The #1 Project!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The #1 Project!

An online Dubbing group

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

::Share:: Help me!!'s dance is here~~!!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Sayumi

Sayumi

Location : Cavite, Philippines ♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥ NOTE: I'm actually a 13-year old Grade 9 student!! ~^^~

::Share:: Help me!!'s dance is here~~!! Empty
PostSubject: ::Share:: Help me!!'s dance is here~~!!   ::Share:: Help me!!'s dance is here~~!! Icon_minitimeFri Dec 21, 2012 11:30 pm

Isn't it so sudden that the dance got it first before the MV? xD
But I love the steps~! Practicing it right now!! Very Happy

Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/NatsuyakiYurina22
Hashimoto Aimi
Admin
Hashimoto Aimi

PostSubject: Re: ::Share:: Help me!!'s dance is here~~!!   ::Share:: Help me!!'s dance is here~~!! Icon_minitimeFri Dec 21, 2012 11:39 pm

i am SOOOOO happy right now!!!

I just wish there were more members singing main instead of the usual Reina Riho (isn't that such a cliche statement from a morning musume fan XD) ..... TBH I am so tired of always hearing Riho.... Totally use to the reina-ness by now.
Back to top Go down
https://daiichi.forumotion.com
Rina_MeiMei

Rina_MeiMei

PostSubject: Re: ::Share:: Help me!!'s dance is here~~!!   ::Share:: Help me!!'s dance is here~~!! Icon_minitimeSat Dec 22, 2012 11:07 pm

TBH i actually thought Sakura would have more lines than Riho.... but i've always wondered what is so special about Riho's voice that she has more lines than the others... O.O
Back to top Go down
Hashimoto Aimi
Admin
Hashimoto Aimi

PostSubject: Re: ::Share:: Help me!!'s dance is here~~!!   ::Share:: Help me!!'s dance is here~~!! Icon_minitimeSun Dec 23, 2012 12:42 am

Rina I agree with you. Especially hearing Sakura's voice then followed by Riho, I think she blew Riho out of the water. I want Riho to hurry and grow up so I can hear what she will sound like in the future.

I mean... I think Sakura did better than her, I would love to hear more of her and less of Riho tbah. I mean, Reina has had a solo in every A-side (excluding Go Girl, since no one had a solo) since her debut, I don't think I would mind Sakura doing this.
Back to top Go down
https://daiichi.forumotion.com
Sayumi

Sayumi

Location : Cavite, Philippines ♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥ NOTE: I'm actually a 13-year old Grade 9 student!! ~^^~

PostSubject: Re: ::Share:: Help me!!'s dance is here~~!!   ::Share:: Help me!!'s dance is here~~!! Icon_minitimeSun Dec 23, 2012 7:48 am

Totally agree O__O

There is totally a BIII~G difference between Sakura and Riho's voice. Wherein Sakura is better (excuse my choice is word) T.T I always thought Riho is using her throat in singing and always makes it cute (and I don't really like it 'cause I think it doesn't fit her!)

I respect Riho but I really THINK everybody deserves their "spotlight". Is the management (or Tsunku♂) already biased on her?!?! Razz (Just like about Reina's announcement when Tsunku♂ says she's one of the top three singers wherein everyone says she can't surpass a lot of singers like Natsumi, Asuka, Yuko, Gomaki, Miki, Ai, etc.... and they're saying Tsunku♂ is only biased on Reina xD)

This is my MM's top voice: Reina/Sakura Arrow Well, as if nobody knows that Reina is currently MM's best singer T.T but I like Oda's voice more than Reina another butttt~ I still haven't heard a lot of Oda Smile (BTW, doesn't anybody notice Reina's japanese accent? bounce 'Cause it's the same as mine xD)
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/NatsuyakiYurina22
Yamamoto Aiko

Yamamoto Aiko

PostSubject: Re: ::Share:: Help me!!'s dance is here~~!!   ::Share:: Help me!!'s dance is here~~!! Icon_minitimeSun Dec 23, 2012 5:00 pm

I honestly think that Riho should use her real singing voice instead of using her throat to sing. But I still love her. MWAHAHAHAHA
Back to top Go down
Rina_MeiMei

Rina_MeiMei

PostSubject: Re: ::Share:: Help me!!'s dance is here~~!!   ::Share:: Help me!!'s dance is here~~!! Icon_minitimeMon Dec 24, 2012 10:31 pm

I dont think Tsunku-san would biased reina because i think she really is one of the best singers in morning musume based on her performances before like shabondama,resonant blue,kimagure princes, etc. on my opinion anyway. And dont you think Reina deserves one last single that no one will forget about her since she is graduating?

Back on the Riho thing , whenever she doesnt sing live her voice sounds weird but when she sings live like the one on Peaberry? Her voice is better and more convincing?? Rather the ones recorded
Back to top Go down
kiri

kiri

PostSubject: Re: ::Share:: Help me!!'s dance is here~~!!   ::Share:: Help me!!'s dance is here~~!! Icon_minitimeMon Dec 24, 2012 11:54 pm

i'm a huge fan of riho. so no matter what comments i heard abt her...i still love her and support her!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ::Share:: Help me!!'s dance is here~~!!   ::Share:: Help me!!'s dance is here~~!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

::Share:: Help me!!'s dance is here~~!!
Page 1 of 1