The #1 Project!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The #1 Project!

An online Dubbing group

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

::Chat:: It's finally time; Tanaka Reina to Graduate from Morning Musume!

Go down 
+2
Sayumi
Hashimoto Aimi
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Hashimoto Aimi
Admin
Hashimoto Aimi

::Chat:: It's finally time; Tanaka Reina to Graduate from Morning Musume! Empty
PostSubject: ::Chat:: It's finally time; Tanaka Reina to Graduate from Morning Musume!   ::Chat:: It's finally time; Tanaka Reina to Graduate from Morning Musume! Icon_minitimeSun Nov 18, 2012 4:17 am

So with the formation of her new band (still unnamed) Reina is going to graduate in the spring of 2013 during the Morning Musume spring tour (starts 3/16) titled ~Michishige☆Eleven SOUL ~Tanaka Reina Graduation Special~

Here are english translations of the announcements/messages from Tsunku and Reina:

Tsunku Said:

Announcement concerning Reina Tanaka

First of all, thank you for your continued support for Morning Musume。.

Here is an announcement about Reina Tanaka.

Reina Tanaka has been a Morning Musume。 member for 9 years and 10 months since January 2003 and she will graduate from Morning Musume。 as well as from Hello! Project after the final live of the “Morning Musume。Concert Tour 2013 Spring Michishige☆Eleven SOUL ~Tanaka Reina Special Commemoration Graduation”.

We can easily say that she is one of the top three voices in the history of Morning Musume。and she will now be part of a band.

I thought it was a good timing for her to graduate since she will now continue her activities in this band.

Now that Reina became an adult, knowing better what she wants to do, her style, I think she can use her experience from Hello! Project for the band and her solo works.

Some years ago I have discussed with her about how the things will become after her graduation, and I am sure her competitive spirit will help her become an even more cool "Reina".

Everybody, please support "Reina Tanaka" as solo and also "Reina Tanaka" as the member of the band.

2012/11/18

Hello! Project's Producer

Tsunku♂

Tanaka Reina Said

Reina Tanaka Official Comment

First thank you for your continued support.

It has been decided that, I, Reina Tanaka, will graduate from Morning Musume。、as well as from Hello! Project at the end of next spring’s tour!

I have announced my graduation today on the stage in front of the fans and I introduced as well the 3 members of the band, I will now take off to a new stage!

I have been a 6th generation member of Morning Musume。 for almost 10 years and this year the group is celebrating its 15th anniversary. I think this is a turning point, a challenge for me to try another music activity, with the start of this band.

There is around 6 months left until I will be a Morning Musume。 member, with the January Hello! Project lives in January and the next tour.

So please support the Reina Tanaka's member of Morning Musume。 which will sing in front of you and for my following activities as well!

2012/11/18

Morning Musume。

Reina Tanaka

I thinki it is possible that Sayumi will be graduating as well, because in Tsunku's announcement, the Concert Title also has Michishige in it. I hope she doesn't yet :/

But anyways here is a link to a japanese page with member profiles for Reina's new band: http://www.reinaband.com/

Information from H!O
Back to top Go down
https://daiichi.forumotion.com
Sayumi

Sayumi

Location : Cavite, Philippines ♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥ NOTE: I'm actually a 13-year old Grade 9 student!! ~^^~

PostSubject: Re: ::Chat:: It's finally time; Tanaka Reina to Graduate from Morning Musume!   ::Chat:: It's finally time; Tanaka Reina to Graduate from Morning Musume! Icon_minitimeSun Nov 18, 2012 7:33 am

We think the same, Captain!

Sayumi on Facebook wrote:
So Ren-chan's graduating???????????? NOOOOO!!!!!! Crying or Very sad She's the perfect J-girl ever! ;w; And H!P will lose their Yankii! xD bounce
~~ Her band is ready ... I will still support her!!

