The #1 Project!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The #1 Project!

An online Dubbing group

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

::Chat:: kekekkee ..

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Icchan

Icchan

::Chat:: kekekkee .. Empty
PostSubject: ::Chat:: kekekkee ..   ::Chat:: kekekkee .. Icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2012 10:09 pm

There's so much drama going on ...
it's so stressful and like .. I don't know ...
I just wanted to ask for some tips again ...

So it's really personal , the boys in my grade keep touching us girls [especially my friends] inappropiately and like .. practically harassing us, physically and verbally.
We got together [us girls] and we talked about it, and our friendship strengthened.
So now all of us have each other's backs.
But now the boys' ring leader is like, talking s*** behind our backs [I'm sorry .. I had no other way to say it xD] and saying how I should mind my own business, how my friend looks like a donkey , how we all dress like whores [I'm telling you .. I wear graphic t-shirts and never where shirts with V-neck... and neither does my friends...]
and it's really getting out of hand because we even talked to the female teachers about this and one of the boys read our letters [where we listed all the things they've done to us as evidence].
But either way, those 5-6 boys will get either suspended or expelled , sooner or later.
It's just that it's so FRUSTRATING ...
+ One of my friends is mad at all of us and says she hates all of us because she feels left out from our really emotional girl talks at my 4-day vacay [we cried really hard and said reaaaally personal stuff...]
So what should we do?! Have you gone through something worse/similar before? How did you cope?
And I'm sorry ..
I think I kind of ranted on all of you .. sorry if I'm any trouble... I just don't know what to do anymore.

EDIT: We've even told them to leave us alone, stop , etc.
We've ignored them also [and we still are].
We've cussed at them a LOT -.-

EDIT: It's okay... I'll cope at this rate. xD ^ Ignore what's at the top ...ahaha. I don't want to trouble ~

Last edited by KinonoIcchan on Mon Feb 27, 2012 10:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/KinonoIcchan?feature=mhee
Sayumi

Sayumi

Location : Cavite, Philippines ♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥ NOTE: I'm actually a 13-year old Grade 9 student!! ~^^~

PostSubject: Re: ::Chat:: kekekkee ..   ::Chat:: kekekkee .. Icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2012 10:12 pm

You know what??? When we have ANY different problems, we'd request an open-forum to our teacher. We'd confess everything. I even cried when two of my friends are friends AGAIN.. Wink For us, an open forum does it all...
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/NatsuyakiYurina22
Sayumi

Sayumi

Location : Cavite, Philippines ♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥ NOTE: I'm actually a 13-year old Grade 9 student!! ~^^~

PostSubject: Re: ::Chat:: kekekkee ..   ::Chat:: kekekkee .. Icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2012 10:15 pm

And... one more thing a friend told me to say my thoughts directly. Like, I have a friend that is very bossy, tell her that "You know what? You are very bossy on our point of view. Please change it. It would be our pleasure" somethin' like that
Back to top Go down
Icchan

Icchan

PostSubject: Re: ::Chat:: kekekkee ..   ::Chat:: kekekkee .. Icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2012 10:20 pm

Sayumi wrote:
And... one more thing a friend told me to say my thoughts directly. Like, I have a friend that is very bossy, tell her that "You know what? You are very bossy on our point of view. Please change it. It would be our pleasure" somethin' like that
Ohh yeah , we've said our thoughts DIRECTLY, totally.
Hmm ... thanks for that , Sayurin.
Sooo HEEY !! Almost your birthday Razz Excited?
EDIT: Waaaaaiitttt ... don't you have school?! >:I

Last edited by KinonoIcchan on Mon Feb 27, 2012 10:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sayumi

Sayumi

PostSubject: Re: ::Chat:: kekekkee ..   ::Chat:: kekekkee .. Icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2012 10:25 pm

KinonoIcchan wrote:
Sayumi wrote:

Well, boys are very different. I have a classmate (which is a boy) made me cry the whole school year. I can't even count how many times. He's super mean. He's always scolded by ALL of our teachers. He is the worst guy I met.. (He needs to go to the mental hospital.. -_-'' )

EDIT - For my birthday, thinking of a medley of my favorite songs ^^
Back to top Go down
Icchan

Icchan

PostSubject: Re: ::Chat:: kekekkee ..   ::Chat:: kekekkee .. Icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2012 10:26 pm

Sayumi wrote:
KinonoIcchan wrote:
Sayumi wrote:

Well, boys are very different. I have a classmate (which is a boy) made me cry the whole school year. I can't even count how many times. He's super mean. He's always scolded by ALL of our teachers. He is the worst guy I met.. (He needs to go to the mental hospital.. -_-'' )

Awww , TT_TT It's okay ...
LOL. I know . All boys like this need to -___-
Back to top Go down
Sayumi

Sayumi

PostSubject: Re: ::Chat:: kekekkee ..   ::Chat:: kekekkee .. Icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2012 10:28 pm

I didn't go to school today... xD Since I am getting pissed off of my classmate (ANOTHER boy). He slapped his thick notebook on my face!!!! Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
Icchan

Icchan

PostSubject: Re: ::Chat:: kekekkee ..   ::Chat:: kekekkee .. Icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2012 10:48 pm

Sayumi wrote:
I didn't go to school today... xD Since I am getting pissed off of my classmate (ANOTHER boy). He slapped his thick notebook on my face!!!! Evil or Very Mad

OH... what time is it there? oAo [It's 9PM where I live...]
It's definitely AM there .. LOL . 9:47AM , ...right?

Okaaaay. . that's just ... RUDE! ;A;
But my classmates go as far as to ... *cough* Doing VERY inappropiate things.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ::Chat:: kekekkee ..   ::Chat:: kekekkee .. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

::Chat:: kekekkee ..
Page 1 of 1