The #1 Project!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The #1 Project!

An online Dubbing group

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

::Others:: So .. this is quite a situation we have here...

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Icchan

Icchan

::Others:: So .. this is quite a situation we have here... Empty
PostSubject: ::Others:: So .. this is quite a situation we have here...   ::Others:: So .. this is quite a situation we have here... Icon_minitimeMon May 07, 2012 9:42 pm

- I don't know if this will be long, but it regards me friends, and I just need your opinion,. ahaha! -

SOOOOO , Three of my friends (2 of my childhood best friends and 1 friend that just annoys that heck out of me... I don't know if I would consider her a friend but she does so -.-) like the same guy (LOL, and this guy liked me before and he's really nice and so on, but I rejected him :/) and honestly ... this has happened before ... they all seem to like the same guys, every time xD

So what would you do if you were in their shoes? Would you let them have him? Or go head on? Or ... OR... I don't know, do something else? LOL.

- Ahhh .. ~~ This is so.. ^^ ;; -
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/KinonoIcchan?feature=mhee
Hashimoto Aimi
Admin
Hashimoto Aimi

PostSubject: Re: ::Others:: So .. this is quite a situation we have here...   ::Others:: So .. this is quite a situation we have here... Icon_minitimeMon May 07, 2012 11:14 pm

I would make a compromise with them. If they are good friends then they would agree, Say to them. "None of us will go for him, if he goes for one of us, the others will be okay with it, won't try to steal him away, wont be jealous, or won't be mad about it"

But really, if it's friends you care about, I would pick them over a guy since you are still young! Chances are, the younger the age, the less time you would actually "date" When I met my boyfriend the FIRST time was when I was 13. We weren't friends until I was 14, and we started dating when I was 15.

But because of your age I would say put your friends first. If you really like this guy though, you can tell your friends that you changed your mind about dating him and would like to try asking him.

But!

This is the time when--------> Friends are mad, and lost, and girls start getting into boys more than ever. I remember friends at my school would always fight because one girl would start dating a boy they all liked, then another would steal him, then he would jump from friend to friend. I'm not sure how people are there, but just make a complete decision that you know you wouldn't regret! Very Happy

Live life to it's fullest! Make Mistakes, but don't regret anything~
Back to top Go down
https://daiichi.forumotion.com
kiri

kiri

PostSubject: Re: ::Others:: So .. this is quite a situation we have here...   ::Others:: So .. this is quite a situation we have here... Icon_minitimeMon May 07, 2012 11:55 pm

i have the similar experience just like yours but not quite the same,anywayz..sharing my story

i knew that guy since grade8, we came to Canada the same time,and we were in the same ESL class for 2 years, and now we still have 6/7 classes sitting together. i really like him, and enjoys the time staying with him, but no one knows this.

one day, one of my best friend told me that she had a boy friend, and it was the guy i like. i was pretty sad at that moment. but i realized that he was really happy when spending time with her. I was like " ok, i like him, i would like him to be happy all the time. "so i did not tell my friend that i like him and just let them enjoy their time together.

when they were together, he acted differently to me than before. What i felt was that he's happier and more enjoyable staying with me than with his gf(i still don't know y he acts differently).

they broke up after 2 months. and i still like him. we gained our friendship( i don't even know y, he just acted nicer to me), and we are BEST BEST friend ...better than bf and gf relationship.

my friend does not talk to him anymore, and i'm the winner of the game.

what i conclude is that sometimes, when you let go something, you'll be rewarded.

My cousin once said that friend is forever, but lovers won't last long.

just a stupid story><
Back to top Go down
Yamamoto Aiko

Yamamoto Aiko

PostSubject: Re: ::Others:: So .. this is quite a situation we have here...   ::Others:: So .. this is quite a situation we have here... Icon_minitimeTue May 08, 2012 2:25 am

Why do they like him anyway?? You should really ask the 3 of them.... For now, I suggest you stay in the singles group with me Very Happy

If he keeps asking you to go out with him, just say "Sorry but I already someone I like" or "You're not my type so please leave me alone."

I've turned down like 4 guys already because I either had someone I liked plus they were on drugs >.<
Also they were dared to ask me out, HOW RUDE!!! In my mind I was like "Shitsure na!!" (失礼な!)
Back to top Go down
Icchan

Icchan

PostSubject: Re: ::Others:: So .. this is quite a situation we have here...   ::Others:: So .. this is quite a situation we have here... Icon_minitimeTue May 08, 2012 7:35 am

LOL, I actually don't know. And I've told them "dating in elementary school .. isn't that a bit to early? ._."

