The #1 Project!

An online Dubbing group

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Big Changes to Daiichi!Project, all members please read and respond!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Hashimoto Aimi
Admin
Hashimoto Aimi

Big Changes to Daiichi!Project, all members please read and respond!  Empty
PostSubject: Big Changes to Daiichi!Project, all members please read and respond!    Big Changes to Daiichi!Project, all members please read and respond!  Icon_minitimeFri Aug 02, 2013 11:32 pm

Hey Girls,

So as you probably have noticed, activities here have really died down. Not only have I been really busy but I've been waiting on lines so I've taken a break.

So as I am almost at a loss of what to do, here is what's going to happen for each group:

寂しい☂雨; Sabishii☂Ame:
S!A will pick up activities as normal. I am working on mixing Wakuteka, but I end up scrapping the final results, so I keep re-doing. It will be released within this month though. For Single 7 I am still waiting on lines. Single 8 won't start work until single 7 is complete.

青春おけ!; SeishunOke!:
Since this group hasn't had any releases and it keeps getting stalled, all group activities are on hiatus until the time comes to restart. All current singles are cancelled.

絶対♀キューティーズ; Zettai♀Cuties:
All I need for single 6 is Tamaneko's lines and I have tried contacting her, I need a cover for her parts, so someone in ZC please cover her. I am assuming she will also need a cover for single 7. For Single 7 I need her lines, 2 more from Rina, and Sakura's lines. Please get your lines in and then we will continue activities as normal.

SEXY마음; SEXYmaeum:
Since this group hasn't had any releases and it keeps getting stalled, all group activities are on hiatus until the time comes to restart. All current singles are cancelled.

Passionate Sins:

So here is the next part. I need all of you to agree to work hard to continue this project. So those that aren't willing to try (most of you do) or want to, but don't have the time, I'd like to ask you to graduate. I know that sounds harsh, but originally I put a lot of my time into D!P and I don't like where things are going and this is the only solution.

Also, as per the rules, you should log on at least once a week to this forum, so all members that would like to continue working with me, I'd like you to post below, saying what you think would help motivate members and what would help get this project moving. Let me know if you still want to be a member.

So you have 10 days, 10 days to log-on, and reply to this message. If you don't reply, I will assume that you want to graduate. So we may or may not be loosing members.

Daiichi!Project Leader,
Hashimoto Aimi

My friend is selling me her car for $100, all I need to do is find a job then I can DRIIIIIVE
SUBWAY! Don't let me down!
cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://daiichi.forumotion.com
Sayumi

Sayumi

Location : Cavite, Philippines ♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥ NOTE: I'm actually a 13-year old Grade 9 student!! ~^^~

PostSubject: Re: Big Changes to Daiichi!Project, all members please read and respond!    Big Changes to Daiichi!Project, all members please read and respond!  Icon_minitimeFri Aug 02, 2013 11:43 pm

I'm continuing!

I am really thankful that this project won't die! ;w; (means a lot to me 'cause out of all projects I'm in, this is my most concerned project)

People, at this time of the year, get busy (so do I) so I waited for something to pop out from here.
By next week, my schedule is not full anymore so if you need help with anything (audio, video, ANYTHING (thanks to new system xD)) I COULD USE SOME HELP! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.youtube.com/user/NatsuyakiYurina22
Yamamoto Aiko

Yamamoto Aiko

PostSubject: Re: Big Changes to Daiichi!Project, all members please read and respond!    Big Changes to Daiichi!Project, all members please read and respond!  Icon_minitimeSat Aug 03, 2013 12:28 am

I'm still here~~~~ Can I cover Tamaneko???
Back to top Go down
View user profile
kiri

kiri

PostSubject: Re: Big Changes to Daiichi!Project, all members please read and respond!    Big Changes to Daiichi!Project, all members please read and respond!  Icon_minitimeSat Aug 03, 2013 12:41 am

I'm really sorry that I have to go on hiatus during this period of time. But as I said, I can't record, but i can contribute through other aspect
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sakura

Sakura

PostSubject: Re: Big Changes to Daiichi!Project, all members please read and respond!    Big Changes to Daiichi!Project, all members please read and respond!  Icon_minitimeSat Aug 03, 2013 5:23 am

I'm still in!~

I luff this project! :3

and I can cover Tamaneko if you want!~
I'm gonna record lines to others today so I can do it!
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.youtube.com/JinniSan
Mia-chii

Mia-chii

PostSubject: Re: Big Changes to Daiichi!Project, all members please read and respond!    Big Changes to Daiichi!Project, all members please read and respond!  Icon_minitimeSat Aug 03, 2013 6:07 am

How great I have saved passwords in my laptop xD
I didn't even debut yet.. but I can still stay in Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Icchan

Icchan

PostSubject: Re: Big Changes to Daiichi!Project, all members please read and respond!    Big Changes to Daiichi!Project, all members please read and respond!  Icon_minitimeSat Aug 03, 2013 8:59 am

Continuin' !

I can cover Tama-chan if you want ~ x)
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.youtube.com/user/KinonoIcchan?feature=mhee
Meimi Ayame

Meimi Ayame

PostSubject: Re: Big Changes to Daiichi!Project, all members please read and respond!    Big Changes to Daiichi!Project, all members please read and respond!  Icon_minitimeSat Aug 03, 2013 11:51 pm

Still in this project! Very Happy

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ji hyun

Ji hyun

PostSubject: Re: Big Changes to Daiichi!Project, all members please read and respond!    Big Changes to Daiichi!Project, all members please read and respond!  Icon_minitimeFri Sep 27, 2013 6:35 am

I DIDN'T SEE THIS AND THE FORUM LOGS ME OUT SO I REALLY ONLY LOG IN TO TURN IN LINES IMMA SAWWRRYYY!!

I'M STILL HERE I'M STILL HERE CAPS BECAUSE PANIC
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Big Changes to Daiichi!Project, all members please read and respond!    Big Changes to Daiichi!Project, all members please read and respond!  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Big Changes to Daiichi!Project, all members please read and respond!
Page 1 of 1