The #1 Project!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The #1 Project!

An online Dubbing group

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

::Others:: I'm really terrible DX OTL

Go down 
+3
Buri Buri
Sayumi
Ji hyun
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Ji hyun

Ji hyun

::Others:: I'm really terrible DX OTL Empty
PostSubject: ::Others:: I'm really terrible DX OTL   ::Others:: I'm really terrible DX OTL Icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2012 11:49 pm

Arg, I really want to make a new project! haoudhladhsldhlsdhalidhs

But for this project, I want to make it like an idol project, where you release things fast, do lots of lives, like a real company. Ahhh but many people would have to be active for this OTL

OTL

It would be fun though. . . . .
Back to top Go down
Sayumi

Sayumi

Location : Cavite, Philippines ♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥ NOTE: I'm actually a 13-year old Grade 9 student!! ~^^~

PostSubject: Re: ::Others:: I'm really terrible DX OTL   ::Others:: I'm really terrible DX OTL Icon_minitimeFri Apr 20, 2012 6:58 am

Good luck Meroko! Very Happy Don't forget to tell us about the auditions when you have What a Face
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/NatsuyakiYurina22
Buri Buri

Buri Buri

PostSubject: Re: ::Others:: I'm really terrible DX OTL   ::Others:: I'm really terrible DX OTL Icon_minitimeFri Apr 20, 2012 8:53 am

JiHyunI amalways activeand I wold love to join. Since college is ending for me I will definitely be 1000% more active. I would love to help you out because I have been wanting to do the same thing.

I have this idea to make a project the problem is I dont know how to mix so my idea was kinda at a stand still however I would do anything to help if you need it girly! ^^ cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/SNOOKIBUNNII17
Icchan

Icchan

PostSubject: Re: ::Others:: I'm really terrible DX OTL   ::Others:: I'm really terrible DX OTL Icon_minitimeFri Apr 20, 2012 4:16 pm

I too thought of making a new project (I was so motivated that I already made the forum ... erk ...) but my audio mixing is not top notch and I certainly don't know how to video mix at all! >A<

So ... yeah.

I would love to join if you did ;D Make sure you tell me!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/KinonoIcchan?feature=mhee
Buri Buri

Buri Buri

PostSubject: Re: ::Others:: I'm really terrible DX OTL   ::Others:: I'm really terrible DX OTL Icon_minitimeFri Apr 20, 2012 4:53 pm

KinonoIcchan wrote:
I too thought of making a new project (I was so motivated that I already made the forum ... erk ...) but my audio mixing is not top notch and I certainly don't know how to video mix at all! >A<

So ... yeah.

cheers cheers cheers cheers Haiiiiii Bri Bri Ichannn POWER!!! Q=We can help JiHYunnnnn!!!!
Back to top Go down
Ji hyun

Ji hyun

PostSubject: Re: ::Others:: I'm really terrible DX OTL   ::Others:: I'm really terrible DX OTL Icon_minitimeFri Apr 20, 2012 4:59 pm

Hmm maybe I will do it :O

I'm not a very good mixer either OTL but whatevs~ LOL! XD
Back to top Go down
Icchan

Icchan

PostSubject: Re: ::Others:: I'm really terrible DX OTL   ::Others:: I'm really terrible DX OTL Icon_minitimeFri Apr 20, 2012 4:59 pm

Buri Buri wrote:
KinonoIcchan wrote:

So ... yeah.

cheers cheers cheers cheers Haiiiiii Bri Bri Ichannn POWER!!! Q=We can help JiHYunnnnn!!!!

I guess so oAo ... If she wants... LOL.