Aikon ; I HATE when that happens!! ;A; The guys sometimes go "Oh no, I didn't actually like you, it was a joke." ._. ....

Anyway, thank you for the suggestions ^^ One of my best friends who like him said she doesn't exactly like him, it's just attraction to his kindness (LMAO, since most of the guys in my grade are jerks, but, we're going through puberty, so what can we do? =w=)

The girl who I don't really like said she likes him but there's no point in going for him.

I honestly don't know about my other friend. xD
Back to top Go down
Sayumi

Sayumi

Location : Cavite, Philippines ♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥ NOTE: I'm actually a 13-year old Grade 9 student!! ~^^~

PostSubject: Re: ::Others:: So .. this is quite a situation we have here...   ::Others:: So .. this is quite a situation we have here... Icon_minitimeTue May 08, 2012 8:13 am

KinonoIcchan wrote:
LOL, I actually don't know. And I've told them "dating in elementary school .. isn't that a bit to early? ._."

Aikon ; I HATE when that happens!! ;A; The guys sometimes go "Oh no, I didn't actually like you, it was a joke." ._. ....

Anyway, thank you for the suggestions ^^ One of my best friends who like him said she doesn't exactly like him, it's just attraction to his kindness (LMAO, since most of the guys in my grade are jerks, but, we're going through puberty, so what can we do? =w=)

The girl who I don't really like said she likes him but there's no point in going for him.

I honestly don't know about my other friend. xD

Maybe just let more years pass until it's high school then go get your bf/gf!! xDD

@Aiko
- >< That's just too embarrassinggggg ~ >< I don't what face would I show them if that happened to me ><

@Captain - Yes, people always say that friends are more important than bf/gf Rolling Eyes

@Kiri - You're so nice. You did...... a good job?? xDD

Well for my story, I had 3 friends, we spend a lot of time together especially when the teacher is gone.

One of them is a heartthrob, DAAHHHH she's pretty, nice, and easy to get with. She had 4 boyfriends within one year -__- Her current boyfriend (the 4th one xD) sends her love letters. And although we know that one of my friends had a crush on her boyfriend she still kept a relationship with him. I do not know if my other friend still likes her Neutral

Now one of the three friends, told us she had a boyfriend. When the school year ended, I found out it was fake >< She faked it since she can't join our discussions about bf's. She's always "out of place" Rolling Eyes

THIS IS WHAT HAPPENED TO ME:
It also happened to me that I started liking a boy from the other section that likes one of my friends. At that time, there were two boys asking for her "YES" (What is this a marriage?!?!?! xDD)

Then one day, she talked to me (and the other friends) about these boys. She said "I think I wanted him."

CLIMAX:
GOSH! In my mind I was like, "YES!" xDD When the boy I like found out she answered the other boy, he asked me... Rolling Eyes Our teachers and some of my friends knew about it but they told me not to. I was like "Oh whyyyyy~~~!!! Crying or Very sad " They said that he's kinda like using us. I mean, if the other girl didn't answer him, he'd just ask for the other one Neutral

LESSON:
Be careful of what you wish for xDD
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/NatsuyakiYurina22
Hashimoto Aimi
Admin
Hashimoto Aimi

PostSubject: Re: ::Others:: So .. this is quite a situation we have here...   ::Others:: So .. this is quite a situation we have here... Icon_minitimeTue May 08, 2012 1:46 pm

KinonoIcchan wrote:

Actaully I do think it is a little too early!! Although, I have no place to talk, my first boyfriend was in 6th grade

but even when I was a little kind of in the far away land of 10 years ago affraid

I thought that it was too early to start dating, that we didn't really understand it at this time. maybe.... freshman year of high school? I found that to be a good time to start~
Back to top Go down
https://daiichi.forumotion.com
Icchan

Icchan

PostSubject: Re: ::Others:: So .. this is quite a situation we have here...   ::Others:: So .. this is quite a situation we have here... Icon_minitimeTue May 08, 2012 4:14 pm

Aimi Moon-hee wrote:
KinonoIcchan wrote:

Actaully I do think it is a little too early!! Although, I have no place to talk, my first boyfriend was in 6th grade

but even when I was a little kind of in the far away land of 10 years ago affraid

I thought that it was too early to start dating, that we didn't really understand it at this time. maybe.... freshman year of high school? I found that to be a good time to start~

So do I, LOL. For me, I want to try having one in about my second year of high school .. LOL.
(...-w- But if this were an anime or drama or something, I'd be the main girl's best friend, supporting her and giving her tips and stuff, not the main girl falling in love LOL. Just not me.)

