The #1 Project!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The #1 Project!

An online Dubbing group

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Singles, Lyrics, and how to record

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Hashimoto Aimi
Admin
Hashimoto Aimi

Singles, Lyrics, and how to record Empty
PostSubject: Singles, Lyrics, and how to record   Singles, Lyrics, and how to record Icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 3:47 am

Singles:
Each single will have two songs (the first will have 3). You must post on the forum that you would like to be in whatever song(s) you want. I WILL NOT ASSUME THAT YOU WANT IN A SONG! You have 5 days to sign-up for a single before lyrics are posted. A song title that is bolder and green is a required song, meaning to be in the single you MUST be in that song! Some songs may have a member limit. In this case, I will choose who gets in after sign-up close!! Each single will be given 3 weeks to record and turn in lines and 5 days to complete mixing!

Special and other Singles:
Every once in a while I will post a thread about special singles, Lives, or albums. Please do not post a thread in this area. Anyone may sign-up in these treads~

How singles will be decided:
The first single, I will choose 3 songs for each group. After that there will be a suggestion thread where you will suggest a few songs each. Right down all of them and put it into a random list generator (Random.org) the top 5 will be chosen for the vote!! Medley Singles are an option, but members must discuss this during the suggestion period! If a Medley is decided, I will pt the suggestion list into the random generator, the first song will be the A-side and the other four will be turned into a medley for the B-side :3

Lyrics:
All lyrics will be custom color coded. What is assigned, is assigned. No complaining. (unless of course you have difficulty singing a line.) I you have a line that other laps with another one of your lines, DO NOT HAVE THESE IN THE SAME RECORDING!! make one a separate recording to hand in! All lyrics will be posted on our lyrics site!

How To record:
when recording, use headphones to listen to the music while recording or have the music turned down lower please. That way the actual song does not interfere with your recording. Sing a few inches away from the mic so you do not top out. Please send all lines in in MP3 format and labeled as

Group Name, Song Title, Nickname

That way lines are easy to sort!

Please make sure your lines are IN TIME WITH THE SONG!!! That way while mixing, I won't have to do much adjusting to line your parts up with the instrumental & other member's lines! I suggest you download Audacity, it will make recording and editing your lines much easier!

Last edited by Aimi Moon-hee on Tue May 01, 2012 10:47 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://daiichi.forumotion.com
kiri

kiri

PostSubject: Re: Singles, Lyrics, and how to record   Singles, Lyrics, and how to record Icon_minitimeMon Jan 23, 2012 1:41 am

i just have one question. When i do the recording, do i follow the MV or the actual/official instrumental, cz all the MV have at least 5sec slient at the beginning. I just want to make sure which one i should follow. Also, what is that Audacity thing? Sorry being kind of slow minded.
Back to top Go down
Hashimoto Aimi
Admin
Hashimoto Aimi

PostSubject: Re: Singles, Lyrics, and how to record   Singles, Lyrics, and how to record Icon_minitimeMon Jan 23, 2012 2:11 am

I'll be posting links to the Official MP3's as soon as the color coded lyrics are posted, so you can follow along with those :3 If you want to record before I post the Mp3's feel free to record to the song's MV, it doesn't have to be the instrumental either.

Audacity is an audio mixing program that you can download by search audacity download. With this you can audio mix, plus it makes recording easier in my opinion :3

with it, you can import your MP3, record, and time your lines. Plus you can listen back to your recording and redo anything you think may need redoing :3

Here is a little overview of it
Singles, Lyrics, and how to record Untitl14

You don't need audacity, It's just a suggestion though :3
Back to top Go down
Sayumi

Sayumi

Location : Cavite, Philippines ♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥ NOTE: I'm actually a 13-year old Grade 9 student!! ~^^~

PostSubject: Re: Singles, Lyrics, and how to record   Singles, Lyrics, and how to record Icon_minitimeSat Feb 04, 2012 6:05 am

Question,
Is it really needed that our file must be in MP3 format?? 'Cause my files are in MP4 and whenever I convert them, they're still in MP4... Question
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/NatsuyakiYurina22
Hashimoto Aimi
Admin
Hashimoto Aimi

