The #1 Project!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The #1 Project!

An online Dubbing group

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Recorded Lines Notice/Update

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Hashimoto Aimi
Admin
Hashimoto Aimi

Recorded Lines Notice/Update Empty
PostSubject: Recorded Lines Notice/Update   Recorded Lines Notice/Update Icon_minitimeSat Feb 04, 2012 2:48 pm

Hey Girls!

Just wanted to update you on a something I think, and hope everyone does/will do.

When you turn in your lines, since most of you use Mediafire, if these files are not added to an account on Mediafire, they WILL EXPIRE after a while.

When you record your lines, from this point on, PLEASE KEEP ALL LINES UNTIL THE GROUPDUB IS COMPLETE AND UPLOADED!!!!! (If you have already delete files from your computer, don't worry about this, but any lines you record in the future please keep)

Please keep them either saved to your computer or create an account either on Mediafire, Box, 4shared, or anywhere else and store your files there.

I know this request may be annoying but here is why I am asking this,

In past projects I have been in, the leader or mixers computer gets a virus at some point and looses all of their files, this includes all audio files from the project. if this happens to me and your link has expired YOU WILL HAVE TO RE-RECORD AND THE SINGLE WILL TAKE TWICE AS LONG TO FINISH!!!!

So to prevent that, please start keeping your files safe if you already don't!

Thank you! Smile
Back to top Go down
https://daiichi.forumotion.com

Recorded Lines Notice/Update
Page 1 of 1