The #1 Project!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The #1 Project!

An online Dubbing group

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

::Chat:: Who do you think will be the the next to graduate from Momusu? Why?

Go down 
+4
Sayumi
Yamamoto Aiko
Icchan
Hashimoto Aimi
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Hashimoto Aimi
Admin
Hashimoto Aimi

::Chat:: Who do you think will be the the next to graduate from Momusu? Why? Empty
PostSubject: ::Chat:: Who do you think will be the the next to graduate from Momusu? Why?   ::Chat:: Who do you think will be the the next to graduate from Momusu? Why? Icon_minitimeFri Apr 06, 2012 5:53 pm

Graduations have been coming quickly for MM so who do you think will be next to go after Gaki leaves us?

My guess? Aika. Because of her injuries she has missed out on many parts of MV recordings, Live, Concerts, and so on. Tsunku has never really pushed her forward after her first few singles. It is basically like she isn't there anymore IMHO. So by the end of this year, I think her graduation will be announced.
Back to top Go down
https://daiichi.forumotion.com
Icchan

Icchan

::Chat:: Who do you think will be the the next to graduate from Momusu? Why? Empty
PostSubject: Re: ::Chat:: Who do you think will be the the next to graduate from Momusu? Why?   ::Chat:: Who do you think will be the the next to graduate from Momusu? Why? Icon_minitimeFri Apr 06, 2012 6:12 pm

I think the same. I can't imagine the others graduating this year BESIDES Aika [Although she is sweet and a really good leader to the kyuukies.]

I just think it's time for her to go. She never really did anything for momusu Sad
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/KinonoIcchan?feature=mhee
Hashimoto Aimi
Admin
Hashimoto Aimi

PostSubject: Re: ::Chat:: Who do you think will be the the next to graduate from Momusu? Why?   ::Chat:: Who do you think will be the the next to graduate from Momusu? Why? Icon_minitimeFri Apr 06, 2012 6:50 pm

I agree! I use to LOVE her. Her Solos in Egao YES Nude and Kanashimi Twilight were amazing but after that... nothing she sang or did stood out...She kinda of just disappeared. I hate to say there is "no point for her" but really, I don't see one Surprised
Back to top Go down
Yamamoto Aiko

Yamamoto Aiko

PostSubject: Re: ::Chat:: Who do you think will be the the next to graduate from Momusu? Why?   ::Chat:: Who do you think will be the the next to graduate from Momusu? Why? Icon_minitimeFri Apr 06, 2012 7:21 pm

I see Aika graduating within 1 year or more.... She's very talented, cute and funny. It's just that Tsunku doesn't give her that many lines which is a shame because she has an AWESOME voice. Plus she gets injured A LOT like me.

WAIT A SECOND.... WHY ARE WE TALKING ABOUT GRADUATIONS?!!!! I DON'T WANT MORE MEMBERS TO GRADUATE FROM MORNING MUSUME!!!!!!!!! THEY'VE ALREADY LOST AI-CHAN AND THEIR SOON GONNA LOOSE GAKI-SAN T.T

I want no more graduations until I'm 16 (Boy do I hope that comes true)
Back to top Go down
Sayumi

Sayumi

Location : Cavite, Philippines ♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥ NOTE: I'm actually a 13-year old Grade 9 student!! ~^^~

PostSubject: Re: ::Chat:: Who do you think will be the the next to graduate from Momusu? Why?   ::Chat:: Who do you think will be the the next to graduate from Momusu? Why? Icon_minitimeFri Apr 06, 2012 11:01 pm

I say the same... First, takahashi... Second, gaki... and now, mittsi?!?!?!?! Oh whyyy must this happen to them!!!?? Crying or Very sad
I saw an article about the rumor 'Mittsi graduating'... I tried asking Tsunku♂ about it through Twitter but he won't answer x( (as if he would answer me xD )
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/NatsuyakiYurina22
Hashimoto Aimi
Admin
Hashimoto Aimi

PostSubject: Re: ::Chat:: Who do you think will be the the next to graduate from Momusu? Why?   ::Chat:: Who do you think will be the the next to graduate from Momusu? Why? Icon_minitimeFri Apr 06, 2012 11:17 pm

I haven't heard a rumor or anything, I just assume that it will happen unfortunately. I think she might pull a Kanna on us.
Back to top Go down
Ji hyun

Ji hyun

PostSubject: Re: ::Chat:: Who do you think will be the the next to graduate from Momusu? Why?   ::Chat:: Who do you think will be the the next to graduate from Momusu? Why? Icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2012 12:51 am

Aika had a good voice in the beginning, but then she started to kind of fake her voice and during lives, it sounds good but I don't like her doing that. I also think she's inconsiderate for getting hurt so much. I know there are people who get hurt a lot and she is one of them, but since she is in Morning Musume, she should be taking extra care.