PostSubject: Re: Singles, Lyrics, and how to record   Singles, Lyrics, and how to record Icon_minitimeSat Feb 04, 2012 2:24 pm

sure! that'll be fine~
Back to top Go down
Hashimoto Aimi
Admin
Hashimoto Aimi

PostSubject: Re: Singles, Lyrics, and how to record   Singles, Lyrics, and how to record Icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 9:55 pm

Aimi Moon-hee wrote:
Singles:
How singles will be decided:
The first single, I will choose 3 songs for each group. After that there will be a suggestion thread where you will suggest a few songs each. Right down all of them and put it into a random list generator (Random.org) the top 5 will be chosen for the vote!! Medley Singles are an option, but members must discuss this during the suggestion period! If a Medley is decided, I will pt the suggestion list into the random generator, the first song will be the A-side and the other four will be turned into a medley for the B-side :3

There has been a change in the way singles will work!

Reason for change: I'm Airashii!Project, Singles were decided the previous way, during the vote, 3 songs would be the lead and we would end up doing more songs creating a LOT more work :/ This way each single will only be 2 songs!! instead of voting from 10 songs, I cut it in half to 5 so two songs will be dominate!! I use the random generator so I will not be bias towards which songs will be chosen for the vote! I won't fix things~
Back to top Go down
Sayumi

Sayumi

Location : Cavite, Philippines ♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥ NOTE: I'm actually a 13-year old Grade 9 student!! ~^^~

PostSubject: Re: Singles, Lyrics, and how to record   Singles, Lyrics, and how to record Icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2012 6:57 am

Singles:
Cada uno solo tendrá dos canciones (el primero tendrá 3). Debe registrar en el foro que le gustaría que en las canciones que desee. YO NO ASUMIRÁ QUE DESEA EN UNA CANCIÓN! Tiene 5 días para inscribirse para un sencillo antes de letras se registran. Un título de la canción que está en negrita y verde es una canción necesaria, lo que significa que en el único debe estar en esa canción! Algunas canciones pueden tener un límite de miembros. En este caso, se elige de quién obtiene registrarse cerrar!! Cada solo dará 3 semanas para grabar y convertir en líneas y 5 días para completar la mezcla!

Especiales y otros sencillos:
Cada de vez en cuando dejo un hilo especial singles, vidas o álbumes. Por favor no publicar un subproceso en esta área. Cualquier persona podrá inscribirse en estos hilos~

Cómo se decidirá singles:
El primer sencillo, podrán elegir 3 canciones para cada grupo. Después de habrá un subproceso de sugerencia donde le sugerirá algunas canciones. Derecha abajo todos ellos y ponerlo en un generador de lista aleatoria (Random.org) El top 5 será elegido por el voto!! Singles de popurrí son una opción, pero miembros deben discutirlo durante el período de sugerencia! Si se decide un popurrí, voy a pt la lista propuesta en el generador aleatorio, la primera canción será la cara y los otros cuatro se convertirá en un medley de la cara :3

Lyrics:
Todas las lyrics será codificado de color personalizado. Lo que está asignado, se le asigna. Ninguna queja. (a menos que por supuesto tiene dificultades para cantar una línea.) Tienes una línea que otras vueltas con otro de sus líneas, no tienen estas en la misma grabación!! hacer una grabación independiente a la mano! Todas las lyrics se publicarán en nuestro sitio de lyrics!

Cómo record:
Durante la grabación, utilice auriculares para escuchar música durante la grabación o tener la música rechazó inferior por favor. De este modo la canción real no interfiere con la grabación. Cantar unos centímetros de distancia del mic para usted no superior. Envíe todas las líneas en MP3 formato y etiquetada como

Grupo nombre, Título de la canción, Apodo

De este modo, las líneas son fáciles de ordenar!

Por favor, asegúrese de que sus líneas son en tiempo con la canción!!!!!! De este modo durante la mezcla, no tengo que hacer mucho ajuste para alinear sus piezas con el instrumental & las líneas de los otros miembros! Sugiero descarga Audacity, hará que grabar y editar sus líneas mucho más fácil!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/NatsuyakiYurina22
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Singles, Lyrics, and how to record   Singles, Lyrics, and how to record Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Singles, Lyrics, and how to record
Page 1 of 1