The #1 Project!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The #1 Project!

An online Dubbing group

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

::Chat:: Who do you think will be the the next to graduate from Momusu? Why?

Go down 
+4
Sayumi
Yamamoto Aiko
Icchan
Hashimoto Aimi
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Ji hyun

Ji hyun

::Chat:: Who do you think will be the the next to graduate from Momusu? Why? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ::Chat:: Who do you think will be the the next to graduate from Momusu? Why?   ::Chat:: Who do you think will be the the next to graduate from Momusu? Why? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 04, 2012 4:15 am

AIKA IS GRADUATING!!!! THEY ANNOUNCED IT!!

I CALLED IT! I CALLED IT!!

I CALLED IT!!!
Back to top Go down
Sayumi

Sayumi

Location : Cavite, Philippines ♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥ NOTE: I'm actually a 13-year old Grade 9 student!! ~^^~

::Chat:: Who do you think will be the the next to graduate from Momusu? Why? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ::Chat:: Who do you think will be the the next to graduate from Momusu? Why?   ::Chat:: Who do you think will be the the next to graduate from Momusu? Why? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 04, 2012 4:26 am

affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid
affraid It's true?!?!?!?!?!?!? My friend just posted this on Facebook!!! It's true!??!?!?!?!?!?!?? affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid
Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/NatsuyakiYurina22
Ji hyun

Ji hyun

PostSubject: Re: ::Chat:: Who do you think will be the the next to graduate from Momusu? Why?   ::Chat:: Who do you think will be the the next to graduate from Momusu? Why? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 04, 2012 4:46 am

mhmm. they posted it on the hello project site~
Back to top Go down
Sayumi

Sayumi

Location : Cavite, Philippines ♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥ NOTE: I'm actually a 13-year old Grade 9 student!! ~^^~

PostSubject: Re: ::Chat:: Who do you think will be the the next to graduate from Momusu? Why?   ::Chat:: Who do you think will be the the next to graduate from Momusu? Why? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 04, 2012 4:50 am

Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid

I SAW IT!!! I SAW IT!!! MITTSI IS GRADUATING!!!!

NOOOO ~!!!!! *HEART ATTACK*

MY HEART IS BEATING HARDLY........

MUST....... LISTEN...... TO...... MITTSI................. VOICE........ Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad pale pale pale pale pale pale pale pale pale pale pale Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad
Crying or Very sad

I'VE ALREADY SUFFERED FROM RISA AND NOW MITTSI WITH HER?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

MY DREAM!!! IT'S TRUE!!! ICCHAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! IT'S TRUE!!! Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad

*DIE*
Back to top Go down
Ji hyun

Ji hyun

PostSubject: Re: ::Chat:: Who do you think will be the the next to graduate from Momusu? Why?   ::Chat:: Who do you think will be the the next to graduate from Momusu? Why? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 04, 2012 6:08 am

Aika will graduate with Gaki. -nods-
Back to top Go down
Icchan

Icchan

PostSubject: Re: ::Chat:: Who do you think will be the the next to graduate from Momusu? Why?   ::Chat:: Who do you think will be the the next to graduate from Momusu? Why? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 04, 2012 7:49 am

Sayumi wrote:
Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid

I SAW IT!!! I SAW IT!!! MITTSI IS GRADUATING!!!!

NOOOO ~!!!!! *HEART ATTACK*

MY HEART IS BEATING HARDLY........

MUST....... LISTEN...... TO...... MITTSI................. VOICE........ Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad pale pale pale pale pale pale pale pale pale pale pale Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad
Crying or Very sad

I'VE ALREADY SUFFERED FROM RISA AND NOW MITTSI WITH HER?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

MY DREAM!!! IT'S TRUE!!! ICCHAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! IT'S TRUE!!! Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad

*DIE*

OMGG I KNEW SHE'D PULL A KANNA ON US!!

OMG NOOO !!! ;A; MITTSSIIIII
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/KinonoIcchan?feature=mhee
Hashimoto Aimi
Admin
Hashimoto Aimi

PostSubject: Re: ::Chat:: Who do you think will be the the next to graduate from Momusu? Why?   ::Chat:: Who do you think will be the the next to graduate from Momusu? Why? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 04, 2012 1:42 pm

Although I feel bad that they both will be leaving, I really think it is for the best. I knew eventually her injuries would hinder her and i think in a way it will benefit Morning Musume. I've never hated her or anything, I just think that she has never gotten the chance to really shine within all of its members. and in recent singles my thought has been, wow all of them look and sounds great!, then a few days later i would realize that Mitsui wasn't there.

Sorry, I just woke up so this is probably ramblings.

edit: when I read icchans post first, I thought it said "Aiko" and I was like affraid
Back to top Go down
https://daiichi.forumotion.com
kiri

kiri

PostSubject: Re: ::Chat:: Who do you think will be the the next to graduate from Momusu? Why?   ::Chat:: Who do you think will be the the next to graduate from Momusu? Why? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 04, 2012 5:28 pm

aika is graduating>< on the same day with gaki....she'll leave MM but remain in H!P
Back to top Go down
Sayumi

Sayumi

PostSubject: Re: ::Chat:: Who do you think will be the the next to graduate from Momusu? Why?   ::Chat:: Who do you think will be the the next to graduate from Momusu? Why? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 05, 2012 7:27 am

Yahhh ~!!! She still have a chance!! xDD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ::Chat:: Who do you think will be the the next to graduate from Momusu? Why?   ::Chat:: Who do you think will be the the next to graduate from Momusu? Why? - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

::Chat:: Who do you think will be the the next to graduate from Momusu? Why?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2