The #1 Project!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The #1 Project!

An online Dubbing group

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

::Audition:: Just want to share a project with youuu! [please read!!]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Icchan

Icchan

::Audition:: Just want to share a project with youuu! [please read!!] Empty
PostSubject: ::Audition:: Just want to share a project with youuu! [please read!!]   ::Audition:: Just want to share a project with youuu! [please read!!] Icon_minitimeFri Feb 17, 2012 12:55 pm

I am in this project named Naishi!Project, and it is still opened for auditions.
So if you want to audition for this project, please go here and audition ^^ ;
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PnZ5iKFqpKQ

I know me and Sakura-chan are in this project as well, and we need more members xL

So please audition!! Gambatte ne! Very Happy

~BakaIcchan
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/KinonoIcchan?feature=mhee
Buri Buri

Buri Buri

PostSubject: Re: ::Audition:: Just want to share a project with youuu! [please read!!]   ::Audition:: Just want to share a project with youuu! [please read!!] Icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2012 4:33 pm

I auditioned and It says the user blocked me. I hope I didnt offend Naishi-sama. I didnt know I did anything wrong at all. Can you please tell Naishi-sama sorry for whatever I did to be blocked please Hime? I really dont know wht I did to be blocked I feel bad. Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad

I hope i wasnt my audition idk but I auditioned Himeee lol cheers lol!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/SNOOKIBUNNII17
Icchan

Icchan

PostSubject: Re: ::Audition:: Just want to share a project with youuu! [please read!!]   ::Audition:: Just want to share a project with youuu! [please read!!] Icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2012 4:43 pm

Buri Buri wrote:
I auditioned and It says the user blocked me. I hope I didnt offend Naishi-sama. I didnt know I did anything wrong at all. Can you please tell Naishi-sama sorry for whatever I did to be blocked please Hime? I really dont know wht I did to be blocked I feel bad. Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad

I asked her to forgive you for whatever you did TT_TT I hope she forgives you, Buririn!
Back to top Go down
Icchan

Icchan

PostSubject: Re: ::Audition:: Just want to share a project with youuu! [please read!!]   ::Audition:: Just want to share a project with youuu! [please read!!] Icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2012 4:59 pm

Buri Buri wrote:

She said; [I quote!]

"Lol. .. That's because I hate it to be mean >< but she auditioned to some other Project from me and I told her already I view times that Her Japanese isn't really good so Had to say "No" over and Over and I just couldn't take it anymore >< so I tought this was the easiest way Q__Q

It's just really hard to say No to the same person over and over. . ."

So yeah.
DON'T CRY BURIRIN! I'M SORRY, THIS WAS MY FAULT FOR MAKING THIS POST IN THE FIRST PLACE ;A; AHHH I FEEL SO BAD NOOOOOW !! ;A; DON'T CRY BURIRIN! YOUR JAPANESE GOT BETTER, TRUST ME! IT'S THE BEST! ;A; WAHHHHHHHHH No SHE FORGIVES YOUUUU ! ;A; Ahh I feel so bad.
IF YOU WANT, I'LL GRADUATE FOR YOU ;A; //feelsreallyguilty
Back to top Go down
Buri Buri

Buri Buri

PostSubject: Re: ::Audition:: Just want to share a project with youuu! [please read!!]   ::Audition:: Just want to share a project with youuu! [please read!!] Icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2012 5:35 pm

KinonoIcchan wrote:
Buri Buri wrote:

She said; [I quote!]

"Lol. .. That's because I hate it to be mean >< but she auditioned to some other Project from me and I told her already I view times that Her Japanese isn't really good so Had to say "No" over and Over and I just couldn't take it anymore >< so I tought this was the easiest way Q__Q

It's just really hard to say No to the same person over and over. . ."

