The #1 Project!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The #1 Project!

An online Dubbing group

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

::Chat:: Morning Musume's 50th single One Two Three / The Matenrou Show Double A side and Why I am excited!!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Hashimoto Aimi
Admin
Hashimoto Aimi

::Chat:: Morning Musume's 50th single One Two Three / The Matenrou Show Double A side and Why I am excited!! Empty
PostSubject: ::Chat:: Morning Musume's 50th single One Two Three / The Matenrou Show Double A side and Why I am excited!!   ::Chat:: Morning Musume's 50th single One Two Three / The Matenrou Show Double A side and Why I am excited!! Icon_minitimeThu May 24, 2012 2:33 am

momusu's 50th single (One•Two•Three/The 摩天楼ショー; One Two Three/ The Matenrou Show; One two three/ The skyscraper show[?]) will be a double A side single! I loved Kono Chikyuu no Heiwa wo Honki de Negatterun dayo! / Kare to Issho ni Omise ga Shitai so I am very excited for their second double A side one!

Also~ There will be 7 different editions to this single! That makes me excited because:
Each generation in this single get's a song 8D, The titles haven't been announced, but! 6th, 9th, and 10th gen will each get their own song on some versions~ I am very excited for this! I hope they are good~

Back to top Go down
https://daiichi.forumotion.com
Yamamoto Aiko

Yamamoto Aiko

::Chat:: Morning Musume's 50th single One Two Three / The Matenrou Show Double A side and Why I am excited!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: ::Chat:: Morning Musume's 50th single One Two Three / The Matenrou Show Double A side and Why I am excited!!   ::Chat:: Morning Musume's 50th single One Two Three / The Matenrou Show Double A side and Why I am excited!! Icon_minitimeThu May 24, 2012 6:48 am

I am also excited Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Icchan

Icchan

PostSubject: Re: ::Chat:: Morning Musume's 50th single One Two Three / The Matenrou Show Double A side and Why I am excited!!   ::Chat:: Morning Musume's 50th single One Two Three / The Matenrou Show Double A side and Why I am excited!! Icon_minitimeThu May 24, 2012 8:01 am

The new era of Morning Musume is starting! Very Happy

This is such an exciting time for H!P fans, specifically Momusu fans >3< Can't waaaait !
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/KinonoIcchan?feature=mhee
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ::Chat:: Morning Musume's 50th single One Two Three / The Matenrou Show Double A side and Why I am excited!!   ::Chat:: Morning Musume's 50th single One Two Three / The Matenrou Show Double A side and Why I am excited!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

::Chat:: Morning Musume's 50th single One Two Three / The Matenrou Show Double A side and Why I am excited!!
Page 1 of 1