The #1 Project!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The #1 Project!

An online Dubbing group

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

::Others:: KONY 2012

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Icchan

Icchan

::Others:: KONY 2012 Empty
PostSubject: ::Others:: KONY 2012   ::Others:: KONY 2012 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2012 11:06 pm

Please watch the whole video . Please spread the word. Joseph Kony MUST be stopped!

Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/KinonoIcchan?feature=mhee
Hashimoto Aimi
Admin
Hashimoto Aimi

PostSubject: Re: ::Others:: KONY 2012   ::Others:: KONY 2012 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 08, 2012 5:55 am

I don't understand why only now people are spreading the word about Kony... He has been doing this since 1986? It truly is sad, but he has already been arrested and charged but escaped from jail. Really the best way to handle this, if I may be blunt, just get a professional sniper It might be wrong but really, it should be done.

But people please, I must stress this, do not purchase anything, donate, none of that. It is a scam for private profit and none of it will actually help in his arrest. Just people trying to make some money. Your money will not help any people of Uganda. At best, you will be funding the military for war which more people will die than nessecary.

I'm not sure if any of this is in the video, but thank you for sharing icchan Smile I didn't have time today to watch but I will soon!
Back to top Go down
https://daiichi.forumotion.com
Icchan

Icchan

PostSubject: Re: ::Others:: KONY 2012   ::Others:: KONY 2012 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 08, 2012 9:13 am

Aimi Moon-hee wrote:
I don't understand why only now people are spreading the word about Kony... He has been doing this since 1986? It truly is sad, but he has already been arrested and charged but escaped from jail. Really the best way to handle this, if I may be blunt, just get a professional sniper It might be wrong but really, it should be done.

But people please, I must stress this, do not purchase anything, donate, none of that. It is a scam for private profit and none of it will actually help in his arrest. Just people trying to make some money. Your money will not help any people of Uganda. At best, you will be funding the military for war which more people will die than nessecary.

I'm not sure if any of this is in the video, but thank you for sharing icchan Smile I didn't have time today to watch but I will soon!

I guess because people never really cared about him or never even knew he existed until now, after they heard that one boy's story ,... who knows why ...
LOOOL !!! Maybe!! Maybe that is the best way !
I'm too young to do any of that anyway . I just wanted to spread the word, I guess ... ^^;; I was touched, kekekek...
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/KinonoIcchan?feature=mhee
Hashimoto Aimi
Admin
Hashimoto Aimi

PostSubject: Re: ::Others:: KONY 2012   ::Others:: KONY 2012 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 08, 2012 3:00 pm

XD I'm sure there may be a few actual places that are legit and actually will help!

But I will also help spread the word!
Back to top Go down
https://daiichi.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ::Others:: KONY 2012   ::Others:: KONY 2012 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

::Others:: KONY 2012
Page 1 of 1