So yeah.
DON'T CRY BURIRIN! I'M SORRY, THIS WAS MY FAULT FOR MAKING THIS POST IN THE FIRST PLACE ;A; AHHH I FEEL SO BAD NOOOOOW !! ;A; DON'T CRY BURIRIN! YOUR JAPANESE GOT BETTER, TRUST ME! IT'S THE BEST! ;A; WAHHHHHHHHH No SHE FORGIVES YOUUUU ! ;A; Ahh I feel so bad.
IF YOU WANT, I'LL GRADUATE FOR YOU ;A; //feelsreallyguilty

Huuuuuuh???! I think Naishi is confusing me with someone else. I do not remember auditioning for any of Naishi projects. Plus no one has EVER told me my Japanese is bad because I KNOW for SURE it isnt bad at all. I am not being mean but I am very sure she is really mistaken because I have NEVER EVER spoken to Naishi nor have I ever been told my Jpanese is bad. I get the EXACT OPPOSITE reaction. However thank you Hime and I guess this time I just didint make the cut lol cheers cheers Laughing

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Razz Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven KYAAAAAA!!!! I love you I love you Kawaiiii my Himeeee!! lol no its ok it is fine HIME I want to sing with my Hime and you DONT gaduate! You are awesome and was accepted. Maybe next time we will get into other projects together also lol. For Now GOOOOOO HIME!! I will be cheering you on from all my projects heehee cheers cheers cheers

Last edited by Buri Buri on Sun Feb 19, 2012 5:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Hashimoto Aimi
Admin
Hashimoto Aimi

PostSubject: Re: ::Audition:: Just want to share a project with youuu! [please read!!]   ::Audition:: Just want to share a project with youuu! [please read!!] Icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2012 5:36 pm

Wow, I'm really sorry!!!

本当にご免なさい, 林愛子ちゃん.あなたの歌が大好きだよ!
You improve every time you record! and if you keep working hard, you will secede!
And at least you have all of D!P right? 很好了!!

I have sent my audition in today, lets see what happens.

Edit: I guess I made it in? That is surprising! Xd
Back to top Go down
https://daiichi.forumotion.com
Buri Buri

Buri Buri

PostSubject: Re: ::Audition:: Just want to share a project with youuu! [please read!!]   ::Audition:: Just want to share a project with youuu! [please read!!] Icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2012 5:42 pm

Aimi Moon-hee wrote:
Wow, I'm really sorry!!!

本当にご免なさい, 林愛子ちゃん.あなたの歌が大好きだよ!
You improve every time you record! and if you keep working hard, you will secede!
And at least you have all of D!P right? 很好了!!

I have sent my audition in today, lets see what happens.

Hai Captain thank yoou Captain. I am not worried because I feel she is mistaking me with someone else. 'll chock it up to just not making the cut this time lol.

Ive only auditioned for Captains Projects and dubs mostly and Uchuu and Kawaii lol those are my other projects.

GOOOOOOOO CAPTAINNN I AM ROOTING FOR YOOOU!!! drunken drunken cheers cheers Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Captain is my IDOLLL! Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven
Back to top Go down
Icchan

Icchan

PostSubject: Re: ::Audition:: Just want to share a project with youuu! [please read!!]   ::Audition:: Just want to share a project with youuu! [please read!!] Icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2012 6:08 pm

Uwaah I got so panicky there.
I just feel SOOOO bad whenever I make someone feel sad, but I just HAD to let them know ;A; or else I'll feel GUILTY...

Maybe she is, I'm not sure myself ^^ ;; . I guess we'll just leave it at that??

Leader-san ; You got in!! :L Omedetou! ^^

Buririn, IT'S OKAY! I wasn't really thinking of graduation. It's just that if you did want me to [;A; You wouldn't, desho?] then I would :') Because I'm your friend and I would sacrifice everything for my precious friends.

;O; ~ Anyway,

Miss A ~~

Have you seen my sister? Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ::Audition:: Just want to share a project with youuu! [please read!!]   ::Audition:: Just want to share a project with youuu! [please read!!] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

::Audition:: Just want to share a project with youuu! [please read!!]
Page 1 of 1