The #1 Project!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The #1 Project!

An online Dubbing group

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

::Share:: What songs cheer you up when you are down?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Hashimoto Aimi
Admin
Hashimoto Aimi

::Share:: What songs cheer you up when you are down? Empty
PostSubject: ::Share:: What songs cheer you up when you are down?   ::Share:: What songs cheer you up when you are down? Icon_minitimeFri Mar 09, 2012 3:57 pm

I having not such a good time with my Boyfriend of Five years at the moment. We are on a "Break" right now, and on facebook, I have changed my Relationship status to "Single" for the moment until things are figured out. Basically, He is going through a mid-life crisis at the age of 20.

So I found an old favorite song of mine sung by my favorite Japanese Singer, Akanishi Jin. here is an English subtitled OPV (i guess that's what you would call it) This song for some reason makes me feel... content rather than saddened. Please Take a listen!

This song is Hatachi no Sensou (War of 20 Years, 20 Years War) by LANDS, a fictional band in the movie "Bandage" Starring Akanishi Jin, very good watch.

Last edited by Aimi Moon-hee on Fri Mar 09, 2012 5:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://daiichi.forumotion.com
Icchan

Icchan

PostSubject: Re: ::Share:: What songs cheer you up when you are down?   ::Share:: What songs cheer you up when you are down? Icon_minitimeFri Mar 09, 2012 5:19 pm

Songs like this cheer me up ;

ESPECIALLY this one! ;

Because of how close MM's 5th gen was ;^; and how after Risa graduates, all 5th gen members are gone from MM ... =w= ~~ But not from our hearts, ahaha ~~ It's their song !! ;A; No one can sing it better than them! ~~
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/KinonoIcchan?feature=mhee
Sayumi

Sayumi

Location : Cavite, Philippines ♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥ NOTE: I'm actually a 13-year old Grade 9 student!! ~^^~

PostSubject: Re: ::Share:: What songs cheer you up when you are down?   ::Share:: What songs cheer you up when you are down? Icon_minitimeFri Mar 09, 2012 9:52 pm

Here three songs that cheer me up especially when I'm having a problem Wink

For LOVE "problems" xD

I like Koi no Jubaku's rhythm.. The rhythm is like sad but jumpy?? It's hard to explain.. Neutral

To "somewhat" say "you can do it!!"

Be Genki!!! Very Happy

Very hard problemss ~!!

When I hear these songs during my problems, I just sing them and my problems go away.. Smile
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/NatsuyakiYurina22
Ji hyun

Ji hyun

PostSubject: Re: ::Share:: What songs cheer you up when you are down?   ::Share:: What songs cheer you up when you are down? Icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2012 8:09 am

This really helps me

Trouble Maker

and this is from an old game that I play, it's really soothing~

Back to top Go down
Sakura

Sakura

PostSubject: Re: ::Share:: What songs cheer you up when you are down?   ::Share:: What songs cheer you up when you are down? Icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2012 10:09 pm

I have alots of songs that is cheering me up! ^-^
When Takahashi Ai was leaving I only cried to Jishin Motte Yume motte Tobidatsu but now it totally is my power song! :3

Also Fighting Man by NewS! Many songs from NewS is actually happy and I love also Open your eyes!
I couldn't find a video with the song on YT so I'm posting a download link on mediafire!:

Link

I highly recommend it! *__*
And a song from the drama Buzzer Beat! The opening song is so wonderful!

They shutted down every song that is the full lenght so I can only show you the opening video!
For those who loves Yamashita Tomohisa.. YES he's the lead character.. I'm a Nishikido Ryo lover BUT he's awesome and loving in this drama so I bet you guys will even fall more for him xD
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/JinniSan
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ::Share:: What songs cheer you up when you are down?   ::Share:: What songs cheer you up when you are down? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

::Share:: What songs cheer you up when you are down?
Page 1 of 1