The #1 Project!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The #1 Project!

An online Dubbing group

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

::Others:: Sorry, haven't been so active lately !! ;^;

Go down 
+2
Buri Buri
Icchan
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Icchan

Icchan

::Others:: Sorry, haven't been so active lately !! ;^; Empty
PostSubject: ::Others:: Sorry, haven't been so active lately !! ;^;   ::Others:: Sorry, haven't been so active lately !! ;^; Icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2012 5:20 pm

Sorry about all that, minna!! I haven't been that active with all these assignments and right now my feet are killing me from a Basketball Tournament [If you want to know, we came 2nd in the Divisionals ^^].
So how are all of you??
And I can't believe Niigaki Risa is graduating soon !! First Sakitty and Yuukarin from Smileage, then Takitty and now Gaki-chii! =^= What is this.
^I miss all of them, and I will REALLY miss Gaki.

Oh, just so you know, I won't be here from February 21 - 24 because of an overnight camp trip. XL It's one of those Tim Hortons camps. I AM SO GOING FOR ARCHERY!! //HUNGERGAMES!!

Oh, and who likes the Hunger Games?! Peeta and Katniss ~~

And Happy Valentines Day! [Even though I absolutely HATE, no wait, hate is a strong word, so I'll say DESPISE. I absolutely DESPISE Valentines. =3=]
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/KinonoIcchan?feature=mhee
Buri Buri

Buri Buri

PostSubject: Re: ::Others:: Sorry, haven't been so active lately !! ;^;   ::Others:: Sorry, haven't been so active lately !! ;^; Icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2012 5:55 pm

Awwwww Hime.. Crying or Very sad Razz Razz

Are you okay. Congratulations at Basketball tournament lol sooo Cooool! cheers cheers cheers

Yes Momusu is becoming young again lol and I am excited to see the new them. However I will sadly miss my Gaki-dono.

Whyyyyy Himeeee you Kawaiii little thing youuu?! lol! lol! Why you dont like Valentines Hime? Embarassed
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/SNOOKIBUNNII17
Icchan

Icchan

PostSubject: Re: ::Others:: Sorry, haven't been so active lately !! ;^;   ::Others:: Sorry, haven't been so active lately !! ;^; Icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2012 6:05 pm

Buri Buri wrote:
Awwwww Hime.. Crying or Very sad Razz Razz

Are you okay. Congratulations at Basketball tournament lol sooo Cooool! cheers cheers cheers

Yes Momusu is becoming young again lol and I am excited to see the new them. However I will sadly miss my Gaki-dono.

Whyyyyy Himeeee you Kawaiii little thing youuu?! lol! lol! Why you dont like Valentines Hime? Embarassed

I'm okay ! ^~^ And thank you sooo much ! My best friends were so awesome as well . xL
I made new friends there, and it was so much fun. It sucks though because they're going to a different high school than me, and I'm 1 out of 33 kids in my grade going to a different high school. //FOREVERALONE!!

I know, eh. I'm so happy to be older than some of the 9th gen and 10th gen momusu members ahaha! [I have this thing ... I don't know, I'm always happy when I'm older than someone. I guess it's because I feel superior? xD]
I'll miss Gaki's MAYUGE BEAMMMMM!

Oh, I only like it for the candy and chocolate.
It's because I hate rejecting boys, especially when we've been really good friends , so yeah...
and lots of sad things happen to my best friends.
And worst of all, the dance.. omoooo, the DANCE ;^;
The teachers force you to slow-dance. Luckily I slow dance with my best friend Sica [Her name's Jessica but I call her Sica xD] because she doesn't want to dance with any boys either.
EDIT: And I really hate it when I get an anonymous card. One time I got one saying "Hey! You're a REALLY AWESOME FRIEND *nudge nudge wink wink*"
^Found out my two best friends wrote it for the guy who liked me.
...And I nearly ripped the card out of anger. xD << I know, so mean...

How about you? What do you plan on doing on Valentines?? ^^
Back to top Go down
Buri Buri

Buri Buri

PostSubject: Re: ::Others:: Sorry, haven't been so active lately !! ;^;   ::Others:: Sorry, haven't been so active lately !! ;^; Icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2012 6:13 pm

LOLOLOLOL sillly Hime I love it it is tooo cuteee! Kawaiiii.

Haiii I plan on being with the love of my life. I love valentines day now. Before I didnt get alot of cards because I didnt like the guys in my school. *whisper* They were ugly and acted immature. I now am very happy to be in love with my boyfriend. This is our second Valentines day and we will make two years soon so I am happy.

