The #1 Project!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The #1 Project!

An online Dubbing group

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

::Others:: I'm really terrible DX OTL

Go down 
+3
Buri Buri
Sayumi
Ji hyun
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Yamamoto Aiko

Yamamoto Aiko

::Others:: I'm really terrible DX OTL - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ::Others:: I'm really terrible DX OTL   ::Others:: I'm really terrible DX OTL - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 4:25 pm

kiri wrote:
Buri Buri wrote:
kiri wrote:
KinonoIcchan wrote:
I might go MIA or on a hiatus on projects because I'm graduating 8th grade soon and then I have summer school, THEN Grade 9 ... so I need to get used to the whole Shoot-load-of-homework thing.. AHAHA
i missed grade 8-10 sooo much
when i first came to Canada in grade 8, school was just too easy for me( compare to the system in china). when i was in grade 9 and 10, i spent less than half an hour on my homework and i just play to spent the rest of my time.
i should start singing back then><
from grade 10 to 11 there was a huge jump. 3 sicences, 1 english and 1 math almost killed me>< I have to work super hard to keep my average at least a 93%, so that i would get the early offer when applying to university next year

Which Universities you want to attend Neechan? ^o^
University of Waterloo (the top engineering, math, computer univeristy in Canada), study actuarial science

Thats where Shimmy goes :O
Back to top Go down
Ji hyun

Ji hyun

PostSubject: Re: ::Others:: I'm really terrible DX OTL   ::Others:: I'm really terrible DX OTL - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 5:40 pm

Aww thank you Buri~~ Yes let's be friends! -nods-

Ugh I hate it when people fake things to get attention. Like, I'm not even gonna lie, I'm such an attention whore, I LOVE GETTING ATTENTION! but I don't fake things to get it!

-cough with the guy I like I pinch his cheeks or poke his chest cough- BUT HE GIVES ME LOTS OF ATTENTION ANYWAYS SO IS ALL GOOD!

With Hoshi's leader, Ai-chan, if she doesn't give me attention, I bite her, or I poke her owo

With Sayu (BlahItsSayu) I'll just text her over and over again ;D LOOOOOL!

but I don't go like "OMG blah blah blah"

\ ( O w O ) / I just use my cuteness to get attention ( / w \ ) kekekekekeke

I'm almost done with highschool now though, and once I've graduated, I'm going to go audition for like SM, or Brothers Entertainment, or maybe Pledis Entertainment or something. ^w^b yup~

I guess everyone has their different experiences in high school OTL but I hate it when people told me "OH IT'LL BE GREAT!" those people who told me that I was like "WHY DO YOU LIE?! WHY DO YOU LIE TO ME?!" lol

-rolls around- There's totally something wrong with me XD Omg.

My classes now consist of:

Advanced English 12
Business Math
P.E.

I have to retake second semester PE OTL because I left my school freshman year and didn't get to retake it. But once I get those done, I can get other classes, and those I just need Extra classes (omg forgetting what they are called) and then I just need to do my community service and I'm done.

At my school it works really different:

You go two times a week, and you go for an hour a day. For me, I have school one Tuesdays and Thursdays from 10:30am - 11:30am. You can only have three classes open at one time (so you can't get another class under you finish one of the three you have) For your classes you get your textbook and a packet. 5 packets = 1 semester. You want to turn in at least one packet each time you go. When you go for your time, you turn in a packet and then you test on it. If you don't get 70% or higher on the test then you are given your packet back to study and then you have to retake it.

You are only allowed to retake it twice. If you fail twice, then you have to redo your packet. Each time a packet is turned in, it's 5 credits. My school doesn't go based on how old you are it's based on credits. Like, I'm only 16, I'm a senior because I had enough credits to become a senior. For P.E. you have a packet that contains all of the 5 units. For each unit, you need 10 hours of PE logged, an essay on a sport, an essay on health and you have to do a log on what you eat for a week and write an essay on how you could eat healthier, what's wrong with your diet, what's missing yada yada.

I, however, don't need to go into class for the full hour because I do my work at home and turn it in, plus I get good grades on them as well so my teacher lets me go after a test. Most kids use their time to do a test and work on stuff but I find it harder to consentrate.

( OwO)b
Back to top Go down
Hashimoto Aimi
Admin
Hashimoto Aimi

PostSubject: Re: ::Others:: I'm really terrible DX OTL   ::Others:: I'm really terrible DX OTL - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 5:57 pm

At my school starting my sophomore year you have to do 5 physical tests. if you fail 2 you have to take any type of PE until you graduate sounds easy. well you were supposed to take the test again but my teacher didn't give us the test the ones that needed to retake it. When I asked about it she saig "Oh, that already passed. it's too late now." Evil or Very Mad

The test consisted of:
Endurance: Do 1500 feet of running in 15 minutes you have to keep a certain pace or you fail or run a mile in 9 minutes.
Sit-up: 25 complete sit ups
Pull-ups: One complete pull up
Stretch: You must bend 1 inch past each of your toes but sitting with legs straight out and bending forward. OR bend your arms each way and take your hand behind your back.
Body mass index (BMI): if your body fat content is too high or low you fail. you were allowed to have between 18 and 26 percent fat content

I FAILED THIS BECAUSE OF
the endurance.
and BMI - I failed by 3 points. Crying or Very sad Evil or Very Mad

The pull up is understandable. but it think it is wrong that you get tested on how fat you are. so, if you were fat at my school, you automatically fail one test.

I failed the endurance one because I chose the run a mile test. my final lap i was almost to the finish line, had 20 seconds to go but I tripped over my shoelace that because untied at some point. fell insanely hard. got up right away and ran to the finish line. I failed by 5 seconds

I would have taken PE anyways but I really think it is wrong to test a person on how fat they are >>

Back to top Go down
https://daiichi.forumotion.com
Ji hyun

Ji hyun

PostSubject: Re: ::Others:: I'm really terrible DX OTL   ::Others:: I'm really terrible DX OTL - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 9:35 pm

I hate that too! At middle school, if you were like above a certain weight for your height, you would get docked a grade.

Like, one, you can gain weight with muscle that you get from the PE you do, two, you should weigh yourself at night completely naked to get an accurate weight. During the day, your weight fluxuates, you have water weight and your clothes will add weight too.

^ It's none of the schools business how much I weigh anyways :/ WE ALL KNOWN LIKE NONE OF US ARE GOING TO EXCERCISE AT HOME ANYWAYS! So what's the point?

Actually, when you work out and then stop, you gain more weight because the muscle turns into fat. So technically. . . PE makes you gain weight.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ::Others:: I'm really terrible DX OTL   ::Others:: I'm really terrible DX OTL - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

::Others:: I'm really terrible DX OTL
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The #1 Project! :: Members Arena! :: Fun Box!-
Jump to: