The #1 Project!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The #1 Project!

An online Dubbing group

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

::chat:: Seeing morning musume live in LA

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Hashimoto Aimi
Admin
Hashimoto Aimi

::chat:: Seeing morning musume live in LA Empty
PostSubject: ::chat:: Seeing morning musume live in LA   ::chat:: Seeing morning musume live in LA Icon_minitimeSun May 20, 2012 5:20 am

Okay, I know we've already talked about this, but I have some more things I would like to say!

When I went to see them I've, I took two of my friends with me, they weren't too into Momusu but they both knew I loved them.

During the live... I was happy (yes I cried from happiness) and I was purely amazing by them. they worked so hard, even my friend said so. Going for 10 straight minutes, taking a sip of water then continueing. My friends laughed at me, because I am useally the quiet shy one but I was screaming along!

I felt, kind of like I belonged there XD people nerded out with me, I screamed all of the crowed chants!!

I think Resonant blue was the best song they sang there. My friend who hadn't heard the song before... didn't even move... she just stared at the stage with her mouth open in shock at how amazing they were.

I don't know why I am bringing this up again XD sorry!!! that was the only concert I had ever been to, I had so much fun!!

I went to their panel the day before (I was sneaky and slipped in, even though I didn't have a pass for that day! YattA!) when they first came in to the panel, all the wota stood up, so I couldn't really see anything until they sat down... but what i did see... Michishige's pink fluffy balls she had in her hair, that's all I saw and started crying. My friends laughed at this, But i had the realization, these are REAL people!!! not just some things I see on my computer, actually people!!!! I don't know if that is hard to understand or not XD I was just so happy!!! anyone else care to share stories about seeing the live?

I am trying to get the Resonant blue live video from there for SA release of that song.
Back to top Go down
https://daiichi.forumotion.com
Icchan

Icchan

PostSubject: Re: ::chat:: Seeing morning musume live in LA   ::chat:: Seeing morning musume live in LA Icon_minitimeSun May 20, 2012 9:05 am

;^; ... My mom was in LA that day.

I wanted to go with her to see Morning Musume AND to see the SM live concert on May 20th.

ARIMCWRIULANMEWCRLAWRKMCAWECROAEWRUCEWM I WILL REGRET THIS OPPORTUNITY FOR LIFE ;A; And I'm going to San Jose on June 28th ... (which sucks since this is my last year in elementary and I wont be there in the last day AHAHA)

~ Back on topic ~

I've never been to a live concert. I'd probably cry so hard, I wouldn't be able to sing.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/KinonoIcchan?feature=mhee
Yamamoto Aiko

Yamamoto Aiko

PostSubject: Re: ::chat:: Seeing morning musume live in LA   ::chat:: Seeing morning musume live in LA Icon_minitimeSun May 20, 2012 7:51 pm

IMHO, seeing them live isn't as good as physically bumping into one of the former members and meeting having a conversation with her Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ::chat:: Seeing morning musume live in LA   ::chat:: Seeing morning musume live in LA Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

::chat:: Seeing morning musume live in LA
Page 1 of 1