Sayumi's graduation isn't announced yet but I have a feeling she will graduate with Reina since her surname is written on the concert's title (it surely has a meaning) Rolling Eyes
(Now they're going with Kamei Neutral )

Oh noooooo~ Riho's boring voice will stand out again -_-"

I WILL TOTALLY MISS THE ROKKIES!!! ♥️
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/NatsuyakiYurina22
Rina_MeiMei

Rina_MeiMei

PostSubject: Re: ::Chat:: It's finally time; Tanaka Reina to Graduate from Morning Musume!   ::Chat:: It's finally time; Tanaka Reina to Graduate from Morning Musume! Icon_minitimeSun Nov 18, 2012 8:45 am

Even though i dont like reina that much... i feel sad because she is one of the members of momusu who have a great voice T^T
Back to top Go down
Icchan

Icchan

PostSubject: Re: ::Chat:: It's finally time; Tanaka Reina to Graduate from Morning Musume!   ::Chat:: It's finally time; Tanaka Reina to Graduate from Morning Musume! Icon_minitimeSun Nov 18, 2012 9:15 am

I am going to miss hearing Reina's voice, despite all the lines she had. I mean, who's going to cover them now? Maybe Sakura ... (hopefully not Riho because she's got a ton of lines already...)
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/KinonoIcchan?feature=mhee
Sakura

Sakura

PostSubject: Re: ::Chat:: It's finally time; Tanaka Reina to Graduate from Morning Musume!   ::Chat:: It's finally time; Tanaka Reina to Graduate from Morning Musume! Icon_minitimeSun Nov 18, 2012 11:38 am

I really hope that they will get even lines now and that Riho will not take over Morning Musume..

I feel so sad that Reinyan is graduating.. I mean, she has too many lines in the project.. Sure but even though that she has been in H!P and MM for a very long time and it will feel so empty without her..
I hope that Sayumin doesn't graduate with her.. I first thought that it was only Sayumi who would be graduating despite the rumour.. But now Reinyan..?

Why can't the graduations stop for a while!? ;_;
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/JinniSan
Hashimoto Aimi
Admin
Hashimoto Aimi

PostSubject: Re: ::Chat:: It's finally time; Tanaka Reina to Graduate from Morning Musume!   ::Chat:: It's finally time; Tanaka Reina to Graduate from Morning Musume! Icon_minitimeSun Nov 18, 2012 1:23 pm

I actually don't mind Reina, I just think she lost her heart for morning musume, she looks more bored than anything.

I really, really, really, really, absolutely, agree with Icchan though. I do NOT want Riho to be the next Ai/Reina. I think everyone else besides here (and Harunan XD Though I love hearing her sing now) has a lot of potential and can handle being the center for once :/ I really like fair lines musume. I don't care if there is a lead sing, I just don't want it only to be Riho (I think Eripon, Kanon, and Mizuking have a better voice that hopefully will take over :/) I can't believe Riho took over Ai-chans lines. :/ It just didn't work. (let me find the video again)

I also have very high hopes for Oda-chan. She sounded amazing during her audition. If Riho does keep the lead, I would at least like Oda to be one too.

@Sakura; You know, I use to feel the same about graduations. I was devastated (still am) about Eri Junjun and Linlin leaving :/ I look at it more though now of... Morning musume needs to stay forever young so we can always hear them. I am okay with members leaving (even If I love them Sad ) Because I can still keep up with their blogs!

You know, I just realized..... If michishige graduates now too..... ALL THE MEMBERS I SAW LIVE IN LA WILL BE GONE! Shocked
Back to top Go down
Icchan

Icchan

PostSubject: Re: ::Chat:: It's finally time; Tanaka Reina to Graduate from Morning Musume!   ::Chat:: It's finally time; Tanaka Reina to Graduate from Morning Musume! Icon_minitimeSun Nov 18, 2012 3:02 pm

I'm going to miss hearing the Platinum Era songs, because now (if Michishige doesn't graduate with Reina) it's only Michishige from the Platinum Era, and the group don't really fit the old songs .

I'm hoping that if they DO end up covering some old Momusu songs that Sakura will take over Ai's lines (because Riho with Ai's lines ... I don't think so /: )

I'm looking forward to more centers in Momusu though (I'm getting really tired of hearing the same voice over and over :C Liven me up, Morning Musume! )
Back to top Go down
Hashimoto Aimi
Admin
Hashimoto Aimi

PostSubject: Re: ::Chat:: It's finally time; Tanaka Reina to Graduate from Morning Musume!   ::Chat:: It's finally time; Tanaka Reina to Graduate from Morning Musume! Icon_minitimeSun Nov 18, 2012 4:04 pm

You are right Icchan, I am also tired of it!

but I am glad that Reina will still sing after Momusu, I just don't really want her to sing for momusu anymore... I wonder who will sing in her place???

out of all of the eras.. Platinum Era has to be my favorite. :/ but I am really excited for this new one. I can't wait to see what type of morning musume we will have after Tanaka leaves... I really want sayumi to stay though, chance are, she won't.

