The #1 Project!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The #1 Project!

An online Dubbing group

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Thannk You and Farewell Daiichi!Project!

Go down 
+4
Yamamoto Aiko
Icchan
kiri
Buri Buri
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Buri Buri

Buri Buri

Thannk You and Farewell Daiichi!Project! Empty
PostSubject: Thannk You and Farewell Daiichi!Project!   Thannk You and Farewell Daiichi!Project! Icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2012 4:55 pm

Razz Razz Razz Daiichi!Project!Razz Razz Razz

Daiichi! I am soo glad to have been apart of this project with you awesome girls. I didnt expect to leave soo soon when I first joined but alot of things have picked up in my life. I am Graduating from Daiichi! Project. I have my reasons though lol.

This is a sad moment for me because I feel i am leaving a second family like enviornment. This is one of the BET projects I have ever joined. I love being able to talk to you girls and get opinions and straight honest ones too lol. it was like talking to one of my girls but through a computer and from different parts of the world lol.

I am Graduating because I want make Dean's List. This is one of the highest honors in school I also want to be on honor roll in my University. I have to maintain a 3.5 make Deans list and better for honor roll (I think lol).

I want to keep my grades up so after my last year of college (in two more years Im a sophomore) I will join the FBI. BuT I must jeep a 3.0 or better so I want to be exceptional when I join. So I have all my attention dedicated to schol and its not fair to neglect Daiichi, so I am choosing to graduating.

I am glad to have met you all and will miss my Icchan Hime, Captain, Kiririn, my sayumin and saku, and my Awesome AIKO and my MaiPOP and every single one of you! Thank you all for welcoming me and being sooo cool lol. lol!

DAIICHI! PROJECT DAISUKI DESUUU!!!!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/SNOOKIBUNNII17
kiri

kiri

PostSubject: Re: Thannk You and Farewell Daiichi!Project!   Thannk You and Farewell Daiichi!Project! Icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2012 8:15 pm

Buri-chan i would like to give my best wishes to you. Study hard and good luck
come back when you have time. We'll all miss you so badly>.<
Back to top Go down
Icchan

Icchan

PostSubject: Re: Thannk You and Farewell Daiichi!Project!   Thannk You and Farewell Daiichi!Project! Icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2012 8:19 pm

B-Buririn ... ;^; !!

B-B-BUH ... THE FBI ... YOU GOTTA MAKE IT !! 8( DON'T LOSE TO STRESS! ;3; YOU CAN DO IT! I'LL MISS YOU BURIRIN! MAKE SURE YOU COME BACKKK ! Sad
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/KinonoIcchan?feature=mhee
Yamamoto Aiko

Yamamoto Aiko

PostSubject: Re: Thannk You and Farewell Daiichi!Project!   Thannk You and Farewell Daiichi!Project! Icon_minitimeMon Sep 10, 2012 12:39 am

BURIRIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Sad

We will miss you sooooooooooooooooooooo much!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Sakura

Sakura

PostSubject: Re: Thannk You and Farewell Daiichi!Project!   Thannk You and Farewell Daiichi!Project! Icon_minitimeMon Sep 10, 2012 12:07 pm

Buri-Buri-chaaaaaaaaan!!!! NOOOOOO!!!
My heart just stopped! ;_; Nooo!!!
....But.. I wish you the best! Gambatte ne!
I will always cherish your time and your beautiful voice and your cuteness! *_*
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/JinniSan
Ji hyun

Ji hyun

PostSubject: Re: Thannk You and Farewell Daiichi!Project!   Thannk You and Farewell Daiichi!Project! Icon_minitimeMon Sep 10, 2012 1:07 pm

Good luck Buririn!!! ; A ; come back for visits though sometimes!! I will miss you!
Back to top Go down
Suchihiro Mai

Suchihiro Mai

PostSubject: Re: Thannk You and Farewell Daiichi!Project!   Thannk You and Farewell Daiichi!Project! Icon_minitimeMon Sep 10, 2012 1:32 pm

Buri! I understand and you MUST do your best!
I'll support you all the way! Good luck!
Back to top Go down
http://captainsaki.wordpress.com/
Sayumi

Sayumi

Location : Cavite, Philippines ♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥ NOTE: I'm actually a 13-year old Grade 9 student!! ~^^~

PostSubject: Re: Thannk You and Farewell Daiichi!Project!   Thannk You and Farewell Daiichi!Project! Icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2012 9:06 am

My Buriiiiiiiiii~n Crying or Very sad

I can still remember when I first met you ;w; You we're like a baby in the Dubbers world back then~ But now you're finally standing on you're own~ Crying or Very sad
[LOL, sorry~ too emotional x3 ]

But I'm wishing you all the best! ♥️ I hope to sing with you again~! ♥️ And don't worry! I will still mix our Dance de Bakoon! duet~!! I love you
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/NatsuyakiYurina22
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Thannk You and Farewell Daiichi!Project!   Thannk You and Farewell Daiichi!Project! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Thannk You and Farewell Daiichi!Project!
Page 1 of 1