I mean common, she had appendicitis (not her fault but still counts as things wrong), she got surgery on her toe, she hurt her leg and then she hurt her leg again and then it got worse so she could do anything.

Normally, getting hurt wouldn't be a problem, like every once and a while, but they have to spend EXTRA money on things because of it and it's an inconvenience to the other members. Due to her conditions and injuries, they have to redo the costume for her to work around her cast and stuff, they have to replan the PV (like they have to redo the story boards and figure out now how to do the parts where they had Aika in) and the other members have to make up for her.

Like during Ai-chan's graduation concert. Aika couldn't be part of the concert, the other members had to take her lines (although I don't think they mind, still) They have to redo choreography to fit without her there.

I think, for now, it's best if Aika graduates next. I can't see any other members graduating yet.

Sayumi said that she wouldn't graduate for a while after she became leader, and she is probably one of the most popular members right now and she is a big t.v. talent, which brings Morning Musume profit. Reina is pretty much the face and voice of Morning Musume, and the 9th and 10th gen just joined so unless one of them is already sick of the idol world (which it doesn't look like they are to me), or Sayumi and Reina have a scandal (which Reina has had before but it was overlooked) I don't see anyone else to graduate yet.

Back to top Go down
Hashimoto Aimi
Admin
Hashimoto Aimi

PostSubject: Re: ::Chat:: Who do you think will be the the next to graduate from Momusu? Why?   ::Chat:: Who do you think will be the the next to graduate from Momusu? Why? Icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2012 1:02 am

My guess after Aika Reina will go and Riho will be pushed forward, maybe with Ayumi as minor vocals.

Reina has expressed before that she is kind of "tired" (something along those lines) of being an idol/momusu member. Not quite sure how TRUE that statement was and I cannot find where I read it before so please do not take my word for this Rolling Eyes

I get that feeling from her though... That she isn't into it as much as she was before.

You know, I am feeling the Aika graduation like I did when Gaki's was announced. Before the H!O newsfeed loaded I remember thinking to myself, "Gaki is leaving us" and sure enough, there was the announcement.
Back to top Go down
Ji hyun

Ji hyun

PostSubject: Re: ::Chat:: Who do you think will be the the next to graduate from Momusu? Why?   ::Chat:: Who do you think will be the the next to graduate from Momusu? Why? Icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2012 1:17 am

I think Reina will leave after Aika too.

I noticed in PV's she doesn't really try anymore, like it seems she's not putting her all in it and I noticed in Onna to Otoko no Lullaby Game, everyone was standing around practicing the choreography and stuff, and Reina was just standing on the set looking at her nails with a really bored look on her face.
Back to top Go down
Hashimoto Aimi
Admin
Hashimoto Aimi

PostSubject: Re: ::Chat:: Who do you think will be the the next to graduate from Momusu? Why?   ::Chat:: Who do you think will be the the next to graduate from Momusu? Why? Icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2012 1:45 am

It's really sad you know? I'd rather see a member leave unexpectedly than have them stay, not appreciate their importance and just take up room for the newer members to shine!

Don't get me wrong, I like Reina, I just wish she would be more motivated.

Back to top Go down
Ji hyun

Ji hyun

PostSubject: Re: ::Chat:: Who do you think will be the the next to graduate from Momusu? Why?   ::Chat:: Who do you think will be the the next to graduate from Momusu? Why? Icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2012 2:53 am

Mhmm. Reina's voice could be a lot better too. . . . . if she would just put in more effort. . . . .
Back to top Go down
Sayumi

Sayumi

Location : Cavite, Philippines ♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥ NOTE: I'm actually a 13-year old Grade 9 student!! ~^^~

PostSubject: Re: ::Chat:: Who do you think will be the the next to graduate from Momusu? Why?   ::Chat:: Who do you think will be the the next to graduate from Momusu? Why? Icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2012 6:28 am

I read an article though about Aika ~...

