The #1 Project!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The #1 Project!

An online Dubbing group

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

::Others:: Just curious .. but what would you do in this situation?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Icchan

Icchan

::Others:: Just curious .. but what would you do in this situation? Empty
PostSubject: ::Others:: Just curious .. but what would you do in this situation?   ::Others:: Just curious .. but what would you do in this situation? Icon_minitimeThu Feb 09, 2012 10:02 pm

What would you do if your best friend started liking the boy you liked since forever, and you both know that both of you like him? And then she started flirting with him even though she knows that you like him?
[No, this isn't happening to me, but to my best friends, so I'm just curious in what you would have done in this situation].

And we should've done a Valentines Day Special 8D xD
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/KinonoIcchan?feature=mhee
Buri Buri

Buri Buri

PostSubject: Re: ::Others:: Just curious .. but what would you do in this situation?   ::Others:: Just curious .. but what would you do in this situation? Icon_minitimeThu Feb 09, 2012 10:30 pm

KinonoIcchan wrote:
What would you do if your best friend started liking the boy you liked since forever, and you both know that both of you like him? And then she started flirting with him even though she knows that you like him?
[No, this isn't happening to me, but to my best friends, so I'm just curious in what you would have done in this situation].

If she was my friend acting like that I would go after him too and see who gets him. That is sooo mean if she knew I liked him first and for sooo long and she does that she is a mean pitiful excuse of a friend. I would stop being her friend also. I know that you arent supposed to let a guy come between friendship and all but that girl must not understand friendship.

I would also tell her how I feel also. Thats what I would do Hime. cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/SNOOKIBUNNII17
Icchan

Icchan

PostSubject: Re: ::Others:: Just curious .. but what would you do in this situation?   ::Others:: Just curious .. but what would you do in this situation? Icon_minitimeFri Feb 10, 2012 8:19 pm

Buri Buri wrote:
KinonoIcchan wrote:

If she was my friend acting like that I would go after him too and see who gets him. That is sooo mean if she knew I liked him first and for sooo long and she does that she is a mean pitiful excuse of a friend. I would stop being her friend also. I know that you arent supposed to let a guy come between friendship and all but that girl must not understand friendship.

I would also tell her how I feel also. Thats what I would do Hime. cheers cheers cheers

LOL ! Just to add ; my friend who has liked him since forever has had so many opportunities and her personality is "strange" to him, and before he used to hate her (because, basing on what she's done to him in the past, it screamed stalker) but now they're on good terms.
I think that's what they're doing. Seeing who's going to get him.
But my friend who's started to like him knows that it's wrong and she feels guilty for doing this to her and now she finally knew how my other friend felt and she is planning on "giving up" and giving him to her.
^Oh, it is SO complicated. Me and my bestie Gayle are tired of it. I was just curious. Thanks for telling me what you think though, Buri-oneesan!
Back to top Go down
Buri Buri

Buri Buri

PostSubject: Re: ::Others:: Just curious .. but what would you do in this situation?   ::Others:: Just curious .. but what would you do in this situation? Icon_minitimeSat Feb 11, 2012 1:04 am

Awwwww no problem Hime. That is also the smarter way to handle the situation lol.

That would make a cool Drama!!! cheers cheers cheers lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/SNOOKIBUNNII17
Yamamoto Aiko

Yamamoto Aiko

PostSubject: Re: ::Others:: Just curious .. but what would you do in this situation?   ::Others:: Just curious .. but what would you do in this situation? Icon_minitimeSat Feb 11, 2012 5:00 am

It depends who liked him first. If your best friend liked him first, than her friend should back off. Do you get what I'm trying to say?
Back to top Go down
Icchan

Icchan

PostSubject: Re: ::Others:: Just curious .. but what would you do in this situation?   ::Others:: Just curious .. but what would you do in this situation? Icon_minitimeSat Feb 11, 2012 9:50 am

Aiko_gpbasicfan1 wrote:
It depends who liked him first. If your best friend liked him first, than her friend should back off. Do you get what I'm trying to say?
Totally.
That's what my friend is thinking. xL
Back to top Go down
Icchan

Icchan

PostSubject: Re: ::Others:: Just curious .. but what would you do in this situation?   ::Others:: Just curious .. but what would you do in this situation? Icon_minitimeSat Feb 11, 2012 9:51 am

Buri Buri wrote:
Awwwww no problem Hime. That is also the smarter way to handle the situation lol.

That would make a cool Drama!!! cheers cheers cheers lol! lol! lol!
LOL . IKR!!
xDD An Epic Drama. Omigourd!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ::Others:: Just curious .. but what would you do in this situation?   ::Others:: Just curious .. but what would you do in this situation? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

::Others:: Just curious .. but what would you do in this situation?
Page 1 of 1