(My mixing is still a bit better than some in some of the projects I'm in.. xD Is what I think .. I hope I don't sound like a b_____ ... yeah LOL)
Back to top Go down
kiri

kiri

PostSubject: Re: ::Others:: I'm really terrible DX OTL   ::Others:: I'm really terrible DX OTL Icon_minitimeFri Apr 20, 2012 6:04 pm

i was being inactive a bit because of my homework, and i have to quit some of my favourite projects><
Back to top Go down
Buri Buri

Buri Buri

PostSubject: Re: ::Others:: I'm really terrible DX OTL   ::Others:: I'm really terrible DX OTL Icon_minitimeFri Apr 20, 2012 8:23 pm

kiri wrote:
i was being inactive a bit because of my homework, and i have to quit some of my favourite projects><

Shocked Haii I understand Kiri-neechan. I am in college and it is pretty much close to final exams and alll so mylines have been coming in really late. I feel bad because I hold up singles and on top I have been thinking of leaving projects also. Some of them are because THEY are inactive and others because I am. I am still pending but you totallly rule and are in sooo many projects Kiri-neechan!! lol

drunken drunken Wink Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven
Back to top Go down
Icchan

Icchan

PostSubject: Re: ::Others:: I'm really terrible DX OTL   ::Others:: I'm really terrible DX OTL Icon_minitimeFri Apr 20, 2012 8:43 pm

I might go MIA or on a hiatus on projects because I'm graduating 8th grade soon and then I have summer school, THEN Grade 9 ... so I need to get used to the whole Shoot-load-of-homework thing.. AHAHA
Back to top Go down
Buri Buri

Buri Buri

PostSubject: Re: ::Others:: I'm really terrible DX OTL   ::Others:: I'm really terrible DX OTL Icon_minitimeFri Apr 20, 2012 9:03 pm

KinonoIcchan wrote:
I might go MIA or on a hiatus on projects because I'm graduating 8th grade soon and then I have summer school, THEN Grade 9 ... so I need to get used to the whole Shoot-load-of-homework thing.. AHAHA

Awww my HIME! I am definitely going to be honest.
Listen Carefully okayz?^o^

HIGH SCHOOL IS SUUUUUPER EASYYY!

wHEN i WAS GOING INTO MIDDLE SCHOOL i WAS TOLD IT WAS GOING TO BE HARD AND MIDDLE SCHOOL WAS EASYYY! THEn I was told that 9th grade would be hard, I promise you it was awesomeeeeee and super easy! They most that will happen is that you will have sooo much fun and your social life will flourish and become the awesomest thing ever you will definitely be MIA for AWHHHHILLLLLLLLEEEEEEEEEEEE! lmaoooo lol! lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
Icchan

Icchan

PostSubject: Re: ::Others:: I'm really terrible DX OTL   ::Others:: I'm really terrible DX OTL Icon_minitimeFri Apr 20, 2012 9:06 pm

Buri Buri wrote:
KinonoIcchan wrote:

wHEN i WAS GOING INTO MIDDLE SCHOOL i WAS TOLD IT WAS GOING TO BE HARD AND MIDDLE SCHOOL WAS EASYYY! THEn I was told that 9th grade would be hard, I promise you it was awesomeeeeee and super easy! They most that will happen is that you will have sooo much fun and your social life will flourish and become the awesomest thing ever you will definitely be MIA for AWHHHHILLLLLLLLEEEEEEEEEEEE! lmaoooo lol! lol! lol! lol!

LOLOL!

Well ...

I procrastinate a lot and I'm not that good at things as other people (BUT BUT BUT .. I'M AN AVERAGE 70 - 90 STUDENT!! ;A;)

Thanks for that though, Buririn^^
Back to top Go down
Buri Buri

Buri Buri

PostSubject: Re: ::Others:: I'm really terrible DX OTL   ::Others:: I'm really terrible DX OTL Icon_minitimeFri Apr 20, 2012 9:08 pm

KinonoIcchan wrote:
Buri Buri wrote:
KinonoIcchan wrote:

LOLOL!

Well ...

I procrastinate a lot and I'm not that good at things as other people (BUT BUT BUT .. I'M AN AVERAGE 70 - 90 STUDENT!! ;A;)

Thanks for that though, Buririn^^

Haii my HIME! That is me tooo lol I love to Procrastinate but when you go to college it is straighten up or FAIL I learned that the Hard way now I am tip top shape lol cheers cheers

YOu are totally welcome HIme.
Back to top Go down
kiri

kiri

PostSubject: Re: ::Others:: I'm really terrible DX OTL   ::Others:: I'm really terrible DX OTL Icon_minitimeFri Apr 20, 2012 9:10 pm

