The #1 Project!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The #1 Project!

An online Dubbing group

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

::Share:: Electric Shock; a very rare Hashimoto Aimi solo

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Hashimoto Aimi
Admin
Hashimoto Aimi

::Share:: Electric Shock; a very rare Hashimoto Aimi solo Empty
PostSubject: ::Share:: Electric Shock; a very rare Hashimoto Aimi solo   ::Share:: Electric Shock; a very rare Hashimoto Aimi solo Icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2012 5:51 am

Okay, I fell in love with this song yesterday and today I was given two free to record hours, so I did just that. I learned the song as I was recording XD

I don't like singing solos, My voice isn't good enough for it, and it embarrasses me... a lot. so it is very rare that something like this comes out. Recently I don't like being in other projects (the leaders are always distant from other members, line hogs, completely unfair, etc.), and I don't like auditioning for dubs on youtube anymore (not organized enough). Please excuse my horrid pronunciation. I also messed up on Ambers "Ding Dong" lines and hadn't realized until my brother was already home... I don't feel like waiting another two weeks just to record that, so I am sorry for it! Razz Embarassed

I started loosing my voice half way through recording this, so I hope that that didn't really change the out come of this cover too much !

Audio mixing: Hashimoto Aimi
Vocals: Hashimoto Aimi
I did some harmony... but the instrumental has the most in there that you can hear!

Instrumental: lovemeproom

Please subscribe to lovemeproom and support him/her.
Back to top Go down
https://daiichi.forumotion.com
kiri

kiri

PostSubject: Re: ::Share:: Electric Shock; a very rare Hashimoto Aimi solo   ::Share:: Electric Shock; a very rare Hashimoto Aimi solo Icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2012 10:30 am

i was planning to sing this song early this week. but i give myself a rule: no singing until next tuesday, after exams
Back to top Go down
Ji hyun

Ji hyun

PostSubject: Re: ::Share:: Electric Shock; a very rare Hashimoto Aimi solo   ::Share:: Electric Shock; a very rare Hashimoto Aimi solo Icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2012 2:10 pm

Aimi you sound really good in it! -flails- I'm not confident enough to sing it by myself ;^; -applauds- I APPLAUD YOU FOR YOUR BRAVERY AIMI-SAN!
Back to top Go down
Hashimoto Aimi
Admin
Hashimoto Aimi

PostSubject: Re: ::Share:: Electric Shock; a very rare Hashimoto Aimi solo   ::Share:: Electric Shock; a very rare Hashimoto Aimi solo Icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2012 4:04 pm

awww thank you meroko XD I decided "what the heck" the worst anyone can say is that I killed the song XD

I doubt I will ever record another solos cover anytime soon XD it took a lot of work!! XD

@kiri; I would love to hear your version! maybe we all can cover it together one of these days!
Back to top Go down
Hashimoto Aimi
Admin
Hashimoto Aimi

PostSubject: Re: ::Share:: Electric Shock; a very rare Hashimoto Aimi solo   ::Share:: Electric Shock; a very rare Hashimoto Aimi solo Icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2012 5:07 am

So, I decided I wanted to cover I Love you by 2ne1, the kicker, Youtube immediately mutes the audio and blocks the video worldwide..

So! I am sharing only here!

My horrible cover of "I love You" Well, I guess I like some parts, but, I don't think my voice suites solos too well.

I used the music recorded version of the instrumental. How do you like my singing with Dara?

and, unfortunately my mic is official broken and I need to by a new ASAP! during the climax of the song, my mic popped so I missed an entire note. and I could re-record it because as soon as I went to fix it, my dad came home.

I recorded this between 1:30 and 3:30 am so I couldn't really go all out. As much as I dislike my neighbors, I didn't want the police knocking at my door XD

As a warning, I start right at the beginning, so be prepared for me speaking! this is the most (until the nobody eng version is out) that you guys you hear mean with English!

https://www.box.com/s/79df1dff7b887497c99a

Let me know what you think please~ and what I could work on! Nothing too harsh though please~
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ::Share:: Electric Shock; a very rare Hashimoto Aimi solo   ::Share:: Electric Shock; a very rare Hashimoto Aimi solo Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

::Share:: Electric Shock; a very rare Hashimoto Aimi solo
Page 1 of 1