The #1 Project!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The #1 Project!

An online Dubbing group

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

::Chat:: For second gen debut single, specifically SA's, would you girls be okay with this?

Go down 
+2
Sayumi
Hashimoto Aimi
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Hashimoto Aimi
Admin
Hashimoto Aimi

::Chat:: For second gen debut single, specifically SA's, would you girls be okay with this? Empty
PostSubject: ::Chat:: For second gen debut single, specifically SA's, would you girls be okay with this?   ::Chat:: For second gen debut single, specifically SA's, would you girls be okay with this? Icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2012 11:53 pm

Hey girls, I have a question and I would like you to discuss it with me below.

For SA's 2nd gen debut single, there would be 3 tracks normally but a special song that is required will also be included (there is a certain reason for this, please do not ask why, an announcement will be made during that time.) bringing the total songs to 4. if I gave you 5 weeks to complete the single, would you be okay with that? or would you prefer if I made one of the tracks a "2nd gen only" track? the 3rd and 4th track will not be part of the vote

if 4 songs are too much depending on your input, there will be 3 songs, with only 1 chosen from the vote

Back to top Go down
https://daiichi.forumotion.com
Meroko

::Chat:: For second gen debut single, specifically SA's, would you girls be okay with this? Empty
PostSubject: Re: ::Chat:: For second gen debut single, specifically SA's, would you girls be okay with this?   ::Chat:: For second gen debut single, specifically SA's, would you girls be okay with this? Icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2012 2:15 am

I'm too lazy to sign in.

I'm down with the 4 songs Smile
Back to top Go down
Sayumi

Sayumi

Location : Cavite, Philippines ♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥ NOTE: I'm actually a 13-year old Grade 9 student!! ~^^~

PostSubject: Re: ::Chat:: For second gen debut single, specifically SA's, would you girls be okay with this?   ::Chat:: For second gen debut single, specifically SA's, would you girls be okay with this? Icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2012 2:37 am

I dunno... 5 weeks is almost one month!!! xD But my own opinion is.. I think I agree with the 2nd gen only track.. 'cause I think it will be unfair if 1st gen joins their 'OWN' debut single. I still dunno but I'm okay with that xDD
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/NatsuyakiYurina22
Yamamoto Aiko

Yamamoto Aiko

PostSubject: Re: ::Chat:: For second gen debut single, specifically SA's, would you girls be okay with this?   ::Chat:: For second gen debut single, specifically SA's, would you girls be okay with this? Icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2012 3:28 am

Anything's fine with me ^^
Back to top Go down
Icchan

Icchan

PostSubject: Re: ::Chat:: For second gen debut single, specifically SA's, would you girls be okay with this?   ::Chat:: For second gen debut single, specifically SA's, would you girls be okay with this? Icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2012 1:22 pm

I think 2nd gen should get their own song ... xD I mean us 1st gen don't just wanna bust in there, y'know? LOLOL!

I'm fine with anything though! Smile
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/KinonoIcchan?feature=mhee
Hashimoto Aimi
Admin
Hashimoto Aimi

PostSubject: Re: ::Chat:: For second gen debut single, specifically SA's, would you girls be okay with this?   ::Chat:: For second gen debut single, specifically SA's, would you girls be okay with this? Icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2012 2:14 pm

For some groups, I don't think that i will just give 2gen their own song. Example, ZC, I will be only adding 1 or two members, so if that ends up happening, I won't give them a song, maybe just give them begining lines are maybe a solo or so more for 1 specific song.
Back to top Go down
Icchan

Icchan

PostSubject: Re: ::Chat:: For second gen debut single, specifically SA's, would you girls be okay with this?   ::Chat:: For second gen debut single, specifically SA's, would you girls be okay with this? Icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2012 3:04 pm

Aimi Moon-hee wrote:
For some groups, I don't think that i will just give 2gen their own song. Example, ZC, I will be only adding 1 or two members, so if that ends up happening, I won't give them a song, maybe just give them begining lines are maybe a solo or so more for 1 specific song.

LOL, yeah, ZC needs more members! Especially after 2nd gen join ...
Back to top Go down
Ji hyun

Ji hyun

PostSubject: Re: ::Chat:: For second gen debut single, specifically SA's, would you girls be okay with this?   ::Chat:: For second gen debut single, specifically SA's, would you girls be okay with this? Icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2012 7:15 pm

But I was kind of looking forward to the 4 songs D;
Back to top Go down
kiri

kiri

PostSubject: Re: ::Chat:: For second gen debut single, specifically SA's, would you girls be okay with this?   ::Chat:: For second gen debut single, specifically SA's, would you girls be okay with this? Icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2012 8:41 pm

i prefer 4 songs
Back to top Go down
Icchan

Icchan

PostSubject: Re: ::Chat:: For second gen debut single, specifically SA's, would you girls be okay with this?   ::Chat:: For second gen debut single, specifically SA's, would you girls be okay with this? Icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2012 8:42 pm

I'm fine with anything! Very Happy

I kind of what the 4 songs though... ;A;
Back to top Go down
Sayumi

Sayumi

Location : Cavite, Philippines ♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥ NOTE: I'm actually a 13-year old Grade 9 student!! ~^^~

PostSubject: Re: ::Chat:: For second gen debut single, specifically SA's, would you girls be okay with this?   ::Chat:: For second gen debut single, specifically SA's, would you girls be okay with this? Icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2012 8:20 am

I didn't suggest 4 songs 'cause I'm a lazy person xD and I don't have time (yah you know it's always noisy) but I will not be lazy anymore!!!! xDD Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/NatsuyakiYurina22
Hashimoto Aimi
Admin
Hashimoto Aimi

PostSubject: Re: ::Chat:: For second gen debut single, specifically SA's, would you girls be okay with this?   ::Chat:: For second gen debut single, specifically SA's, would you girls be okay with this? Icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2012 2:23 pm

the wonderfulness of having people sign-up is, you don't have to be in all the songs for the single! that way you don't have too much on your plate! I love you

For SA's next single a lot of you wanted Renai Hunter... but I think I am going to save that for next gens debut single so that they get to sing it with us. our it will be included in a later single
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ::Chat:: For second gen debut single, specifically SA's, would you girls be okay with this?   ::Chat:: For second gen debut single, specifically SA's, would you girls be okay with this? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

::Chat:: For second gen debut single, specifically SA's, would you girls be okay with this?
Page 1 of 1