KinonoIcchan wrote:
i missed grade 8-10 sooo much
when i first came to Canada in grade 8, school was just too easy for me( compare to the system in china). when i was in grade 9 and 10, i spent less than half an hour on my homework and i just play to spent the rest of my time.
i should start singing back then><
from grade 10 to 11 there was a huge jump. 3 sicences, 1 english and 1 math almost killed me>< I have to work super hard to keep my average at least a 93%, so that i would get the early offer when applying to university next year
Back to top Go down
Buri Buri

Buri Buri

PostSubject: Re: ::Others:: I'm really terrible DX OTL   ::Others:: I'm really terrible DX OTL Icon_minitimeFri Apr 20, 2012 9:16 pm

kiri wrote:
KinonoIcchan wrote:
when i first came to Canada in grade 8, school was just too easy for me( compare to the system in china). when i was in grade 9 and 10, i spent less than half an hour on my homework and i just play to spent the rest of my time.
from grade 10 to 11 there was a huge jump. 3 sicences, 1 english and 1 math almost killed me>< I have to work super hard to keep my average at least a 93%, so that i would get the early offer when applying to university next year

Which Universities you want to attend Neechan? ^o^
Back to top Go down
kiri

kiri

PostSubject: Re: ::Others:: I'm really terrible DX OTL   ::Others:: I'm really terrible DX OTL Icon_minitimeFri Apr 20, 2012 9:26 pm

Buri Buri wrote:
kiri wrote:
KinonoIcchan wrote:

University of Waterloo (the top engineering, math, computer univeristy in Canada), study actuarial science
Back to top Go down
Icchan

Icchan

PostSubject: Re: ::Others:: I'm really terrible DX OTL   ::Others:: I'm really terrible DX OTL Icon_minitimeFri Apr 20, 2012 9:27 pm

kiri wrote:
Buri Buri wrote:
kiri wrote:
KinonoIcchan wrote:

University of Waterloo (the top engineering, math, computer univeristy in Canada), study actuarial science

Uwaaa ........ oAo Nice..... !
Back to top Go down
kiri

kiri

PostSubject: Re: ::Others:: I'm really terrible DX OTL   ::Others:: I'm really terrible DX OTL Icon_minitimeFri Apr 20, 2012 9:31 pm

KinonoIcchan wrote:
Uwaaa ........ oAo Nice..... !

icchan~~just enjoy your life in grade 9 and 10!! you will miss it once you're in 11, 12
Back to top Go down
Ji hyun

Ji hyun

PostSubject: Re: ::Others:: I'm really terrible DX OTL   ::Others:: I'm really terrible DX OTL Icon_minitimeFri Apr 20, 2012 9:55 pm

AHHHH

Everyone told me "High school will be the best years of your life!"

Umm in 9th grade, I got bullied out of high school, got hauled out of class by security, got into fights with my teachers and my principle and I got a referral.

10th grade, I was at a new school, no one wanted to be in groups with me for projects, then I got really sick so I had to keep missing school, then the school tried to file a lawsuit against us, which was dropped and then I ended up not finishing school there but homeschooled.

11th grade, best year ever, why? I skipped it

12th grade, I literally, I'm not even exaggerating, I have no friends.

Yeah. . . . . .

Middle School were the best years ever! I had a big group of friends, had good grades, participated in talent shows, cried when I had to leave.

I remember at lunch me and my best friend started singing the pokemon theme song, soon everyone that had lunch at that time was singing it. LOL!

It was fun!
Back to top Go down
Buri Buri

Buri Buri

PostSubject: Re: ::Others:: I'm really terrible DX OTL   ::Others:: I'm really terrible DX OTL Icon_minitimeFri Apr 20, 2012 10:12 pm

Ji hyun wrote:
AHHHH

Umm in 9th grade, I got bullied out of high school, got hauled out of class by security, got into fights with my teachers and my principle and I got a referral.

10th grade, I was at a new school, no one wanted to be in groups with me for projects, then I got really sick so I had to keep missing school, then the school tried to file a lawsuit against us, which was dropped and then I ended up not finishing school there but homeschooled.

Yeah. . . . . .

Middle School were the best years ever! I had a big group of friends, had good grades, participated in talent shows, cried when I had to leave.