Here is a small clip of her singing Ai-chans' part in Naichau Kamo.. It starts around 3:20

the good thing is, we probably won't see any graduations soon after Reina and possibly sayumi leave... I mean, the average lifespan of a person in morning musume is like... 4 years. So I am grateful to of had Reina and Sayumi for almost 10. 9th gen has been with us almost 2 years (in January.... ALREADY?!?!? it's been two years??? A Year since Ai-chan left?? No way!) so I don't think we will see anyone go for a while.

I would really like to see a Mizuking lead morning musume.... I really hope that for some reason the choose someone else besides her as leader :/
Back to top Go down
Buri Buri

Buri Buri

PostSubject: Re: ::Chat:: It's finally time; Tanaka Reina to Graduate from Morning Musume!   ::Chat:: It's finally time; Tanaka Reina to Graduate from Morning Musume! Icon_minitimeSun Nov 18, 2012 5:34 pm

Awww my heart Reina is leaving. I wished Sayu would first though.

But I am happy the band thing is working out. This time Tsunku didnt pick drabby looking girls they can hold their own with Reina in looks and talent department.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/SNOOKIBUNNII17
Icchan

Icchan

PostSubject: Re: ::Chat:: It's finally time; Tanaka Reina to Graduate from Morning Musume!   ::Chat:: It's finally time; Tanaka Reina to Graduate from Morning Musume! Icon_minitimeSun Nov 18, 2012 5:48 pm

Ohmyy ... Riho singing Ai-chan's parts .... no . Ahaha ;; Poor RihoRiho , she got pushed from the very beginning :/ Apparently she's getting pretty cocky (or something? Like apparently she gave the lip to Sayumi saying "Well I'M the one getting the lead lines!" or something like that (I got this from Dubbers) and it sucks because Riho is such a sweet girl D: It's getting to her... aleirmcaweiorawioerlewr nooooooooooooooooooooooooo . )

Let's see how this new era of Morning Musume will work out .w. ;;
Back to top Go down
Hashimoto Aimi
Admin
Hashimoto Aimi

PostSubject: Re: ::Chat:: It's finally time; Tanaka Reina to Graduate from Morning Musume!   ::Chat:: It's finally time; Tanaka Reina to Graduate from Morning Musume! Icon_minitimeSun Nov 18, 2012 7:40 pm

If she actually did say something like that, that's low as heck.
Back to top Go down
Icchan

Icchan

PostSubject: Re: ::Chat:: It's finally time; Tanaka Reina to Graduate from Morning Musume!   ::Chat:: It's finally time; Tanaka Reina to Graduate from Morning Musume! Icon_minitimeSun Nov 18, 2012 8:34 pm

Hashimoto Aimi wrote:
If she actually did say something like that, that's low as heck.

We're not sure if it was just playful or anything, but it's still disrespectful :c Why RihoRiho !!!
Back to top Go down
Hashimoto Aimi
Admin
Hashimoto Aimi

PostSubject: Re: ::Chat:: It's finally time; Tanaka Reina to Graduate from Morning Musume!   ::Chat:: It's finally time; Tanaka Reina to Graduate from Morning Musume! Icon_minitimeSun Nov 18, 2012 8:54 pm

whether it be true or not, I hope words like that never cross any members mouths.

that just makes me wonder.... I wonder how well the momusu girls get along? I know a lot of them become friends, but I also would assume some don't like each other.

like there was a scandal/rumor pertaining to Abe Natsumi & Goto Maki

"In early 2000, Nacchi insulted fellow Morning Musume member Goto Maki on a television program." I have already read that she called her "Stupid (Baka; still disrespectful)" on the show. and apparently she was jealous of her popularity.

I wonder if there are cases like this within the group?
Back to top Go down
Buri Buri

Buri Buri

PostSubject: Re: ::Chat:: It's finally time; Tanaka Reina to Graduate from Morning Musume!   ::Chat:: It's finally time; Tanaka Reina to Graduate from Morning Musume! Icon_minitimeSun Nov 18, 2012 9:24 pm

Hashimoto Aimi wrote:
whether it be true or not, I hope words like that never cross any members mouths.

that just makes me wonder.... I wonder how well the momusu girls get along? I know a lot of them become friends, but I also would assume some don't like each other.

like there was a scandal/rumor pertaining to Abe Natsumi & Goto Maki

"In early 2000, Nacchi insulted fellow Morning Musume member Goto Maki on a television program." I have already read that she called her "Stupid (Baka; still disrespectful)" on the show. and apparently she was jealous of her popularity.

