The #1 Project!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The #1 Project!

An online Dubbing group

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

::Chat:: Sasaeng Fans

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Yamamoto Aiko

Yamamoto Aiko

::Chat:: Sasaeng Fans Empty
PostSubject: ::Chat:: Sasaeng Fans   ::Chat:: Sasaeng Fans Icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2013 8:24 pm

What do you guys think of sasaeng fans? I absolutely hate them. A sasaeng fan is someone who stalks their favorite idol. People call them extreme fans, they're nothing like that. They're just plain stalkers.

The most recent incident was with EXO on January 18th of this year. Before going to the Philippines for a concert EXO-M had visa issues and 3 of their members (Tao, Luhan & Lay) weren't able to board the plane. This caused a huge sasaeng fan turnout.

Kai was standing near the stairs when a sasaeng fan grabbed him, causing him to fall down and injure his chin and knee. Other sasaengs reported seeing sasaengs near him touch him in inappropriate places. He was unable to get up on his own, Baekhyun tried to lift him up. A sasaeng was overheard saying, “I need to take his picture, move your head”, among other swears to Baekhyun. Tao was so pissed off that they he on Weibo in broken Korean to stop because he doesn't want his fellow members to get hurt anymore.

Here are the photos:
Spoiler:

I really hopes that this stops! What do you think?
Back to top Go down
Icchan

Icchan

::Chat:: Sasaeng Fans Empty
PostSubject: Re: ::Chat:: Sasaeng Fans   ::Chat:: Sasaeng Fans Icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2013 11:23 pm

I absolutely DESPISE sasaeng fans, and this is obviously why. Swearing at a fellow EXO member trying to help his friend and telling him to move to get a flipping picture? What is this? Are they in their right mind?

I absolutely hope this stops. I'm glad Tao told them to stop. It's not right.

Netizens and sasaeng fans can be so extreme .

Poor Kai :c Hope he gets better! I hope it doesn't stop him from dancing because that's his passion and to ruin such a thing is just ...
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/KinonoIcchan?feature=mhee

::Chat:: Sasaeng Fans
Page 1 of 1