The #1 Project!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The #1 Project!

An online Dubbing group

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Recent IKA dubs

Go down 
+2
Sayumi
kiri
6 posters
AuthorMessage
kiri

kiri

Recent IKA dubs Empty
PostSubject: Recent IKA dubs   Recent IKA dubs Icon_minitimeTue May 29, 2012 12:21 am

i decided to post renai hunter, maji desu ka suka, let it rain sang by IKA recently ( i love these 3 songs so much). As the captain of IKA, i have to say that all the members improved a lot.

icchan: singing with more confidence and energy
kiri : i don't know? maybe making better videos?
aiko: awesome lines as always + improved sooo much on audio mixing

let it rain
Spoiler:

maji desu ka suka
Spoiler:

renai hunter
Spoiler:

please post all your comments so we can improve~~~also subscribe!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Sayumi

Sayumi

Location : Cavite, Philippines ♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥ NOTE: I'm actually a 13-year old Grade 9 student!! ~^^~

Recent IKA dubs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Recent IKA dubs   Recent IKA dubs Icon_minitimeTue May 29, 2012 9:01 pm

I managed to listen to Renai & maji ^_^

Maji → loved Icchan & Aiko's voice most
I - I love your Reina Lines! They're sooo cute !! ><
K - Some lines don't fit your voice? ;3
A - I love your lines on Ai! 8D

Ren`ai → loved Kiri's voice most
I - you should've put more energy/power for this song >< especially on Gaki's lines (like her 'kono yawahada ni' & 'asu wa nai')
K - Loved most of your lines cyclops BTW your 'Renai HANTAA' was great !! xDD
A - loved your solo on Sayumi and Riho!! cyclops

NOTE: If you noticed I'm getting lazier than before, yes... Yes, I am xDD I'm getting lazy in everything! >o< UWAAAHH !!! bounce bounce bounce
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/NatsuyakiYurina22
Icchan

Icchan

Recent IKA dubs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Recent IKA dubs   Recent IKA dubs Icon_minitimeTue May 29, 2012 9:15 pm

Sayumi wrote:
I managed to listen to Renai & maji ^_^

Maji → loved Icchan & Aiko's voice most
I - I love your Reina Lines! They're sooo cute !! ><
K - Some lines don't fit your voice? ;3
A - I love your lines on Ai! 8D

Ren`ai → loved Kiri's voice most
I - you should've put more energy/power for this song >< especially on Gaki's lines (like her 'kono yawahada ni' & 'asu wa nai')
K - Loved most of your lines cyclops BTW your 'Renai HANTAA' was great !! xDD
A - loved your solo on Sayumi and Riho!! cyclops

NOTE: If you noticed I'm getting lazier than before, yes... Yes, I am xDD I'm getting lazy in everything! >o< UWAAAHH !!! bounce bounce bounce

Gomenasai about giving Kiririn lines that didn't suit her ;A; I didn't know what would suit her best while making everything equal and everything .. so .. ;^; !! Gomenasai!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/KinonoIcchan?feature=mhee
kiri

kiri

Recent IKA dubs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Recent IKA dubs   Recent IKA dubs Icon_minitimeTue May 29, 2012 10:54 pm

@sayumi-chan: thanks for the comments....i tried my best to change my voice to sound like the original..but failed>< BTW,you should listen to let it rain. the one i love the most

@icchan: it's not your fault at all.... i would like to sing in different styles. and more importantly, we don't need to sound like the original, we need sing in IKA's style!!!
i think my voice is kinda sharp...so maybe reina, riho and a little sayumi would suit my voice
Back to top Go down
Hashimoto Aimi
Admin
Hashimoto Aimi

Recent IKA dubs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Recent IKA dubs   Recent IKA dubs Icon_minitimeTue May 29, 2012 11:24 pm

kiri wrote:
i would like to sing in different styles. and more importantly, we don't need to sound like the original....

