The #1 Project!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The #1 Project!

An online Dubbing group

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

::Others:: New singles previews!!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Icchan

Icchan

::Others:: New singles previews!! Empty
PostSubject: ::Others:: New singles previews!!   ::Others:: New singles previews!! Icon_minitimeSat Jul 21, 2012 8:27 pm

A LQ PREVIEW <3 I LOVE IT. (Major S/mileage faaaan)

Had Saki still been in S/mileage, I feel like her and Kanon would've been the leads, and they would've owned this song. IF ONLY ;A;

I really do miss 4nin... but 6nin is getting to me too~! Very Happy

I've always wanted them to do a song similar to Yume miru 15sai for a long while now. I love it, and RINA AND KANA FINALLY GOT DISTINCTIVE LINES GYAHHH FINALLY! XD I'VE BEEN WANTING MORE RINAAA AND KANAAAAAA.

I love it. What do you guys think of it?

ALSO! Here's LQ versions of Peaberry's (A new H!P unit consisting of Wada Ayaka and Sayashi Riho) original song , Cabbage Hakushou (they sound so good together, surprisingly! And the song is so cute and sweet. I wanna sing it with you guys <3) ;

AAANNNNNNDDDDDDD I'm still yet to find DIY's original song Forefore (Forest for Rest) but I don't think they performed it yet Smile GAHH I LOVE THIS <3

ALSO! HERE'S C-UTE'S 19TH SINGLE PREVIEWWWW ~

It's so fierce, OMG. If we ever cover this, IT'D BE SO AMAZING.

H!P IS REALLY GETTING THEIR GEARS REVVED UP >8U I LOVE IT
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/KinonoIcchan?feature=mhee
Hashimoto Aimi
Admin
Hashimoto Aimi

PostSubject: Re: ::Others:: New singles previews!!   ::Others:: New singles previews!! Icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2012 2:29 pm

PV of S/mileage's new single

I love that there is actually a lot of Kana and Rina! I love you
Back to top Go down
https://daiichi.forumotion.com
Icchan

Icchan

PostSubject: Re: ::Others:: New singles previews!!   ::Others:: New singles previews!! Icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2012 8:44 am

Hashimoto Aimi wrote:

PV of S/mileage's new single

I love that there is actually a lot of Kana and Rina! I love you

IKR *w* AHHH ~~

(LOL, sorry, when a new S/mileage single comes out, I freak out ;; That is not like me, ahaha ...)

I love Rina's voice so much <3 She could take on the role of Sakitty's awesome vocal role >w<
Back to top Go down
Hashimoto Aimi
Admin
Hashimoto Aimi

PostSubject: Re: ::Others:: New singles previews!!   ::Others:: New singles previews!! Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 5:06 pm

Berryz's "Loving You Too Much" PV

and LQ concert rip(I believe Embarassed )of DIY's Fore fore ~Forest for Rest~

Last edited by Hashimoto Aimi on Thu Aug 09, 2012 5:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Hashimoto Aimi
Admin
Hashimoto Aimi

PostSubject: Re: ::Others:: New singles previews!!   ::Others:: New singles previews!! Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 5:09 pm

Morning musume's “⑬ Colorful Character” Tracklist:

1. One・Two・Three
2. What’s Up? Ai wa Dou na no yo~
3. Be Alive
4. Lalala no Bibibi (Michishige Sayumi)
5. Dokkaan Capriccio
6. The Matenrou Show
7. Zero Kara Hajimaru Seishun
8. Renai Hunter
9. Chikyuu ga Naiteiru
10. Namida Itteki (Tanaka Reina)
11. Waratte! YOU (9th & 10th gen)
12. Pyoco Pyoco Ultra

8 new songs? Pretty cool
Back to top Go down
Sayumi

Sayumi

Location : Cavite, Philippines ♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥ NOTE: I'm actually a 13-year old Grade 9 student!! ~^^~

PostSubject: Re: ::Others:: New singles previews!!   ::Others:: New singles previews!! Icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2012 7:24 am

Hashimoto Aimi wrote:

Berryz's "Loving You Too Much" PV

and LQ concert rip(I believe Embarassed )of DIY's Fore fore ~Forest for Rest~

It's so nice that a B-side gets a PV ~>w<~

I love DIY's song~~ I can't wait to see the single ~ ♫FOREFORE FOREFORE FOREFORE♪♫~♥️

Captain wrote:
Morning musume's “⑬ Colorful Character” Tracklist:

1. One・Two・Three
2. What’s Up? Ai wa Dou na no yo~
3. Be Alive
4. Lalala no Bibibi (Michishige Sayumi)
5. Dokkaan Capriccio
6. The Matenrou Show
7. Zero Kara Hajimaru Seishun
8. Renai Hunter
9. Chikyuu ga Naiteiru
10. Namida Itteki (Tanaka Reina)
11. Waratte! YOU (9th & 10th gen)
12. Pyoco Pyoco Ultra

8 new songs? Pretty cool

So, Shige & Tanaka will get their solos? 8D Great!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/NatsuyakiYurina22
Icchan

Icchan

PostSubject: Re: ::Others:: New singles previews!!   ::Others:: New singles previews!! Icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2012 8:41 am

Y'know.. I kind of want 6th gen to graduate together .. it feels awkward when only one rokkie member is left ... (And I feel like Reina is gonna graduate before Sayumi.. aish.)

