The #1 Project!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The #1 Project!

An online Dubbing group

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Members Information

Go down 
+3
Yamamoto Aiko
Sayumi
Hashimoto Aimi
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Icchan

Icchan

Members Information - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Members Information   Members Information - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 20, 2012 1:27 pm

Sayumi wrote:
Rina wrote:
Thank you Sayu-chan ^^ i appreciate the complimet ^^ i wasnt inactive i n mimi!project they just decided to close the egg group :/ but thn again it's nice to be in a group with you ^^

That was because a lot of members was inactive (actually, including me but I still managed to save my life in there! xD)

Mia wrote:
nee Sayumi Very Happy I don't remeber that you asked me to audition Very Happy
Yeaaah Very Happy Aiko Very Happy I'll do my best lol!
I'm year older than Sayumi Very Happy but still younger than Rina Very Happy

Oh ... umm .... (damnnit) xDD
Maybe I just thought that 'cause I asked everyone in the FB group, Dubbers Rolling Eyes Razz
lol!

@Icchan - (too lazy to quote anymore xD) OH EM GEE ........ what if Kallen-chan is younger than you?! xD
lol! lol! lol!
SO!'s nikkies are superrrrr~ great! ♥️ (we have cute, great control, and powerful voice here in SO!'s 3rd gen! 8D)

LOL d'aww if she is younger than me ...

... then I really feel the age coming at me xD I just found out that T-ARA's Dani could be a year younger than me xD
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/KinonoIcchan?feature=mhee
kallen-chii

kallen-chii

PostSubject: Re: Members Information   Members Information - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 20, 2012 1:29 pm

>.< yea! i'm really happy ..
kallen-chii desu ^__^ nice to meet you all >.<
Back to top Go down
http://fb/kallen0730.com
Sayumi

Sayumi

Location : Cavite, Philippines ♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥ NOTE: I'm actually a 13-year old Grade 9 student!! ~^^~

PostSubject: Re: Members Information   Members Information - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 20, 2012 11:55 pm

*Icchan's saved by Kallen* xDD
lol!

OMG Kallen-chan, we're in the same country tooooo~!!! *tears of joy* Crying or Very sad
(I never met a lot of dubbers from my country but now I knew that there a lot of them! xD)
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/NatsuyakiYurina22
Icchan

Icchan

PostSubject: Re: Members Information   Members Information - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2012 12:05 am

Sayumi wrote:
lol!

OMG Kallen-chan, we're in the same country tooooo~!!! *tears of joy* Crying or Very sad
(I never met a lot of dubbers from my country but now I knew that there a lot of them! xD)

I've been saved. Thank god. LOOOOL.
Back to top Go down
Rina_MeiMei

Rina_MeiMei

PostSubject: Re: Members Information   Members Information - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2012 8:45 am

Sayumi wrote:
lol!

Sayu-chan i have a cousin and she dubs H!P songs to but she is younger than you ^^" she still isn't in any groupdubs though and is lazy to post videos but she records her Voice O.o
Back to top Go down
Sayumi

Sayumi

Location : Cavite, Philippines ♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥ NOTE: I'm actually a 13-year old Grade 9 student!! ~^^~

PostSubject: Re: Members Information   Members Information - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2012 8:56 am

*DUMPED ._. Neutral Question
;w;

My cousin (her name is Ayumi) graduated here on D!P (check the Members list if you want~) and she's 9 years old~ She never sang Japanese again since her mom doesn't like it xD

As long as your cousin doesn't join any groups, I still hold the title~~!!!! xDDDD
*prays* xDD
lol!
Back to top Go down
Rina_MeiMei

Rina_MeiMei

PostSubject: Re: Members Information   Members Information - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2012 9:26 am

Sayumi wrote:
*DUMPED ._. Neutral Question
;w;

My cousin (her name is Ayumi) graduated here on D!P (check the Members list if you want~) and she's 9 years old~ She never sang Japanese again since her mom doesn't like it xD

As long as your cousin doesn't join any groups, I still hold the title~~!!!! xDDDD
*prays* xDD
lol!
LOL XDD don't worry she still hasn't even posted a single cover XDD and she just borrows my mic -.- and she speaks more maturely than me too so u guys speak more maturely than me XD and my friends find that weirs XD too bad your aunt doesnt like japanese music . So does my mom but she respects my love for jpop as long as i still listen to Music she can understand XD
Back to top Go down
Icchan

Icchan

PostSubject: Re: Members Information   Members Information - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2012 3:44 pm

Rina_MeiMei wrote:
Sayumi wrote:
lol!

Sayu-chan i have a cousin and she dubs H!P songs to but she is younger than you ^^" she still isn't in any groupdubs though and is lazy to post videos but she records her Voice O.o

How old is she? oAo
Back to top Go down
Rina_MeiMei

Rina_MeiMei

PostSubject: Re: Members Information   Members Information - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2012 7:06 pm

Icchan wrote:
Rina_MeiMei wrote:
Sayumi wrote:
lol!

How old is she? oAo
Icchan my cousin is 13 but she is younger than sayumi by months ^ ^!
Back to top Go down
Icchan

Icchan

PostSubject: Re: Members Information   Members Information - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2012 7:18 pm

Rina_MeiMei wrote:
Icchan wrote:
Rina_MeiMei wrote:
Sayumi wrote:
lol!

How old is she? oAo
Icchan my cousin is 13 but she is younger than sayumi by months ^ ^!

Ohh I see xD
Back to top Go down
Sayumi

Sayumi

PostSubject: Re: Members Information   Members Information - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2012 10:19 pm

Rina_MeiMei wrote:
LOL XDD don't worry she still hasn't even posted a single cover XDD and she just borrows my mic -.- and she speaks more maturely than me too so u guys speak more maturely than me XD and my friends find that weirs XD too bad your aunt doesnt like japanese music . So does my mom but she respects my love for jpop as long as i still listen to Music she can understand XD

my cousin is 13 but she is younger than sayumi by months ^ ^!

She even blocked the forum in their computer using this "D-Link" ... whatever Neutral
Well, my guardian here doesn't respect J-Pop xD bounce But she lets me to sing and sing & dance and dance to J-Pop x'D

Whaat?! If your cousin is 13, then I'm still younger ?? bounce I don't really get it ... BTW, what's your cousin birthday(day,month,year)??? O__O" bounce
Back to top Go down
Rina_MeiMei

Rina_MeiMei

PostSubject: Re: Members Information   Members Information - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 22, 2012 3:57 am

Sayumi wrote:
Rina_MeiMei wrote:

She even blocked the forum in their computer using this "D-Link" ... whatever Neutral
Well, my guardian here doesn't respect J-Pop xD bounce But she lets me to sing and sing & dance and dance to J-Pop x'D

Whaat?! If your cousin is 13, then I'm still younger ?? bounce I don't really get it ... BTW, what's your cousin birthday(day,month,year)??? O__O" bounce
her birthdy is Oct.1 1999 , arent't you 13?? Cuz i saw ur profile and it said1999 so i thought ur older?? My mistake XDD
Back to top Go down
Icchan

Icchan

PostSubject: Re: Members Information   Members Information - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 22, 2012 7:35 am

Rina_MeiMei wrote:
Sayumi wrote:
Rina_MeiMei wrote:

her birthdy is Oct.1 1999 , arent't you 13?? Cuz i saw ur profile and it said1999 so i thought ur older?? My mistake XDD

Nah she was born in 2000 xD I guess the site didn't go down to 2000s? xD
Back to top Go down
Sayumi

Sayumi

PostSubject: Re: Members Information   Members Information - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 22, 2012 8:27 am

Surprised
*jumps*
bounce
*dances* bounce

Ha~! >w<
.... >w<
And yeah, the site won't let me be 12 years old xD
That's why I put this stupid little note near the 'Location' tab xD

lol!
Back to top Go down
Rina_MeiMei

Rina_MeiMei

PostSubject: Re: Members Information   Members Information - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 22, 2012 8:32 am

Sayumi wrote:
Surprised
*jumps*
bounce
*dances* bounce

Ha~! >w<
.... >w<
And yeah, the site won't let me be 12 years old xD
That's why I put this stupid little note near the 'Location' tab xD

lol!
so your like in 2nd year highschool?? O.o
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Members Information   Members Information - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Members Information
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2