When I first started dubbing, I thought that was the only way to do good dubs, then I listened to some C-ute dubs where Airi's part had a very deep voice and Maimi's had a super high pitched cute voice. I think after I heard that, and really liked it I realized it didn't really have to be that way~ So I can't agree with this part more kiri! That's what I hope to do in Daiichi!Project! Make some great covers that are unique to us! That's why I really want to do our own version on Joshi Kashimashi Monogatari~
Back to top Go down
https://daiichi.forumotion.com
kiri

kiri

Recent IKA dubs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Recent IKA dubs   Recent IKA dubs Icon_minitimeTue May 29, 2012 11:34 pm

@captain~~~~before i joined daiichi, a project (don't remember the name) ) kicked me out because my voice does not sound as the original!!
after that, i decided that i need to stay in a project that i can freely sing in my own style, and daiichi is the project like it.

waiting to sing Joshi Kashimashi Monogatari...it's gonna be so much fun
Back to top Go down
Buri Buri

Buri Buri

Recent IKA dubs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Recent IKA dubs   Recent IKA dubs Icon_minitimeWed May 30, 2012 12:02 am

IKA fan Buri Buri here and I want to say.... I .... Freaking ...looooove IKA! For many reasons! One: I freaking love Aiko and am her biggest fan because she is sooooooooo freaking coooool! Lol

Two: I love my Hime icchan and sis kiririn^.^

Three: you guys are all unique and bring a vibe that you each own peraonally and show clearly
I- passion your passion for the group shows through your dedication and your constant keen sEnse of constructive criticism. You are willing to change a flaw to become better lol

K- pitch you have really nice pitch and can sometimes if not all the time sound like Riho to me. It is like you study her and embody the Riho spirit if that sounds right lol

A- my aiko daisuki desuuu u have talent for singing ( probably because you have dubbed longer) you I noticed sing with years of experience like you have done this for years lol

Alll together you all rotate these traits but these are what I feel you all personally own and the rest you learn from one another! That is awesome and is the way a trek should be. I really love you guys and am a Hime, big sis, and aiko fan! I loooove IKAAAAAAA! Lol daisuki desuuu IKA watashi no aiiii!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/SNOOKIBUNNII17
Yamamoto Aiko

Yamamoto Aiko

Recent IKA dubs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Recent IKA dubs   Recent IKA dubs Icon_minitimeWed May 30, 2012 12:31 am

Buri Buri wrote:
IKA fan Buri Buri here and I want to say.... I .... Freaking ...looooove IKA! For many reasons! One: I freaking love Aiko and am her biggest fan because she is sooooooooo freaking coooool! Lol

A- my aiko daisuki desuuu u have talent for singing ( probably because you have dubbed longer) you I noticed sing with years of experience like you have done this for years lol

Thank you sooooooooooooooo much for supporting us!!! And I've been singing since I was about 3 years old Smile

I started singing J-POP when I was 3 years old and K-POP when I was 4 years old ^^
Back to top Go down
Icchan

Icchan

Recent IKA dubs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Recent IKA dubs   Recent IKA dubs Icon_minitimeWed May 30, 2012 7:19 am

I used to take singing lessons , but I stopped at like, 7 years old. >A< ...

I wish I had continued... Sad

And aww thanks for the criticism guys ;A; I need it! xD
Back to top Go down
kiri

kiri

Recent IKA dubs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Recent IKA dubs   Recent IKA dubs Icon_minitimeWed May 30, 2012 5:39 pm

wow~~~~both of my IKA girls started singing when they were young.....

i start singing since last year><
Back to top Go down
Sayumi

Sayumi

Location : Cavite, Philippines ♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥ NOTE: I'm actually a 13-year old Grade 9 student!! ~^^~

Recent IKA dubs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Recent IKA dubs   Recent IKA dubs Icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2012 1:30 am

@kiri - o.O That sucks ~ they shouldn't care if you want to sing in a different style. And singing style must always be original ~ !

@Icchan - It's okay ~ I know you (you did CCL? :3) need to have the equality of lines in the song but sometimes (based on my opinion! xDD) you need to think which voice fits to this part most and that thing breaks the equality of lines, the reason why some songs doesn't have line equality ~ :3

I took singing/voice lessons twice ^w^ First, when I was 5 or 6 years old then the second was 8 or 9 or 10 years?? I can't remember xDD (The last time Ayumi & her sister took a vacation here :3)

Gosh ~ I was f*****g embarrassed when I took my first lesson... Embarassed ;w; I had two teachers xDD the one was a pro and the other one isn't x3 I felt bad 'cause it kinda like they're showing that my voice range is poor.. Crying or Very sad fufufu... ;o;

