The #1 Project!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The #1 Project!

An online Dubbing group

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

::Chat:: Help with math?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Hashimoto Aimi
Admin
Hashimoto Aimi

::Chat:: Help with math? Empty
PostSubject: ::Chat:: Help with math?   ::Chat:: Help with math? Icon_minitimeWed Jun 13, 2012 12:42 pm

OKAY! So, I am planning on trying to get into a few math courses this summer to get them out of the way, here is the thing....

I am utterly horrible and a failure when it comes to math!!!! so I was wondering, if when the time comes someone could help me with algebra?

It's been almost 4 years since I have taken a math class and I didn't study before I took my placement test to decide my courses D8

I got the highest English class but... a very low Algebra class D8

Well, at least I won't have to take geometry again! I took it already in High school and passed it (somehow, incredibly) so I never have to take it again!
Back to top Go down
https://daiichi.forumotion.com
kiri

kiri

PostSubject: Re: ::Chat:: Help with math?   ::Chat:: Help with math? Icon_minitimeWed Jun 13, 2012 1:32 pm

i consider myself a crazy math lover, but i'm just a grade 11 student....i don't know i can help or not
Back to top Go down
Icchan

Icchan

PostSubject: Re: ::Chat:: Help with math?   ::Chat:: Help with math? Icon_minitimeWed Jun 13, 2012 4:41 pm

I'm pretty good at algebraic expressions ;w; But don't expect too much from me, lololol ~ I'm only in 9th grade (well, in 13 days...uhuhuhuuuuu)
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/KinonoIcchan?feature=mhee
Ji hyun

Ji hyun

PostSubject: Re: ::Chat:: Help with math?   ::Chat:: Help with math? Icon_minitimeWed Jun 13, 2012 11:30 pm

I was put into the advanced Algebra class and I aced the class but that was in grade 8 and I'm in grade 12 now so Idk how much I'll remember >^<
Back to top Go down
sayuu!!

PostSubject: Re: ::Chat:: Help with math?   ::Chat:: Help with math? Icon_minitimeThu Jun 14, 2012 6:29 am

I'm studying intermediate-advanced algebra (grade Cool

Math's my lowest grade bounce I hate algebra Mad but I love geometry xDD Laughing

Just to share a thought that came up in my mind......... my crush is a math nerd (and I'm poor in math) and I'm a science nerd (he's poor in science Laughing ) But we're NOT actually "nerd". For me, nerd means very smart (alhough some people say "very smart but not a nerd" ><)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ::Chat:: Help with math?   ::Chat:: Help with math? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

::Chat:: Help with math?
Page 1 of 1