I wonder if there are cases like this within the group?

i read that too Captain and I believe she called Goto "Dizzy" It was a jealousy thing though atleast thats what I think.
Back to top Go down
Icchan

Icchan

PostSubject: Re: ::Chat:: It's finally time; Tanaka Reina to Graduate from Morning Musume!   ::Chat:: It's finally time; Tanaka Reina to Graduate from Morning Musume! Icon_minitimeSun Nov 18, 2012 9:27 pm

Most of the time I don't really see Riho hanging out with the Momusu members in their blog pics (pfft, such a weak excuse... :c) but I don't know ... I feel like Riho isn't as close to the other girls as everyone else is.
Back to top Go down
Buri Buri

Buri Buri

PostSubject: Re: ::Chat:: It's finally time; Tanaka Reina to Graduate from Morning Musume!   ::Chat:: It's finally time; Tanaka Reina to Graduate from Morning Musume! Icon_minitimeSun Nov 18, 2012 11:12 pm

Icchan wrote:
Most of the time I don't really see Riho hanging out with the Momusu members in their blog pics (pfft, such a weak excuse... :c) but I don't know ... I feel like Riho isn't as close to the other girls as everyone else is.

Im my opinion I just cant come to like Riho. I find her plain sometimes. But I also have a soft spot for her. Plus I do kinda find her cocky but I like that she is. idk I just cant seem to like her the way i do for the others but she has a soft spot in my heart ... ... .. does that make any sense lol
Back to top Go down
Buri Buri

Buri Buri

PostSubject: Re: ::Chat:: It's finally time; Tanaka Reina to Graduate from Morning Musume!   ::Chat:: It's finally time; Tanaka Reina to Graduate from Morning Musume! Icon_minitimeSun Nov 18, 2012 11:14 pm

YAAAAAY I HOPE THIS MEANS 12TH GENERATION AUDITIONSS!!!

I HAVE A FEELING THIS ISNT GOING TO HAPPEN.
Back to top Go down
Sayumi

Sayumi

Location : Cavite, Philippines ♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥ NOTE: I'm actually a 13-year old Grade 9 student!! ~^^~

PostSubject: Re: ::Chat:: It's finally time; Tanaka Reina to Graduate from Morning Musume!   ::Chat:: It's finally time; Tanaka Reina to Graduate from Morning Musume! Icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2012 9:04 am

Icchan wrote:
We're not sure if it was just playful or anything, but it's still disrespectful :c Why RihoRiho !!!

The formula for that thing is: lovers(100) = haters(100)
xDD

I don't really JUST base my favoritism to the idol's voice ... but also to their personality.. I think Riho is friendly (?) BUT I always have a conflict with that ... it seems that she doesn't hang out with the others or somethin' like that. (not a social person?) Also, Riho has a powerful voice but I don't like the sound of her voice (has the power but not the sound? That's for me!!!!!!!!!!!)

I am really amazed with Oda that she speaks like Haruka (hoarse voice x3) but she's totally different when she sings!!

I am also worried about Mizuki if she leads MM. I think it's too early for her. And I think Michishige don't want to dump all the hard work onto her.

Tanaka's graduation has been the most controversial graduation I ever experienced (?) x3
It just seems that everyone's having a problem with it tongue
Back to top Go down
Sayumi

Sayumi

PostSubject: Re: ::Chat:: It's finally time; Tanaka Reina to Graduate from Morning Musume!   ::Chat:: It's finally time; Tanaka Reina to Graduate from Morning Musume! Icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2012 9:05 am

Buri Buri wrote:
YAAAAAY I HOPE THIS MEANS 12TH GENERATION AUDITIONSS!!!

I HAVE A FEELING THIS ISNT GOING TO HAPPEN.

Not for me~~ 11 Suppin Uta Hime just happened a few months ago ... It's way too fast to hold 12th gen auditions Rolling Eyes bounce
Back to top Go down
Buri Buri

Buri Buri

PostSubject: Re: ::Chat:: It's finally time; Tanaka Reina to Graduate from Morning Musume!   ::Chat:: It's finally time; Tanaka Reina to Graduate from Morning Musume! Icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2012 9:23 am

Totally agree since I think it would of been announced already if it was to happen lol.