FORE FORE FORE!~~
Back to top Go down
Hashimoto Aimi
Admin
Hashimoto Aimi

PostSubject: Re: ::Others:: New singles previews!!   ::Others:: New singles previews!! Icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2012 12:56 pm

If Reina's band does well, surely she will graduate soon after Rolling Eyes I kind of hope she does, that way, other members will actually be able to sing a solo line, it won't just be mainly Reina. <-- She doesn't even seem to enjoy being in Momusu anymore, she looks bored most of the time.

Sayu, I actually hope she will stay longer than Reina and that they will graduate individually,I really don't want to see a Reina lead momusu for some reason.

and as much as I love Sayu, I think i would like to see her (and reina) gone by this time next year. I am surprisingly excited for a new morning musume with Fukumura as the leader! and the juuikkies!

---------------

Apparently in the live, Haruna's dancing it completely off and wrong. I guess that her draw to people? Being a bad dancer? <-not for me though
Back to top Go down
Sayumi

Sayumi

Location : Cavite, Philippines ♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥ NOTE: I'm actually a 13-year old Grade 9 student!! ~^^~

PostSubject: Re: ::Others:: New singles previews!!   ::Others:: New singles previews!! Icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2012 12:57 am

Icchan & Captain Aimi wrote:
Y'know.. I kind of want 6th gen to graduate together .. it feels awkward
when only one rokkie member is left ... (And I feel like Reina is gonna
graduate before Sayumi.. aish.)

FORE FORE FORE!~~

If Reina's band does well, surely she will graduate soon after Rolling Eyes I kind of hope she does, that way, other members will actually be able to sing a solo line, it won't just be mainly Reina. <-- She doesn't even seem to enjoy being in Momusu anymore, she looks bored most of the time.

Sayu, I actually hope she will stay longer than Reina and that they will graduate individually,I really don't want to see a Reina lead momusu for some reason.

and as much as I love Sayu, I think i would like to see her (and reina) gone by this time next year. I am surprisingly excited for a new morning musume with Fukumura as the leader! and the juuikkies!

---------------

Apparently in the live, Haruna's dancing it completely off and wrong. I guess that her draw to people? Being a bad dancer? <-not for me though

@Icchan - I love 6th gen♥️ but I do feel the same...It seems awkward to look that 8 teenagers are with 2 twenties Neutral It doesn't seem to match well. Also when Reina and Riho/Masaki does duets >< (Especially, Masaki) I even think Michishige is a better 'Nee-chan' than Reina~~

@Captain Aimi - Yeah~ It's like... the lesser the people are, the more solos they get Rolling Eyes I actually think Reina had this band because of "something" connected with MoMusu

I think Michishige is doing good leading a group with a lot of pre-teenagers & teenagers xDD Although Shige is older than Reina, I think she's closer to the juukies & juuikies rabbit

A lot of people wants Reina to be leader... maybe because she's quite famous/popular or she's one of the best singers of MM Neutral But I think, even though Reina would be the leader, she will still do nothing about it (but not in front of many people, of course!) bounce

I also think Mizu will be a very good leader~! >w< Surprised

Well actually, I see a lot of people hate/dislikes Haruna Neutral (and I am one of those). I don't really know why bounce
Back to top Go down
Icchan

Icchan

PostSubject: Re: ::Others:: New singles previews!!   ::Others:: New singles previews!! Icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2012 9:15 pm

Sayumi wrote:
Icchan & Captain Aimi wrote:
Y'know.. I kind of want 6th gen to graduate together .. it feels awkward
when only one rokkie member is left ... (And I feel like Reina is gonna
graduate before Sayumi.. aish.)

FORE FORE FORE!~~

---------------

@Icchan - I love 6th gen♥️ but I do feel the same...It seems awkward to look that 8 teenagers are with 2 twenties Neutral It doesn't seem to match well. Also when Reina and Riho/Masaki does duets >< (Especially, Masaki) I even think Michishige is a better 'Nee-chan' than Reina~~

@Captain Aimi - Yeah~ It's like... the lesser the people are, the more solos they get Rolling Eyes I actually think Reina had this band because of "something" connected with MoMusu

I think Michishige is doing good leading a group with a lot of pre-teenagers & teenagers xDD Although Shige is older than Reina, I think she's closer to the juukies & juuikies rabbit

A lot of people wants Reina to be leader... maybe because she's quite famous/popular or she's one of the best singers of MM Neutral But I think, even though Reina would be the leader, she will still do nothing about it (but not in front of many people, of course!) bounce