For me, there are two possibilities of Reina graduating..

Arrow MoMusu would get low ranks. Why? Reina always gets more lines which people ALWAYS like. And without Reina, there wouldn't be such a "perfect" song.

Arrow MoMusu would get highER ranks. Why? Without Reina, the other members of MoMusu (especially 10th gen.) would be given a chance to move/share the spotlight and people might be interested in.

Well for Aika, I wanted two things for her..

Arrow She shouldn't be graduated. She haven't got such spotlight in the past years/months!

Arrow She should be graduated. Take care of herself! What is she doing? Just standing right up when there's a bomb falling off on her?! And 'MAYBE' she could have MORE time to take care of herself if she graduates.

Also, in Hello!SayuNii, I saw an article of Reina's new (BUT LAST) PB will be released; titled 'Kira Kira'. The shots are taken from Guam and the theme showed the maturity of Reina.. The preview shots we're: Reina wearing cowboy bots, Reina laughing on the bed
Back to top Go down
Icchan

Icchan

PostSubject: Re: ::Chat:: Who do you think will be the the next to graduate from Momusu? Why?   ::Chat:: Who do you think will be the the next to graduate from Momusu? Why? Icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2012 9:53 am

I'm guessing Reina isn't as motivated as before because there's no one she can compete with [I remember Reina said in her graduation speech to Ai that they were rivals, but helped and worried with each other. But Ai's gone now...] So Reina technically has no competition ... :/ And she is [I suppose] the best voice in Momusu atm... As tsunku said , she is the perfect momusu ...

Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/KinonoIcchan?feature=mhee
Buri Buri

Buri Buri

PostSubject: Re: ::Chat:: Who do you think will be the the next to graduate from Momusu? Why?   ::Chat:: Who do you think will be the the next to graduate from Momusu? Why? Icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2012 10:28 am

I beg to differ. In all actuallity Reina is the voice of momusu as well as Ai-chan was, Ishikawa Rika, Fujimoto Miki, and all the popular members. Razz

As in alll generations only one gets pushed forward and Reina WAS definatitely qualified since she had the passion for it, even auditioning the year before, even though she was to young but still made it to finals before she was exposed.

Her voice is NO doubt better than sayumi's and being that she is awesome and well popular she gets lines. JUST like Riho, out of her whole generation, she came correct and she got A LOT of lines and was definitely promoted more than any one with more spotlight attention and even photo book and solo dvd. What takes many members months to achieve Tsuku gave to her i only two- three months. THat isnt fair also yet everyone loves her and she is dubbed the next Ai which means SHE will get all the attention also. Where is ZUkki? She is becoming the next Aika pushed in the shadows and rarely given any attention. Had it not been for her beautiful personality and humor she would be INVISIBLE also.

THe cycles repeat itself and as for Reina I feel it is her character slash personalities they are filmed on a daily and the world loves her for her "Yankee Attitude"= American Attitude. They love that sort of rebellious, This is too easy, I am bored attitude that you see from anime characters such as the guy from Samurai shamploo and Christie from dead or alive 4 (video game). We only get what is shown on the video when her character is up just like Sayumi's "cute narssisistic personality and slick tounge. They love it and they play into it for us fans. So she cares but we only get to see her cool personality.

When she sings it is beautiful and I hardly doubt she does not work hard unless we should point fingers at Sayumi who if I may add Still has the weakest voice since she debuted and it still has not changed?

Reina wants to shoot to make it to the top just like anyone else. I feel she puts her all into the group. Besides we dont know what is going on in her life when we see that face if she looks "bored". She could be going through alot if NOT its her persona.

