The #1 Project!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The #1 Project!

An online Dubbing group

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

::Chat:: OMG SO EMBARRESSING! My dad came home while I was recording!

Go down 
+2
Yamamoto Aiko
Hashimoto Aimi
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Hashimoto Aimi
Admin
Hashimoto Aimi

::Chat:: OMG SO EMBARRESSING! My dad came home while I was recording!  Empty
PostSubject: ::Chat:: OMG SO EMBARRESSING! My dad came home while I was recording!    ::Chat:: OMG SO EMBARRESSING! My dad came home while I was recording!  Icon_minitimeSat Dec 15, 2012 1:32 am

So we live in a small apartment and my dad was supposed to have work tonight from 9pm to 3 am. My brother just so happened to go out so I was like"SSHWEEET recording time!!" Now listen, it's like 20 feet from my bedroom door, down a small hallway, then a turn and BAM it's the front door. I ALWAYS leave my door open when recording so I can hear if people start to unlock the door.

Well I mananged to get "Kare to Isshou ni", "Naichau Kamo" , and "Suki Sugite" done. I was in the middle of recording "Kono Chikyuu". I WAS going to do a full solo of it and I was singing the "Ai no Chikara Ai no Sakebi" in the first chorus. I was trying to mimic Aichans singing...so I was singing really loud and I cracked really bad!! Then my dad walked into our living room mid-cracking-note!

I FEEL SO EMBARRASSED Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad

has this ever happened to one of you?! have you ever felt so embarrassed?? I feel like I want to go crawl in a hole and stay there forever!
Back to top Go down
https://daiichi.forumotion.com
Yamamoto Aiko

Yamamoto Aiko

PostSubject: Re: ::Chat:: OMG SO EMBARRESSING! My dad came home while I was recording!    ::Chat:: OMG SO EMBARRESSING! My dad came home while I was recording!  Icon_minitimeSat Dec 15, 2012 2:30 am

Oh yeah, that happened to me in, except he just walked into my room. I threw a pillow at him and he went out laughing....
Back to top Go down
Buri Buri

Buri Buri

PostSubject: Re: ::Chat:: OMG SO EMBARRESSING! My dad came home while I was recording!    ::Chat:: OMG SO EMBARRESSING! My dad came home while I was recording!  Icon_minitimeSat Dec 15, 2012 3:30 am

Yes lol this has happened to me and my dad just stared at me like as if to say "oookay" lmaoo then he started singing a crazy mix of Chinese/Japanese/ Iberian to the SHiNee hello beat making fun of me lol I was embarrassed but now I'm used to it because I got my dad into Korean and Asian music lol me and my sister actually. It's more funny tho because they always give the "wtf" face lmaooo
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/SNOOKIBUNNII17
Rina_MeiMei

Rina_MeiMei

PostSubject: Re: ::Chat:: OMG SO EMBARRESSING! My dad came home while I was recording!    ::Chat:: OMG SO EMBARRESSING! My dad came home while I was recording!  Icon_minitimeSat Dec 15, 2012 4:29 am

This happened to me and my dad was like why do you need to close your bedroom door? Just leave it open .
Back to top Go down
Icchan

Icchan

PostSubject: Re: ::Chat:: OMG SO EMBARRESSING! My dad came home while I was recording!    ::Chat:: OMG SO EMBARRESSING! My dad came home while I was recording!  Icon_minitimeSat Dec 15, 2012 10:24 am

Always ! Dx

Sometimes they're like "Why don't you study and do homework and improve your grades instead of singing that Japanese thing? Unless you want to go to Japan or something."

^ and I was like "OMG I CAN GO TO JAPAN?!" XDD

But it's pretty embarrassing Embarassed
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/KinonoIcchan?feature=mhee
Meimi Ayame

Meimi Ayame

PostSubject: Re: ::Chat:: OMG SO EMBARRESSING! My dad came home while I was recording!    ::Chat:: OMG SO EMBARRESSING! My dad came home while I was recording!  Icon_minitimeMon Dec 17, 2012 9:41 pm

Happened to me sooo many times. Mad

I was recording lines for Ikimasshoi, and I was covering for someone who didn't turn in their lines yet, and it was the ending lines so I was just repeating "Oh yeah, oh yeah, Ikimasshoi!" and in the middle of recording, my dad walks in!

I still continued until the end of the song, but when I stopped, I burst out laughing. Still, it was pretty awkward. x__x
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ::Chat:: OMG SO EMBARRESSING! My dad came home while I was recording!    ::Chat:: OMG SO EMBARRESSING! My dad came home while I was recording!  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

::Chat:: OMG SO EMBARRESSING! My dad came home while I was recording!
Page 1 of 1