The #1 Project!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The #1 Project!

An online Dubbing group

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

::chat:: We just had an earthquake

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Hashimoto Aimi
Admin
Hashimoto Aimi

::chat:: We just had an earthquake Empty
PostSubject: ::chat:: We just had an earthquake   ::chat:: We just had an earthquake Icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2012 6:28 am

it was a 3.8 and the epicenter is 4 miles away from me. Here is the thing, I have whats called
Seisomophobia. I have an intense fear of earthquakes Sad

Does anyone else share a fear like this? It is 3:28 am right now, and I am not going to sleep to night.... Sad Yes, my fear is that bad!
Back to top Go down
https://daiichi.forumotion.com
Sayumi

Sayumi

Location : Cavite, Philippines ♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥ NOTE: I'm actually a 13-year old Grade 9 student!! ~^^~

PostSubject: Re: ::chat:: We just had an earthquake   ::chat:: We just had an earthquake Icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2012 6:40 am

Aww~! Take care, Captain! >o<

One time, there was an explosion near our house. I didn't know that it was an explosion but when things like this happen, I was always think, "OMG~! END OF THE WORLD~!" bounce
Gosh~ I had trauma with this "end of the world" a lot of people talking about. pale

I never experienced such great earthquakes. But the first time I felt an earthquake was at school! bounce
I was Grade 5 at that time. While I was writing, my chair keeps moving to my left so I told my classmate not to be clumsy. It still moves until one of my classmates said, "Ma'am~ There's an earthquake!" Surprised
I got a little scared ~ Rolling Eyes
But my fear faded away though~ =3
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/NatsuyakiYurina22
Icchan

Icchan

PostSubject: Re: ::chat:: We just had an earthquake   ::chat:: We just had an earthquake Icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2012 7:49 am

No way .. seriously? ;A; I'M SO GLAD YOU'RE SAFE, CAPTAAAAIINNNNNN ;^;

It's okay... I would try to like, put my mind on something else and go into my fantasy of anime xD
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/KinonoIcchan?feature=mhee
Hashimoto Aimi
Admin
Hashimoto Aimi

PostSubject: Re: ::chat:: We just had an earthquake   ::chat:: We just had an earthquake Icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2012 1:09 pm

3.8 is just a tiny thing XD I'm really glad that it was just that small one~ But I have such a fear of them they scare me more than most people.

It didn't even wake my dad up and my brother just continued playing on his computer and all he said was "whatever"

In 1992 we had some larger earthquakes. a 7.2 and a 7.1 but I wasn't born yet!

I remember the 7.2 in baja california but is was a 3.5 where I was. The most intense earthquake I have every been in was a 6.5, but that was a LONG time ago and I don't even remember it.

So I have no real reason to be afraid. I guess that's why it's a phobia! Probably something happened in my past life that makes me afraid now XD

That is also why I really hate living in California. I would like to move to Seattle! the weather is a lot better there! It's nice a gloomy :3 the slightest bit of sun ans I get burnt even with sunblock on!
Back to top Go down
https://daiichi.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ::chat:: We just had an earthquake   ::chat:: We just had an earthquake Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

::chat:: We just had an earthquake
Page 1 of 1