I rather not see anyone graduate. Not even Aika. I feel momusu should add and not graduate because whichever way I love the effort they all put in. cheers cheers cheers cheers

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven But however I have felt Aika might graduate because just like Aihara from C-UTE she had an injury and missed to many events so she left. (There is also talk about a scandal but we never know)

Aika is also missing too many events and dance shots so I think it may happen although it would be sad. I love Hello! Project but I don't like the way Tsunku runs this whole thing with girls being better than others. I would never join H! P for that reason that is a cast- system between H! P talent and it is simply unfair to make certain girls feel unimportant. But I guess it is idol life everywhere. Razz Razz Razz
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/SNOOKIBUNNII17
Hashimoto Aimi
Admin
Hashimoto Aimi

PostSubject: Re: ::Chat:: Who do you think will be the the next to graduate from Momusu? Why?   ::Chat:: Who do you think will be the the next to graduate from Momusu? Why? Icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2012 2:42 pm

I would like to not have any members graduate either, but honestly, I feel that this is not the group to follow if you want everything to stay that same Sad

I was crushed when I found out Eri Junjun and Linlin were leaving. THEY WERE MY FAVORITE MEMBERS! I looked forward to seeing them. Also Gaki was part of that, I loved Eri/Gaki parts~

Morning Musume will always stay young. that is why I think it is important that after a certain time, members should leave the group. It really irritates me when people say "This isn't morning musume anymore! I'm not going to listen to them anymore because they got rid or members/added new members!!! Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad "

These people are not FANS! Mad They do not get the point of morning musume if this was the case. They said this a TON during Eri's graduation. I just wanted to smack them through my computer screen and tell them, "These aren't even the original members! You're mad because morning musume doesn't "Feel the same?" They will forever be changing and new members will always come and old ones will leave!" This one person said, "They should just disband Morning Musume and create a new group for the new members. This isn't Morning Musume"

Grrrrrrrr Does it make anyone else mad like it does me? This is something I find nice about morning musume, that is why we have had them for 15 years.
Back to top Go down
Sakura

Sakura

PostSubject: Re: ::Chat:: Who do you think will be the the next to graduate from Momusu? Why?   ::Chat:: Who do you think will be the the next to graduate from Momusu? Why? Icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2012 8:05 am

♥I also feel that Aika might gradutate after Gaki-San..
I hate to say this but she doesn't stand out in MoMusu, I loved her in Egao Yes Nude and so on but I also feel that after the single Mikan she just "dissapeared"..
I feel so sad when I think about it..

♥And for Reinas sake I'm also sad, she was so energic and happy but when I saw Pyoko Pyoko Ultra Recording vers I almost cried.. She looks so tired and she doesn't seem to have any FUN at all..
Even though the song is all happy and high spirited..

If you haven't seen it, watch it:

Gaki-San is more happy here even if she's about to graduate than Reina..

♥ AND even if Reina graduate I don't think the other members like 9th gen or 10th gen will get more lines because Tsunku♂ have brought Riho forward so she almost stands out like Reina and it makes me both alittle bit angry but the most sad..
I think the others have BEAUTIFUL vocals just as Riho..
I don't think that there will be such a huge difference on the fair lines when Reina leaves (whenever it is ;_; ).. BUT I really hope that the others get more lines..
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/JinniSan
Hashimoto Aimi
Admin
Hashimoto Aimi

PostSubject: Re: ::Chat:: Who do you think will be the the next to graduate from Momusu? Why?   ::Chat:: Who do you think will be the the next to graduate from Momusu? Why? Icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2012 10:52 pm

I honestly feel Mizuki, Ayumi, and Haruka have better vocals over Riho.
Back to top Go down
Sayumi

Sayumi

PostSubject: Re: ::Chat:: Who do you think will be the the next to graduate from Momusu? Why?   ::Chat:: Who do you think will be the the next to graduate from Momusu? Why? Icon_minitimeThu Apr 12, 2012 12:16 am

I agree.. Sometimes I think that Tsunku♂ has no taste for choosing correct singers for a part xD Especially Mizuki and Haruka
(I actually don't get it why Riho got more spotlight than them -_-; )
But I haven't heard Ayumi's voice a lot more so, I haven't recognized it yet ^^;
Back to top Go down
Hashimoto Aimi
Admin
Hashimoto Aimi

PostSubject: Re: ::Chat:: Who do you think will be the the next to graduate from Momusu? Why?   ::Chat:: Who do you think will be the the next to graduate from Momusu? Why? Icon_minitimeThu Apr 12, 2012 12:38 am

She has 2 solos in Kanashiki Koi no Melody which I think sound wonderful!
Back to top Go down
Yamamoto Aiko