I kept practicing until I asked my dad to take lessons again and they we're impressed how my voice changed tongue
Back to top Go down
kiri

kiri

Recent IKA dubs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Recent IKA dubs   Recent IKA dubs Icon_minitimeFri Jun 01, 2012 8:02 am

wow....i reallly want to take singing lessons Sad
Back to top Go down
Yamamoto Aiko

Yamamoto Aiko

Recent IKA dubs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Recent IKA dubs   Recent IKA dubs Icon_minitimeFri Jun 01, 2012 3:03 pm

kiri wrote:
wow....i reallly want to take singing lessons Sad

you don't need to!!!!!!!!!! You're voice is fine the way it is Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sayumi

Sayumi

Recent IKA dubs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Recent IKA dubs   Recent IKA dubs Icon_minitimeSat Jun 02, 2012 4:06 am

When I first read Kiri's post, the first thing in my mind was 'You don't even need to take lessons Kiri! You're voice is already good ~' Then I saw Aiko's post xDD fufufu T.T too bad Aiko posted first xDD hehe ...

BTW Icchan and Kiri, I let my grandmom listen to some of our singles like the Special Medley. She says that she likes your (Icchan & Kiri) voice(s) most >o< I can't believe she liked J-Pop A LITTLE BIT xDD
Back to top Go down
Icchan

Icchan

Recent IKA dubs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Recent IKA dubs   Recent IKA dubs Icon_minitimeSat Jun 02, 2012 9:07 am

Sayumi wrote:
When I first read Kiri's post, the first thing in my mind was 'You don't even need to take lessons Kiri! You're voice is already good ~' Then I saw Aiko's post xDD fufufu T.T too bad Aiko posted first xDD hehe ...

BTW Icchan and Kiri, I let my grandmom listen to some of our singles like the Special Medley. She says that she likes your (Icchan & Kiri) voice(s) most >o< I can't believe she liked J-Pop A LITTLE BIT xDD

Awww that's so sweet and awesome xD

AHAHA, I never expected that! xDD

And Kiririn, your voice is so awesome, you're too awesome for singing lessons, LOL.
Back to top Go down
kiri

kiri

Recent IKA dubs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Recent IKA dubs   Recent IKA dubs Icon_minitimeSat Jun 02, 2012 11:25 am

Sayumi wrote:

woowwww, your grandma is so sweet, i'm glad she likes my voice
well, last year i went back to China, and i was recording morning coffee at home. she was yelling at me and said "stop singing something i could not understand"
Back to top Go down
Yamamoto Aiko

Yamamoto Aiko

Recent IKA dubs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Recent IKA dubs   Recent IKA dubs Icon_minitimeSat Jun 02, 2012 5:27 pm

Sayumi wrote:

I see why cuz I was sick when I recorded it ........ T.T
Back to top Go down
Sayumi

Sayumi

Recent IKA dubs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Recent IKA dubs   Recent IKA dubs Icon_minitimeSat Jun 02, 2012 9:28 pm

kiri wrote:
woowwww, your grandma is so sweet, i'm glad she likes my voice
well, last year i went back to China, and i was recording morning coffee at home. she was yelling at me and said "stop singing something i could not understand"

She said your first solo was her favorite ~ I love you

My grandmom also told me things like that xDD But if she likes the tune, she sings too!! xDD bounce Can't stop laughing when I remember her singing J-Pop Laughing

The moment I sing Kiss me Aishiteru's 'Anna ni kokoro ga yureta no hajimete da mon'

She sings 'Na ni ko-ko-ko reteta aji-mete da mon'
xDDD I can't stop laughing ~~~!!!! xDD Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

Aiko wrote:
I see why cuz I was sick when I recorded it ........ T.T

I see ~ Your voice was a little bit different .. But there are some parts where I like your voice more than the other singles ~~ What a Face
Back to top Go down
Yamamoto Aiko

Yamamoto Aiko

Recent IKA dubs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Recent IKA dubs   Recent IKA dubs Icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2012 7:16 am

Ma Boy [Icchan & Aiko Duet]

Twinkle

The Boys

Cry Cry
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Recent IKA dubs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Recent IKA dubs   Recent IKA dubs Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Recent IKA dubs
Page 1 of 1