LOL... I don't really like my generation (to be honest) . The 6th graders in my school are DATING, KISSING ... and they're really really rude... .A. Even my sister's generation is like "....They're immature..." << But that's just a nice compliment.
I'm kind of ... ashamed of my generation, actually ;A;
Back to top Go down
Sayumi

Sayumi

Location : Cavite, Philippines ♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥ NOTE: I'm actually a 13-year old Grade 9 student!! ~^^~

PostSubject: Re: ::Others:: So .. this is quite a situation we have here...   ::Others:: So .. this is quite a situation we have here... Icon_minitimeTue May 08, 2012 10:58 pm

KinonoIcchan wrote:
LOL... I don't really like my generation (to be honest) . The 6th graders in my school are DATING, KISSING ... and they're really really rude... .A. Even my sister's generation is like "....They're immature..." << But that's just a nice compliment.

xD Hahaha!! You're not alone ~ ._. I had my first bf when I was in Grade 6 >< Embarassed But we didn't had dates (actually, we had) and kisses (we didn't!! xDD) tongue Like people say "NO kissing on the first date!" Laughing
Back to top Go down
Icchan

Icchan

PostSubject: Re: ::Others:: So .. this is quite a situation we have here...   ::Others:: So .. this is quite a situation we have here... Icon_minitimeTue May 08, 2012 11:00 pm

Sayumi wrote:
KinonoIcchan wrote:

xD Hahaha!! You're not alone ~ ._. I had my first bf when I was in Grade 6 >< Embarassed But we didn't had dates (actually, we had) and kisses (we didn't!! xDD) tongue Like people say "NO kissing on the first date!" Laughing

LOOOOL . I've never had a boyfriend before. None of my firsts have been taken (yet...) HEHEH . I want to keep it that way for a while. ^^

BUT YES. NO KISSING ON THE FIRST DATE! XD
Back to top Go down
Yamamoto Aiko

Yamamoto Aiko

PostSubject: Re: ::Others:: So .. this is quite a situation we have here...   ::Others:: So .. this is quite a situation we have here... Icon_minitimeWed May 09, 2012 6:22 pm

My 2 best friends are dating each other (a boy and a girl...) and they went to the movies with other people from the YMCA and well ummmm... They were caught making out [with tongue]
>.<

I was like watever, it's there life! If they want to get a disease from kissing (I know there is one) they can go ahead and makeout all they want. If they catch that disease they can't tell me that I didn't warn them Razz

Now they're relationship is complicated.....
Back to top Go down
Sayumi

Sayumi

PostSubject: Re: ::Others:: So .. this is quite a situation we have here...   ::Others:: So .. this is quite a situation we have here... Icon_minitimeWed May 09, 2012 10:40 pm

Aiko_gpbasicfan1 wrote:
My 2 best friends are dating each other (a boy and a girl...) and they went to the movies with other people from the YMCA and well ummmm... They were caught making out [with tongue]
>.<

I was like watever, it's there life! If they want to get a disease from kissing (I know there is one) they can go ahead and makeout all they want. If they catch that disease they can't tell me that I didn't warn them Razz

Okayyyy.... That was....... pale o.O

There IS a disease... Actually, it's very popular in our country ><

When I watched news, they said that 2 students "maked-out" in a car and died since they inhaled carbon Rolling Eyes (I'm not sure if it is carbon but... they died) bounce the police found them naked inside the car >< Neutral *nothing to say anymore*
Back to top Go down
Yamamoto Aiko

Yamamoto Aiko

PostSubject: Re: ::Others:: So .. this is quite a situation we have here...   ::Others:: So .. this is quite a situation we have here... Icon_minitimeThu May 10, 2012 6:03 am

Sayumi wrote:
Aiko_gpbasicfan1 wrote:
>.<

Okayyyy.... That was....... pale o.O

There IS a disease... Actually, it's very popular in our country ><

When I watched news, they said that 2 students "maked-out" in a car and died since they inhaled carbon Rolling Eyes (I'm not sure if it is carbon but... they died) bounce the police found them naked inside the car >< Neutral *nothing to say anymore*

Luckily I wasn't at the movies with them Razz

My other friends who were there told me about it..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ::Others:: So .. this is quite a situation we have here...   ::Others:: So .. this is quite a situation we have here... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

::Others:: So .. this is quite a situation we have here...
Page 1 of 1