What.... wait... what tsunku??? Already! juuiki members on the way apparently!    ::Chat:: What.... wait... what tsunku??? Already! juuiki members on the way apparently!  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

::Chat:: What.... wait... what tsunku??? Already! juuiki members on the way apparently!
Page 1 of 1