I remember at lunch me and my best friend started singing the pokemon theme song, soon everyone that had lunch at that time was singing it. LOL!

It was fun!

No No No Wooooow freaking stupid events! I feel like being mad at the time and fate you were dealt. I wish I knew you. I am the loyalist awesomest and coolest friend to every friend I know. I wish we knew eachother in person because rather than be mean to you I would always be by you.

Ji Hyun I want you to know I may not know you personally but I know you are a good person I hope you never let ANY of those event stump you and make you stand still because this will only make you stronger. I hate buliiesssss!! Arrrrgh!!! I got into a fight and beat this girls Preppy ASSS for bullying my friend and calling her a "nigger" I tore her a new asshole for that one and I would of helped you and definitely made you feel different. Those events and ppl ruin what should of been the craziest fun times of your life!
Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad

Ji Hyunn with out being a weirdo I want to say "Will you be my friend?" we could exchange numbers and talk when you need help or just a person to vent to I will be there.
lol I hope you get the messgae and not in a weird way lol cheers cheers cheers

Back to top Go down
kiri

kiri

PostSubject: Re: ::Others:: I'm really terrible DX OTL   ::Others:: I'm really terrible DX OTL Icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 12:28 am

Ji hyun wrote:
AHHHH

Yeah. . . . . .

It was fun!
ouuu....these people are mean to you
i have the similar experience as you,too. when i started school in Canada in grade 8, no one wanted to talk to me. i ate on my own, do projects on my own. Later on in the year, they found out that i'm good at math, they'll force me to teach them( even when i'm busy). i was not good at english that time, everytime they blamed me because i wasn't explaining the question clearly. if i miss understood their questions and taught them in the wrong way, they would say bad words to me
Back to top Go down
Sayumi

Sayumi

Location : Cavite, Philippines ♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥ NOTE: I'm actually a 13-year old Grade 9 student!! ~^^~

PostSubject: Re: ::Others:: I'm really terrible DX OTL   ::Others:: I'm really terrible DX OTL Icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 5:21 am

Sorry if I jump into your conversation girls... .__.
In our country we have: kindergarten (also preparatory & nursery), elementary (Grade 1-6), high school (1st Yr.-4th Yr.), and then it'll be college.

But our Dept. of Education will proposed a program called K+12.
It adds two more years to high school so that we will have "Senior High". Also, children who didn't take kindergarten wouldn't be allowed to take Gr. 1 if they didn't study kinder. In Senior High, it says that a student can choose his/her specialty in Technical/Vocational course or sports and the other choices. It will start on 2018-2019. And my batch, 2011-2012 (1st yr. high) will be the last batch (Oh yeah! xDD )

[I don't know if I took the correct reference Neutral ]

I don't agree that (in my case) that people say "High school life is the best."

I had a worst 1st year high school life ever. I studied in a private school this year so I had new classmates... They were the worst... The worst classmate I ever met was this boy, Carl. Mad Even though he's a cute guy, his personality is not as cute as him. He seems like a person from a mental hospital. He always laughs. Even our teachers hate him... Evil or Very Mad We were scolded many times just because of him. Evil or Very Mad I also can't remember how many times I've been embarrassed in front my classmates because of him. Mad It's very hard to explain but there was one thing that I couldn't forget......

I locked up myself inside our comfort room, crying. I skipped 2 subjects and lunch crying inside the C.R. (which is 3hours and 15minutes)

I didn't eat lunch on that day and classmates keep knocking on the door until I let some of them in. They want me to calm down. Our next teacher came and this teacher always goes to the C.R. before he starts his lesson. When he knocked on the door, my classmates went outside of the C.R. but I didn't let my teacher in. He started his lesson. After his lesson, we had free time. My classmates came back into the C.R. We took time again (maybe for about an hour) until our adviser (our main teacher) came telling us to go out. Before we go out, I used my nail to crave the phrase "Time to die" Twisted Evil at the back of the door. I craved an arrow (under the phrase) pointing down and it says "Carl". I also craved "Curse you" Twisted Evil in some other part of the door at its back...

