The #1 Project!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The #1 Project!

An online Dubbing group

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

::Chat:: What are reasons you would leave a dubbing!Project? How would you inform the leader?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Hashimoto Aimi
Admin
Hashimoto Aimi

::Chat:: What are reasons you would leave a dubbing!Project? How would you inform the leader? Empty
PostSubject: ::Chat:: What are reasons you would leave a dubbing!Project? How would you inform the leader?   ::Chat:: What are reasons you would leave a dubbing!Project? How would you inform the leader? Icon_minitimeFri Mar 30, 2012 4:31 pm

an odd question I know! XD It's just i am graduating from a project as soon as i finish up my lines that I have. My reasons for leaving are

-Poor Mixing
-Poor organization
-Lack of fairness ex, (2 lines compared to 18 solos from other members, plus not even put into group parts hardly)

and here is how I told leader-san:

Hey ______-san!
______~

I am thinking of graduation set for as soon as I finish the lines that I owe you now! Maybe one more single. I am sorry for leaving so fast! TT_TT

Are these good reasons for wanting to leave a dubbing group?
Back to top Go down
https://daiichi.forumotion.com
Icchan

Icchan

::Chat:: What are reasons you would leave a dubbing!Project? How would you inform the leader? Empty
PostSubject: Re: ::Chat:: What are reasons you would leave a dubbing!Project? How would you inform the leader?   ::Chat:: What are reasons you would leave a dubbing!Project? How would you inform the leader? Icon_minitimeFri Mar 30, 2012 4:35 pm

I'd say those are good reasons to leave (especially the not-enough-lines part. I think everyone should deserve equal amounts of lines, no matter how good others are. We are all really good singers and should be treated the same.)

I say it's reasonable enough to leave.

Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/KinonoIcchan?feature=mhee
Hashimoto Aimi
Admin
Hashimoto Aimi

PostSubject: Re: ::Chat:: What are reasons you would leave a dubbing!Project? How would you inform the leader?   ::Chat:: What are reasons you would leave a dubbing!Project? How would you inform the leader? Icon_minitimeFri Mar 30, 2012 4:44 pm

You think so?

I wouldn't be upset if i had maybe 8 lines like others but 2 lines while the main singers have 18 each and the other member have 8-10

(and this is from multiple songs. I have 2 lines total in 5 songs.)
Back to top Go down
https://daiichi.forumotion.com
Buri Buri

Buri Buri

PostSubject: Re: ::Chat:: What are reasons you would leave a dubbing!Project? How would you inform the leader?   ::Chat:: What are reasons you would leave a dubbing!Project? How would you inform the leader? Icon_minitimeFri Mar 30, 2012 5:13 pm

Perfect reasons captain. If it is not working then you take the action lol
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/SNOOKIBUNNII17
Ji hyun

Ji hyun

PostSubject: Re: ::Chat:: What are reasons you would leave a dubbing!Project? How would you inform the leader?   ::Chat:: What are reasons you would leave a dubbing!Project? How would you inform the leader? Icon_minitimeFri Mar 30, 2012 9:16 pm

The fairness, I can see if the project has said "We are going to have fair lines!" and then didn't I think it would be ok if you didn't get many lines. . . but to graduate is still understandable.

As for poor mixing, some people (cough me cough) are really bad at mixing but still try hard to do their best and really listen to what other people say about their mixing and try to do it better. If they told you volunteer to mix and they say no because your mixing isn't very good when it's better than there's in truth, then I would graduate XD

Bad organization is, I can't even say how good of a reason it is.
Back to top Go down
Sayumi

Sayumi

Location : Cavite, Philippines ♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥ NOTE: I'm actually a 13-year old Grade 9 student!! ~^^~

PostSubject: Re: ::Chat:: What are reasons you would leave a dubbing!Project? How would you inform the leader?   ::Chat:: What are reasons you would leave a dubbing!Project? How would you inform the leader? Icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2012 12:38 am

I agree with everyone but I think the lack of fairness is the most important since I could ask the leader not to let me mix anymore. And if I keep staying in that project I would just be shy to the other members. If it was me, I could have talked to the leader first but 18 to 2 is very harsh!!!! affraid
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/NatsuyakiYurina22
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ::Chat:: What are reasons you would leave a dubbing!Project? How would you inform the leader?   ::Chat:: What are reasons you would leave a dubbing!Project? How would you inform the leader? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

::Chat:: What are reasons you would leave a dubbing!Project? How would you inform the leader?
Page 1 of 1