I knoooow! I hate it when guys dont put in effert. Its cool whe n guys do everything they can to surprise the girls lol! lol! lol! bounce bounce
Back to top Go down
Icchan

Icchan

PostSubject: Re: ::Others:: Sorry, haven't been so active lately !! ;^;   ::Others:: Sorry, haven't been so active lately !! ;^; Icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2012 7:03 pm

Buri Buri wrote:
LOLOLOLOL sillly Hime I love it it is tooo cuteee! Kawaiiii.

Haiii I plan on being with the love of my life. I love valentines day now. Before I didnt get alot of cards because I didnt like the guys in my school. *whisper* They were ugly and acted immature. I now am very happy to be in love with my boyfriend. This is our second Valentines day and we will make two years soon so I am happy.

I knoooow! I hate it when guys dont put in effert. Its cool whe n guys do everything they can to surprise the girls lol! lol! lol! bounce bounce
Awwww! Happy Anniversary in advance!! XD
Back to top Go down
Yamamoto Aiko

Yamamoto Aiko

PostSubject: Re: ::Others:: Sorry, haven't been so active lately !! ;^;   ::Others:: Sorry, haven't been so active lately !! ;^; Icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2012 8:04 pm

Icchan, I know how you feel about Valentine's Day. I DESPISE it too >.<

IMO its the worst day of the year....

And OMG in March (i think) my team (we have teams in school, each grade has two teams) is going on a field trip to watch Hunger Games!!! So I was like "IN YOUR FACE!" to the other team because they have to watch an "educational" movie about 9/11.
Back to top Go down
Icchan

Icchan

PostSubject: Re: ::Others:: Sorry, haven't been so active lately !! ;^;   ::Others:: Sorry, haven't been so active lately !! ;^; Icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2012 11:01 pm

Aiko_gpbasicfan1 wrote:
Icchan, I know how you feel about Valentine's Day. I DESPISE it too >.<

IMO its the worst day of the year....

And OMG in March (i think) my team (we have teams in school, each grade has two teams) is going on a field trip to watch Hunger Games!!! So I was like "IN YOUR FACE!" to the other team because they have to watch an "educational" movie about 9/11.

It is!! DX
WHAAAA no fair ...
It's going to be a birthday present for me 8D
...No but seriously, LUCKY.
Back to top Go down
Hashimoto Aimi
Admin
Hashimoto Aimi

PostSubject: Re: ::Others:: Sorry, haven't been so active lately !! ;^;   ::Others:: Sorry, haven't been so active lately !! ;^; Icon_minitimeThu Feb 09, 2012 12:31 am

I am really starting to like valentines day! ☆*:.。. o(≧▽≦)o .。.:*☆や

I use to hate it when I was younger, but around 17 I decide that I should enjoy it while I can! Whether it its with your partner or hell even just some friends, it's pretty fun!

It is funny, my boyfriends birthday is 2 days before valentines XD
I feel really bad for him though because our anniversary, my birthday, and chrisas are ll in one month XD

The only thing that sucks about this year is he starts school on the 14th so I can't spend a lot of time with him that day :/
Back to top Go down
https://daiichi.forumotion.com
Sayumi

Sayumi

Location : Cavite, Philippines ♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥ NOTE: I'm actually a 13-year old Grade 9 student!! ~^^~

PostSubject: Re: ::Others:: Sorry, haven't been so active lately !! ;^;   ::Others:: Sorry, haven't been so active lately !! ;^; Icon_minitimeThu Feb 09, 2012 6:12 am

I hate Valentines day.... (this year only xD)
My last BF somewhat became "New Year, New girlfriend" in January... Mad very stupid...
I'm a "looner" this Valentines.!! *sigh* pale Neutral
lol!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/NatsuyakiYurina22
Hashimoto Aimi
Admin
Hashimoto Aimi

PostSubject: Re: ::Others:: Sorry, haven't been so active lately !! ;^;   ::Others:: Sorry, haven't been so active lately !! ;^; Icon_minitimeThu Feb 09, 2012 2:17 pm

Aww I'm sorry sayumi-chan! That was lame of him!

My first boyfriend broke up with me because he wanted to flirt with other girls >Sad
I hate guys like that! (but somehow he and I are still friends? XD)

Back to top Go down
https://daiichi.forumotion.com
Buri Buri

Buri Buri

PostSubject: Re: ::Others:: Sorry, haven't been so active lately !! ;^;   ::Others:: Sorry, haven't been so active lately !! ;^; Icon_minitimeThu Feb 09, 2012 3:41 pm

Aimi Moon-hee wrote:
I am really starting to like valentines day! ☆*:.。. o(≧▽≦)o .。.:*☆や

I use to hate it when I was younger, but around 17 I decide that I should enjoy it while I can! Whether it its with your partner or hell even just some friends, it's pretty fun!

