The #1 Project!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The #1 Project!

An online Dubbing group

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

::Others:: Gaki and Mittsi officially graduated from Morning Musume

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Icchan

Icchan

::Others:: Gaki and Mittsi officially graduated from Morning Musume Empty
PostSubject: ::Others:: Gaki and Mittsi officially graduated from Morning Musume   ::Others:: Gaki and Mittsi officially graduated from Morning Musume Icon_minitimeFri May 18, 2012 4:52 pm

;A; ..... Gaki graduated and so did Mittsi .. omg no ...

I've always looked up to Mittsi's mature image when she was mentoring the 9th generation ... I was waiting for the day when she would be leader... ;^; She would've made such a good leader!

GAKI NOOOOOOO TT~TT I wanted to go to Chan Pon Chan with youuuuuu !!! ;^;
I hope Niigaki-san will have a good career as an actress ! >3<

I'm so happy that Takahashi Ai, Kamei Eri (OMG GAKIKAME'S BACK ;A;) Yoshizawa Hitomi, Ogawa Makoto, Iida Kaori, Ishikawa Rika and Shibata Ayumi could attend!! :L

I missed Gakikame >3<

::Others:: Gaki and Mittsi officially graduated from Morning Musume 20120518t2214483

MORNING MUSUME DAISUKI !!

~ * ~

Apart from that, Tsunku announced a 11th generation Morning Musume audition, called "Suppin Uta Hime" .
It ranges from ages 10 - 17 can join. Girls only (bwehehe)

I'm guessing he's looking for an ace (just like he did with Koharu.)
I wonder how many he'll take in this time. Will it be 4 like the 2 previous generations? Who knows.

It's been said that Tsunku is looking for a new generation to freshen Morning Musume (Erk, I should say Liven up Morning Musume or something.)

^ Although I'm still trying to get to know 9th and 10th gen >:U

... And I was kind of hoping that 5th gen could sing Suki na Senpai at the graduation concert Sad It was the last trace of golden era , y'know ...
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/KinonoIcchan?feature=mhee
Hashimoto Aimi
Admin
Hashimoto Aimi

PostSubject: Re: ::Others:: Gaki and Mittsi officially graduated from Morning Musume   ::Others:: Gaki and Mittsi officially graduated from Morning Musume Icon_minitimeTue May 22, 2012 10:01 pm

It's not as bad as I thought it would be.... Michishige lead Momusu doesn't seem bad at all

::Others:: Gaki and Mittsi officially graduated from Morning Musume Keyvis10

Please, I noticed something today:
http://www.helloproject.com/member/index.html

Mittsui has been added to the artists page of helloproject.com

Maybe we'll see some work for her soon? I love you
Back to top Go down
https://daiichi.forumotion.com
Icchan

Icchan

PostSubject: Re: ::Others:: Gaki and Mittsi officially graduated from Morning Musume   ::Others:: Gaki and Mittsi officially graduated from Morning Musume Icon_minitimeTue May 22, 2012 10:07 pm

Ohmyy!

Maybe she'll be like, a soloist?! oAo
Back to top Go down
Sayumi

Sayumi

Location : Cavite, Philippines ♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥ NOTE: I'm actually a 13-year old Grade 9 student!! ~^^~

PostSubject: Re: ::Others:: Gaki and Mittsi officially graduated from Morning Musume   ::Others:: Gaki and Mittsi officially graduated from Morning Musume Icon_minitimeTue May 22, 2012 10:10 pm

I thought I posted in this topic?!!?!?!? Where's my post?!!?!? x3 Well, NVM it's my connection problem again (;w;)

Mittsi as a soloist is suuuuuuuuuperrrrrrrrr FANTASTIC!!! >o< GO MITTSIII ~~!!!!
But when I saw Captain's post first, I thought of a unit not a soloist x3 *nods*

It'll sure be a surprise~!!!! ^o^
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/NatsuyakiYurina22
Icchan

Icchan

PostSubject: Re: ::Others:: Gaki and Mittsi officially graduated from Morning Musume   ::Others:: Gaki and Mittsi officially graduated from Morning Musume Icon_minitimeTue May 22, 2012 10:13 pm

Sayumi wrote:
I thought I posted in this topic?!!?!?!? Where's my post?!!?!? x3 Well, NVM it's my connection problem again (;w;)

Mittsi as a soloist is suuuuuuuuuperrrrrrrrr FANTASTIC!!! >o< GO MITTSIII ~~!!!!
But when I saw Captain's post first, I thought of a unit not a soloist x3 *nods*

It'll sure be a surprise~!!!! ^o^

So did I, but since it's just her alone, I thought "a soloist!"

She'll finally have the recognition she deserves, after all these years of being in the background Sad Poor 8ki ... being pushed to the background...
Back to top Go down
Ji hyun

Ji hyun

PostSubject: Re: ::Others:: Gaki and Mittsi officially graduated from Morning Musume   ::Others:: Gaki and Mittsi officially graduated from Morning Musume Icon_minitimeWed May 23, 2012 12:24 am

I doubt Aika will be pushed as a soloist any time soon. She has a looooooong way to go since she kind of went backwards since her acceptance into Morning Musume. I think she'll probably be working on it more and maybe in training.

Even Koharu, who had an amazing voice when she joined, what happened? She went backwords, and then she started to get better after KR ended but look, she's still in training for her solo career XD

I think we'll be a couple of years without Aika being a soloist. She'll probably just be doing MC or television work. She still needs to rest her ankle remember? They probably won't have her doing much for a year or so until that baby is all fully healed.
Back to top Go down
Hashimoto Aimi
Admin
Hashimoto Aimi

PostSubject: Re: ::Others:: Gaki and Mittsi officially graduated from Morning Musume   ::Others:: Gaki and Mittsi officially graduated from Morning Musume Icon_minitimeWed May 23, 2012 1:37 am

I agree with you 100% about Mittsui. I would like for her to recover before she starts any other work. but I hope that when she does recover, something is still left for her. I felt really bad of her sudden graduation and I am sure she is pretty bummed about it D8
Back to top Go down
https://daiichi.forumotion.com
Sugi

Sugi

PostSubject: Re: ::Others:: Gaki and Mittsi officially graduated from Morning Musume   ::Others:: Gaki and Mittsi officially graduated from Morning Musume Icon_minitimeWed May 23, 2012 7:39 am

Mittsi has graduated from Momusu, but is staying with H!P so they can "find something for her to do".
Apparently she's in the talks with Tsunku to find work under H!P, so I doubt she'll be released as a soloist anytime soon.

Personally though, I would love for her to move in the direction of anime. I think she'll make a pretty good voice actress, because she has a low mature voice and also a high cute voice when she talks. And she can also sing songs as a voice actress! :3
Back to top Go down
https://twitter.com/#!/SereneLin
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ::Others:: Gaki and Mittsi officially graduated from Morning Musume   ::Others:: Gaki and Mittsi officially graduated from Morning Musume Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

::Others:: Gaki and Mittsi officially graduated from Morning Musume
Page 1 of 1