I just want alot of the eggs to debut and CUCA.
Back to top Go down
Hashimoto Aimi
Admin
Hashimoto Aimi

PostSubject: Re: ::Chat:: It's finally time; Tanaka Reina to Graduate from Morning Musume!   ::Chat:: It's finally time; Tanaka Reina to Graduate from Morning Musume! Icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2012 11:50 am

What really upsets me is when people say "after so and so is gone I don't think I can be a fan if morning musume anymore."

It absolutely ticks me off. They aren't true fans then. IMHO. Morning musume is forever young and will forever change. I've read comments like this stated for when Sayumi is gone.

Ummm let me make a point. Sayumi isn't an OG. She came in as a 6 gen member. Saying things like "this isn't morning musume" is rediculous. I understand being upset back in the day with the OG's and nikkies. But now people should be use to the idea. If they don't get the idea then they need to read up some!

That statement is way to over used and I dislike comments like this.

Sorry for venting girls. I really hope none of you think this way. If you do then...

PLEASE ALLOW ME TO CHANGE YOUR MIND! o(`ω´ )o
Back to top Go down
Icchan

Icchan

PostSubject: Re: ::Chat:: It's finally time; Tanaka Reina to Graduate from Morning Musume!   ::Chat:: It's finally time; Tanaka Reina to Graduate from Morning Musume! Icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2012 6:15 pm

I actually thought about that with Smileage when the 2nd gens were added, because I had been watching videos with 4nin , and I thought that their friendship and chemistry was just so good that they wouldnt be broken up for a long period of time ... and then I found out that Sakitty had graduated. I was like pale I'm totally giving up on S/mileage.

But then I started to love 2nd gen more and more and now I just absolutely love Smileage! ESPECIALLY 2ND GENNN <33

I do miss seeing the OGs though, and hearing their lovely voices /:

But I've never thought about that with any other groups, especially Momusu, because that's just how it works. Girls come and Girls go, I mean, the elders cant stay in Momusu forever, they're getting older and they need to break out of their shell and try new things while they can, yknow what I mean? c:
Back to top Go down
Buri Buri

Buri Buri

PostSubject: Re: ::Chat:: It's finally time; Tanaka Reina to Graduate from Morning Musume!   ::Chat:: It's finally time; Tanaka Reina to Graduate from Morning Musume! Icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2012 7:15 pm

I agree Captain, I dont get how a fan can leave after their Oishii does. I hate that statement because those are usually the fans who feel they were fans before the newer ones so the new momusu kinda will never match the old, which isnt true.

Times have seriously changed and so has themusic. Why would momusu stay early 200s momusu when its a whole decade and some years later?

The momusu fandom is crumbling and to me ir feels divided.

I am one of those fans who welcomes the new people, eviornment, and change. I am happy because if my Oishii leaves that means Ill have more to look forward to. I felt that way about S/mileage when Sakitty left and Take bounced into my heart with Fukuda by her side and Kanana and Thats how I felt when Gaki left and I had Zukki and Tanakchii and Haruka too look forwARD to. ^^
Back to top Go down
Hashimoto Aimi
Admin
Hashimoto Aimi

PostSubject: Re: ::Chat:: It's finally time; Tanaka Reina to Graduate from Morning Musume!   ::Chat:: It's finally time; Tanaka Reina to Graduate from Morning Musume! Icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2012 1:09 am

@icchan; I was actually really surprised with S/mileage. Since I thought that wasn't there thing I was really worried about how I would like them after. I thought those four fit like sisters and they went on a journey together to make their group. they seemed more personal than anything else. I really disliked how many girls were added and I was sure that they were going to fail. I especially disliked their single Tachiagirl, so i thought I lost them completely. but once I got to see more from the girls I really, really, really started to love them. currently i like the shin men better than the OG's that are there. So I understand that feeling. there is just no way I can feel that towards momusu. Even if I hate a single (Mikan, Seishun Collection, etc) they end up becoming favorites. I like morning musume so much

beware, this part is nerdy
Spoiler:

@ Buri; "I am one of those fans who welcomes the new people, eviornment, and change. I am happy because if my Oishii leaves that means Ill have more to look forward to." I cannot agree with this more.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ::Chat:: It's finally time; Tanaka Reina to Graduate from Morning Musume!   ::Chat:: It's finally time; Tanaka Reina to Graduate from Morning Musume! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

::Chat:: It's finally time; Tanaka Reina to Graduate from Morning Musume!
Page 1 of 1