I also think Mizu will be a very good leader~! >w< Surprised

Well actually, I see a lot of people hate/dislikes Haruna Neutral (and I am one of those). I don't really know why bounce

Right? Like when I watched the Black Varety show thing with Morning Musume and Fairies, I was sort of bittersweet when the "adult team of Morning Musume" left the show because they weren't active as high schoolers/junior high schoolers. I felt so bad for them Dx I'm so used to hearing Reina, Sayumi and Gaki's jokes LOLOLOL ~~ (AHAHA Sayumi, Reina & Gaki " We still have the feeling of being high schoolers in our hearts! Let's act innocent guys, okay okay... Where's the camera? Over there. Oh, sorry ^///^~" << Ahhh ~ I miss platinum era -- NO, Golden Era. But a new era is starting, we can all sense it +w+

My favorite generation is forever Gokkies though x) Rokkies and 4th gen are a close second c:
Back to top Go down
Sayumi

Sayumi

PostSubject: Re: ::Others:: New singles previews!!   ::Others:: New singles previews!! Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 5:38 am

H!P's [excluding H!P kids that are now twenties & teens xDD (BK & °C)] now having a lot of kids/teens.... This is what I really call THE NEW GENERATION OF HELLO!PROJECT/MORNING MUSUME Surprised

My favorite generations so far → 1st, 5th, 6th, 8th, & 9th [I'm not really sure if this would add up on My Favorite MM gens. List but I definitely got "this" feeling when Tsunku♂ announced that Fukumura will be in 9th gen too~]
Back to top Go down
Hashimoto Aimi
Admin
Hashimoto Aimi

PostSubject: Re: ::Others:: New singles previews!!   ::Others:: New singles previews!! Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 3:39 pm

I can't say I have favorite full generation because... well there is always someone I dislike.

mmmmhhhhhhmmmmmm List of morning musume generations with the members I didn't like

Spoiler:

I guess the only generations that I can say I liked all of the members were: 1st, 3rd, and 8th. :/
Back to top Go down
Sayumi

Sayumi

PostSubject: Re: ::Others:: New singles previews!!   ::Others:: New singles previews!! Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 10:11 am

Captain~! We have SOME similarities! >w<

Here's mine:

MY FINAL FAVORITE GENERATIONS!: (and my favorite member of that gen.)
1st → Nacchii~
4th → Rika, Nono, Ai
5th → Gaki♥
6th → I don't actually know if Eri, Shige, or Reina xDD
8th → Mittsiiii~~
10th → all except Haruna! xDD

8D
Back to top Go down
Icchan

Icchan

PostSubject: Re: ::Others:: New singles previews!!   ::Others:: New singles previews!! Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 5:30 pm

I can never get myself to hate any of the H!P members omg ;^; I just have this thing with myself where I ignore all their flaws and only see the good things about them and I JUST CAN'T HATE ANYONE >A< !! (I'm guessing my love for all of H!P is too powerful to hate anyone? xD)
Back to top Go down
Hashimoto Aimi
Admin
Hashimoto Aimi

PostSubject: Re: ::Others:: New singles previews!!   ::Others:: New singles previews!! Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 7:52 pm

For me, I have different reasons why I dislike each member: if you are interested at all:

Spoiler:

My most disliked Arrow Ishikawa Rika
My all time favorite member Arrow Niigaki Risa
My Current members I like Arrow Ties between Michishige, Fukumura, Ikuta, Suzuki, Ishida, Kudo.... and I guess I also like.... Satou too, I'll admit it
Back to top Go down
Sayumi

Sayumi

PostSubject: Re: ::Others:: New singles previews!!   ::Others:: New singles previews!! Icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2012 8:43 am

@Icchan - Awww~ you're too kind /Very Happy
(BTW, I love your 2nd sentence♥️♥️♥️ Makes me blush~~~ >w< Embarassed [T6:BV lover... sorry~ Razz ])

@Captain - Honestly, Charmy looks kind (but I think she's like... an antagonist /xD) but the only thing I like about her is her voice.

I don't have an all-time favorite member but Risa was my SUPER favorite MM member during Takahashi's lead (and her lead too!) I love you

Risa was called "greedy" 'cause they faked that she won 400 million in the lottery (it's in a TV show, they even showed the ticket xD) and they asked if she wanted to donate ALL of it but she said she wanted 200 million of it xDD but that was nothing to me... I find it very funny xDD (Tanaka said she wanted 150 million so she lands on 2nd place xD) Laughing

Tanaka & Sayashi Arrow I have the same reason why I dislike them.
I know that it's not their fault to outshine everyone but I really have this feeling and I really think they are way tooooo~ stagy... especially Riho (I am begging to Riho fanatics... sorry ><) Riho... ah~~ bounce I can't explain it... Neutral but NVM -__-

Besides 6th gen (and the gens before), my first favorites were Kudo and Ishida but I ALSO started liking Satou~ I dunno why >w< Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ::Others:: New singles previews!!   ::Others:: New singles previews!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

::Others:: New singles previews!!
Page 1 of 1