I've always wanted to punch him. Mad He always runs after me that I can only pinch his arm. Mad I also knew in our field trip that even his mother hates him. Evil or Very Mad

Gosh... It is very hard to explain what I experienced. It must be really bad, for me to crave "Time to die" & "Curse you" using my own nails. I was like in hell .__. Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/NatsuyakiYurina22
Hashimoto Aimi
Admin
Hashimoto Aimi

PostSubject: Re: ::Others:: I'm really terrible DX OTL   ::Others:: I'm really terrible DX OTL Icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 1:41 pm

High school was the must..... BS time ever!! Evil or Very Mad

Let's seeeee

For me,
Freshman:
I started off kinda scared. My absolute best friend (we still talk to this day) when to a different HS than me. I had the other friend in our middle school group but I didn't like them as much. There was this one.......... I've always hated her.... Her name? Rachael. Evil or Very Mad We didn't hang out much but once we did a few months into school and I stopped being a loner I met my first boyfriend and we hung out everyday since.

Sophomore:
I liked this year the best, I made a ton of new friends got great grades it was awesome! but one of the new friends I made she claimed she was pregnant. So I supported her. She was due over spring break and her family had the means of taking care of the baby so I was happy for them . Summer comes, Found out she was faking it for attention. There went that friendship.

Junior:
It was okay... I went astray from my group because that Rachael kept making me MAD. Shes they type that ALWAYS has to be right. even if you were both wrong she'd say "Well I was close so I was right!" Which grids my gears. DX

Senior:
Didn't really hang out with my friend because of that Rachael person. ended up have 3 classes with her. I was lazy my senior year. I only took 5 classes.
Here was my class list
0 period - basketball 6:55-7:55 Everday
1st period - Teachers Aid - Nurses office 8:00-8:55(Mondays) 8:00-10:00 (Wed/Fridays)
2nd Period - English 12 - 9:05-10:00(Mondays) 8:00-10:00 (Tues/Thursdays)
3rd Period - Advanced Ceramics 8:00-8:55 (Mondays) 10:15-12:20 (Wed/Fridays)
4th Period - Eco first semester/Gov 2nd. 8:00-8:55 (Mondays) 10:05-12:20 (Tues/Thursdays)

at my school We had all classes Monday, Tuesday and Thursday we would only have our even periods, Wednesday and Friday we only had our odd periods. 0 period was everyday.
I got out of school everyday at 12:20.

I ended up getting in a fight with Rachael 3 months before school got out. I told her to stick her head where the sun dont shine. She twisted the story telling people I threw a basketball at her face so no reason and that I was screaming at her. NO! not true at all but my friends believed it and they all stopped talking to me. I ended HS with no friends.

high school sucked.
Back to top Go down
https://daiichi.forumotion.com
Icchan

Icchan

PostSubject: Re: ::Others:: I'm really terrible DX OTL   ::Others:: I'm really terrible DX OTL Icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 3:45 pm

I've never experienced any of those in my elementary days [Well, I'm graduating and technically a high school student by now so .. LOL.] and I hope I don't experience them in HS [which I probably will because I don't trust my friend .. she's a bad influence now ... Sad]

I've always been safe around my friends (well, I've known them for 10 years so.. mm..) and no one really likes to bully me or anything. And if start to ignore me, I'm totally cool with that. I'm mostly friends with everyone because we're pretty mature for our age...

I feel like I'll experience it though. I kind of WANT to experience so that I know the hardships of life and I need to learn how to get through it because I know life isn't just some stroll in the park. It may be bad but it makes you stronger.

^Is what I believe. ^^
Back to top Go down
Hashimoto Aimi
Admin
Hashimoto Aimi

PostSubject: Re: ::Others:: I'm really terrible DX OTL   ::Others:: I'm really terrible DX OTL Icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 4:08 pm

Sayumi wrote:
Sorry if I jump into your conversation girls... .__.

Don't worry sayumi-chan! anyone can join in the conversation~ we wouldn't be mad if you join~ Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://daiichi.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ::Others:: I'm really terrible DX OTL   ::Others:: I'm really terrible DX OTL Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

::Others:: I'm really terrible DX OTL
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The #1 Project! :: Members Arena! :: Fun Box!-
Jump to: