The #1 Project!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The #1 Project!

An online Dubbing group

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

::Others:: Good Microphone suggestions ??

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Icchan

Icchan

::Others:: Good Microphone suggestions ??  Empty
PostSubject: ::Others:: Good Microphone suggestions ??    ::Others:: Good Microphone suggestions ??  Icon_minitimeThu Nov 08, 2012 8:37 pm

So I'm starting to save up for a new microphone to record with (because right now the two microphones that I found are .. not so good .. and the built-in microphone in my computer is the one I'm using right now, and I haven't been able to use my full potential without having problems and getting angry and topping out .. hahaha, and I'm also singing in an awkward position so it makes it even harder to sing, gyargghhh :c ) so do any of you have any good suggestions for a new microphone? I know the really good microphones are around the 100 - 200 range, but do you know any that are cheaper than that and are , at the very least, good enough to give me a better quality of sound than the one I have now? That'd be great ;u; !! I just want to get better and sing better , and the microphones I have now aren't helping me go any further.

Much help would be appreciate! Sorry for making you read that, Christmas is coming up and it's the perfect time to get a microphone! haha , but I want to get one as soon as possible (this is also one reason why I haven't been consistent with my lines ;u; My microphone angers me A LOT.)

P.S - I usually get $20 as allowance every week (I guess I'm a lucky 14-year old girl? Haha) so I think around the $100 range would be fine ... It'd take 2-3 weeks to get $100 so yeah, hehehe .
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/KinonoIcchan?feature=mhee
kiri

kiri

PostSubject: Re: ::Others:: Good Microphone suggestions ??    ::Others:: Good Microphone suggestions ??  Icon_minitimeThu Nov 08, 2012 8:46 pm

$20...lucky you!
i think you should get a snow ball
Back to top Go down
Icchan

Icchan

PostSubject: Re: ::Others:: Good Microphone suggestions ??    ::Others:: Good Microphone suggestions ??  Icon_minitimeThu Nov 08, 2012 9:46 pm

kiri wrote:
$20...lucky you!
i think you should get a snow ball

haha, I get that a lot when I mention it XD
:oo really ? Thanks , Kiririn! c:
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/KinonoIcchan?feature=mhee
Sayumi

Sayumi

Location : Cavite, Philippines ♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥ NOTE: I'm actually a 13-year old Grade 9 student!! ~^^~

PostSubject: Re: ::Others:: Good Microphone suggestions ??    ::Others:: Good Microphone suggestions ??  Icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2012 7:43 am

Icchan wrote:
So I'm starting to save up for a new microphone to record with (because right now the two microphones that I found are .. not so good .. and the built-in microphone in my computer is the one I'm using right now, and I haven't been able to use my full potential without having problems and getting angry and topping out .. hahaha, and I'm also singing in an awkward position so it makes it even harder to sing, gyargghhh :c )

I've passed through 6 built-in microphones for our PC but whenever I sing harder, it tops out so I never use any of it (But it works fine on programs like Skype, etc... BUT! it sounds very bad on recording~ Neutral ) Also, the awkward position?? ... IKR xD
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/NatsuyakiYurina22
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ::Others:: Good Microphone suggestions ??    ::Others:: Good Microphone suggestions ??  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

::Others:: Good Microphone suggestions ??
Page 1 of 1