Yamamoto Aiko

PostSubject: Re: ::Chat:: Who do you think will be the the next to graduate from Momusu? Why?   ::Chat:: Who do you think will be the the next to graduate from Momusu? Why? Icon_minitimeThu Apr 12, 2012 12:45 am

Sayumi wrote:
I agree.. Sometimes I think that Tsunku♂ has no taste for choosing correct singers for a part xD Especially Mizuki and Haruka
(I actually don't get it why Riho got more spotlight than them -_-; )
But I haven't heard Ayumi's voice a lot more so, I haven't recognized it yet ^^;

DO NOT DOUBT TSUNKU-SAN!!!! He knows what he's doing ^^

Although I do think that Mizuki and Haruka deserve more parts.
Back to top Go down
Hashimoto Aimi
Admin
Hashimoto Aimi

PostSubject: Re: ::Chat:: Who do you think will be the the next to graduate from Momusu? Why?   ::Chat:: Who do you think will be the the next to graduate from Momusu? Why? Icon_minitimeThu Apr 12, 2012 12:52 am

Although I think he is a HUGE jerk and has made some mistakes IMO, he does know what he is doing. Morning Musume as been around... 15 years or something like that, they wouldn't still be here if he was foolish
Back to top Go down
Yamamoto Aiko

Yamamoto Aiko

PostSubject: Re: ::Chat:: Who do you think will be the the next to graduate from Momusu? Why?   ::Chat:: Who do you think will be the the next to graduate from Momusu? Why? Icon_minitimeThu Apr 12, 2012 4:39 am

Aimi Moon-hee wrote:
Although I think he is a HUGE jerk and has made some mistakes IMO, he does know what he is doing. Morning Musume as been around... 15 years or something like that, they wouldn't still be here if he was foolish

I see no mistakes, that's how dedicated I am to the company. I think the best thing is being able to be in the group and being able to perform with the members. I wouldn't care about the parts if I were part of Morning Musume ^^

He may seem like a jerk at first, but there are times when he's SUPER nice Smile
Back to top Go down
Sayumi

Sayumi

PostSubject: Re: ::Chat:: Who do you think will be the the next to graduate from Momusu? Why?   ::Chat:: Who do you think will be the the next to graduate from Momusu? Why? Icon_minitimeThu Apr 12, 2012 10:39 am

Yes, but doesn't it feel bad when you get NO solo line(s) even just one while the others got 5 solos or anything?? :3 (THAT'S MY OPINION) Razz
Back to top Go down
Sakura

Sakura

PostSubject: Re: ::Chat:: Who do you think will be the the next to graduate from Momusu? Why?   ::Chat:: Who do you think will be the the next to graduate from Momusu? Why? Icon_minitimeThu Apr 12, 2012 10:59 am

it isn't how much dedicated you are to MoMusu or something.. It can gets you on your nerves even if your favourite singer in H!P gets more lines than the others..

I think it should somehow be alittle bit more fair with the lines, I love Tsunkus work and all that but I also think even if you're thrilled of being in MM you would be alittle bit sad if you didn't get ANY solo lines when the other members from the same generation or the next generation gets more lines than you..

I don't doubt Tsunku or anything but I feel sad for the other members and sometimes I get allitle bit annoyed when he takes the ones who is more popular to the spotlight..
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/JinniSan
Hashimoto Aimi
Admin
Hashimoto Aimi

PostSubject: Re: ::Chat:: Who do you think will be the the next to graduate from Momusu? Why?   ::Chat:: Who do you think will be the the next to graduate from Momusu? Why? Icon_minitimeThu Apr 12, 2012 2:26 pm

I was very upset when the lineup still had junjun and linlin. I enjoyed their singles greatly but after a while you would expect the Ai/reina solos maybe a gaki/eri line in there. I was disappointed at how much that was expected an how much it happened. He pushes forward the most popular members which I kind of understand but at the same time I feel for the girls that only sing in groups/dance.

Jun jun said "born a morning musume, die a morning musume" she hardly got anything in morning musume, but I think that even though all the girls for get solo lines, they enjoy their work greatly
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ::Chat:: Who do you think will be the the next to graduate from Momusu? Why?   ::Chat:: Who do you think will be the the next to graduate from Momusu? Why? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

::Chat:: Who do you think will be the the next to graduate from Momusu? Why?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next