The #1 Project!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The #1 Project!

An online Dubbing group

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Sabishii☂Ame Single 2

Go down 
+3
kiri
Sayumi
Hashimoto Aimi
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Ji hyun

Ji hyun

Sabishii☂Ame Single 2 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sabishii☂Ame Single 2   Sabishii☂Ame Single 2 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 28, 2012 3:17 am

Buri, my mic used to max out ALL the time, try to be a little away from the mic, get a better mic, or get a pop filter.
Back to top Go down
Sayumi

Sayumi

Location : Cavite, Philippines ♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥ NOTE: I'm actually a 13-year old Grade 9 student!! ~^^~

PostSubject: Re: Sabishii☂Ame Single 2   Sabishii☂Ame Single 2 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 28, 2012 9:07 am

I understand why Buri-chan was disappointed ~ Surprised (Oh my ~ I think I'm the second person to top out most >< affraid ) I was also wondering why you were taken out in some singles even though you gave your lines ~ bounce but I'm afraid that I'm too nervous to ask Captain about it >< Razz

If you sing in a low volume, I think Captain can adjust the volume of your voice so you don't top out ><

When I first listened to SeishunOke!'s Aa, Yo ga Akeru and saw Captain's comment to everyone's voice, I was wondering why she told you to be careful of topping out ~ I used an 'oscilloscope visualization' in my cellphone to see the topped parts she was talking about and I can barely see which parts are topped out ><

But Buri! Still try your best! Sing in your own way! I'm not sure if Captain's adjusts our voices in the singles but I think, yes Rolling Eyes Since the volume of the voices are equal What a Face
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/NatsuyakiYurina22
Buri Buri

Buri Buri

PostSubject: Re: Sabishii☂Ame Single 2   Sabishii☂Ame Single 2 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 28, 2012 11:38 am

Awww you guys are the best generation members I could ever ask for lol! I love you guys all of u lol. I can't believe I am seriously crying but you guys rule so harrrd lol thank you captain! You are the best leader ever I'm so proud to be part of daiichi! I am proud I will hurry and return lol I promise girlies! Btw I turn 19 tomorrow I wish I could. Record a song with you guys lmaooo
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/SNOOKIBUNNII17
kiri

kiri

PostSubject: Re: Sabishii☂Ame Single 2   Sabishii☂Ame Single 2 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 28, 2012 4:10 pm

Buri Buri wrote:
Awww you guys are the best generation members I could ever ask for lol! I love you guys all of u lol. I can't believe I am seriously crying but you guys rule so harrrd lol thank you captain! You are the best leader ever I'm so proud to be part of daiichi! I am proud I will hurry and return lol I promise girlies! Btw I turn 19 tomorrow I wish I could. Record a song with you guys lmaooo
happy birthday buri-chan~~~~~enjoy your day. we all hope you will come back soon Smile
Back to top Go down
Sayumi

Sayumi

Location : Cavite, Philippines ♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥ NOTE: I'm actually a 13-year old Grade 9 student!! ~^^~

PostSubject: Re: Sabishii☂Ame Single 2   Sabishii☂Ame Single 2 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2012 1:11 am

BTW, I just realized this today while listening to the song...

In Ikimasshoi!, instead of saying "MO~ONINGU~ MUSUME~", Aiko\Sakura should have said "SA~ABISHII~ AME~" xDD
lol!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/NatsuyakiYurina22
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sabishii☂Ame Single 2   Sabishii☂Ame Single 2 - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sabishii☂Ame Single 2
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2