It is funny, my boyfriends birthday is 2 days before valentines XD
I feel really bad for him though because our anniversary, my birthday, and chrisas are ll in one month XD

The only thing that sucks about this year is he starts school on the 14th so I can't spend a lot of time with him that day :/

Awww Captain, my Valentines day is going to be dragsville too Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad

I love it every year but this year I am in college on Valentines day and I go to college in New Jersey and my sweet-heart is in New York so I am not going to be able to spend my love day with him. Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad

BUT I WONT GIVE UP> WHERE THERE IS SWEET LOVE DAY THEIR IS LOVE!!!! drunken I love you I love you drunken
Back to top Go down
Buri Buri

Buri Buri

PostSubject: Re: ::Others:: Sorry, haven't been so active lately !! ;^;   ::Others:: Sorry, haven't been so active lately !! ;^; Icon_minitimeThu Feb 09, 2012 3:44 pm

Sayumi wrote:
My last BF somewhat became "New Year, New girlfriend" in January... Mad very stupid...
lol!

WHOA! He is a *word I wont say* That is so mean. Well he doesnt know what he is missing Sayu. He must not be able to see right if he chose another girl over you. You didnt need him anyhow right Sayu? Laughing Laughing

Captain! Someone broke the most coolest Captains heart?? He should be lucky you are his friend still mean dude. No
Back to top Go down
Sakura

Sakura

PostSubject: Re: ::Others:: Sorry, haven't been so active lately !! ;^;   ::Others:: Sorry, haven't been so active lately !! ;^; Icon_minitimeThu Feb 09, 2012 9:46 pm

Uwah.. It makes me so sad reading about the jerk guys you guys met.. ;__;

I think.. about valentines day.. its about really showing your love and to attend to the one you like/love..
Its a very special day in my eyes but I've always been "let down" because I always have high hopes..
It would be so fun if the guy you like/your boyfriend would ask you out with a bunch of roses standing outside your door..
Taking you to a cute and lovely dinner and then a movie (?) :3
and walking you home.. like in the movies..

I so wanna live in Japan right now.. They seem to take valentines day more seriously than here in Sweden ;__;

I hold my thumbs and pray that you all get a wonderful valentines day that will change your mind about it!~
Even if it might feel hopeless.. Don't give up, minna!!
The prince charming is out there!! bounce
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/JinniSan
Icchan

Icchan

PostSubject: Re: ::Others:: Sorry, haven't been so active lately !! ;^;   ::Others:: Sorry, haven't been so active lately !! ;^; Icon_minitimeThu Feb 09, 2012 9:51 pm

Sakura wrote:
Uwah.. It makes me so sad reading about the jerk guys you guys met.. ;__;

I think.. about valentines day.. its about really showing your love and to attend to the one you like/love..
Its a very special day in my eyes but I've always been "let down" because I always have high hopes..
It would be so fun if the guy you like/your boyfriend would ask you out with a bunch of roses standing outside your door..
Taking you to a cute and lovely dinner and then a movie (?) :3
and walking you home.. like in the movies..

I so wanna live in Japan right now.. They seem to take valentines day more seriously than here in Sweden ;__;

I hold my thumbs and pray that you all get a wonderful valentines day that will change your mind about it!~
Even if it might feel hopeless.. Don't give up, minna!!
The prince charming is out there!! bounce
I know~!! ESPECIALLY ON WHITE DAY TT^TT
I just want to be able to hold hands naturally with the one I love, hug, you know, cute things when you're in love ;^;
^Unfortunately, all the boys in my grade/school are jerks so I'll just have to wait until high school xL
Although I don't hate VD THAT much ... it's just things have happened that have made me grow to hate it.
Back to top Go down
Icchan

Icchan

PostSubject: Re: ::Others:: Sorry, haven't been so active lately !! ;^;   ::Others:: Sorry, haven't been so active lately !! ;^; Icon_minitimeThu Feb 09, 2012 9:54 pm

Sayumi wrote:
lol!
Biggest jerk ever ;^;
It's okay. You're not the only one lonely for VD.
Rather, I'm trying to help two of my best friends (who are also best friends with eachother) get together with this one dude (whom all the girls in my grade have had a crush on before) and it's getting so much more complicated then it's intended to be. >A<
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ::Others:: Sorry, haven't been so active lately !! ;^;   ::Others:: Sorry, haven't been so active lately !! ;^; Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

::Others:: Sorry, haven't been so active lately !! ;^;
Page 1 of 1