The #1 Project!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The #1 Project!

An online Dubbing group

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

::Share:: Morning Musume 11th Generation Announced!!!!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Yamamoto Aiko

Yamamoto Aiko

::Share:: Morning Musume 11th Generation Announced!!!! Empty
PostSubject: ::Share:: Morning Musume 11th Generation Announced!!!!   ::Share:: Morning Musume 11th Generation Announced!!!! Icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2012 7:20 am

It has finally been announced!!!! There is only 1 member for the 11th Generation!!!! It's Oda Sakura!!!!!!!! She was part of Hello Pro! Kenshuusei and now she's part of Morning Musume!!! YAY YAY YAY!!!!

Tsunku changed his mind about her color............. now I don't know what her official color is
T.T

Spoiler:

Last edited by Yamamoto Aiko on Fri Sep 14, 2012 11:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
kiri

kiri

PostSubject: Re: ::Share:: Morning Musume 11th Generation Announced!!!!   ::Share:: Morning Musume 11th Generation Announced!!!! Icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2012 7:51 am

i really like her voice. I'm so happy that she is the 11th gen!
Back to top Go down
Icchan

Icchan

PostSubject: Re: ::Share:: Morning Musume 11th Generation Announced!!!!   ::Share:: Morning Musume 11th Generation Announced!!!! Icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2012 6:19 pm

Congrats to Oda Sakura! I really like the tone of her voice ~ LOL SHE HAS THE SAME BIRTHDAY AS NYON~! <3

I hope people don't pressure her being the only 11th generation member, but I'm sure that won't happen! Can't wait to see more of her in Morning Musume x)

I'm starting to feel old ... ;3;
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/KinonoIcchan?feature=mhee
kiri

kiri

PostSubject: Re: ::Share:: Morning Musume 11th Generation Announced!!!!   ::Share:: Morning Musume 11th Generation Announced!!!! Icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2012 8:40 pm

Icchan wrote:
Congrats to Oda Sakura! I really like the tone of her voice ~ LOL SHE HAS THE SAME BIRTHDAY AS NYON~! <3

I hope people don't pressure her being the only 11th generation member, but I'm sure that won't happen! Can't wait to see more of her in Morning Musume x)

sakura will be the ace of MM for sure!!!!!
don't say you are old...i'm like 3 yrs older than you >.<
Back to top Go down
Icchan

Icchan

PostSubject: Re: ::Share:: Morning Musume 11th Generation Announced!!!!   ::Share:: Morning Musume 11th Generation Announced!!!! Icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2012 9:52 pm

kiri wrote:
Icchan wrote:

sakura will be the ace of MM for sure!!!!!
don't say you are old...i'm like 3 yrs older than you >.<

I do agree! Her control for her voice is really good!! and her tone of voice is what Morning Musume needs right now! cx When she's older and trained her voice more, she'll definitely be the ace!!

LOL, it's just seeing people younger than me in H!P now, it overwhelms me oAo
Back to top Go down
Hashimoto Aimi
Admin
Hashimoto Aimi

PostSubject: Re: ::Share:: Morning Musume 11th Generation Announced!!!!   ::Share:: Morning Musume 11th Generation Announced!!!! Icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2012 10:43 pm

I am very happy with Oda! She will fit perfectly and no doubt she will be pushed forward.

I wonder what color Riho will have now? Maybe something.... Purple? HA! I'm curious! I hope she outshines Riho though! She is much better at singing IMHO
Back to top Go down
https://daiichi.forumotion.com
Icchan

Icchan

PostSubject: Re: ::Share:: Morning Musume 11th Generation Announced!!!!   ::Share:: Morning Musume 11th Generation Announced!!!! Icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2012 11:24 pm

Hashimoto Aimi wrote:
I am very happy with Oda! She will fit perfectly and no doubt she will be pushed forward.

I wonder what color Riho will have now? Maybe something.... Purple? HA! I'm curious! I hope she outshines Riho though! She is much better at singing IMHO

... ^ Gotta agree, Captain! Gotta agree on that last part xD
Back to top Go down
kiri

kiri

PostSubject: Re: ::Share:: Morning Musume 11th Generation Announced!!!!   ::Share:: Morning Musume 11th Generation Announced!!!! Icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2012 11:55 pm

Hashimoto Aimi wrote:

what i want is both of them (sakura and riho) along with mizuki and ayumi gonna lead MM to a better stage.

Back to top Go down
Yamamoto Aiko

Yamamoto Aiko

PostSubject: Re: ::Share:: Morning Musume 11th Generation Announced!!!!   ::Share:: Morning Musume 11th Generation Announced!!!! Icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2012 12:58 pm

kiri wrote:
Hashimoto Aimi wrote:

what i want is both of them (sakura and riho) along with mizuki and ayumi gonna lead MM to a better stage.

YOU FORGOT ABOUT MASAKI!!!!!!!!!!! :O
Back to top Go down
kiri

kiri

PostSubject: Re: ::Share:: Morning Musume 11th Generation Announced!!!!   ::Share:: Morning Musume 11th Generation Announced!!!! Icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2012 8:42 pm

Yamamoto Aiko wrote:

YOU FORGOT ABOUT MASAKI!!!!!!!!!!! :O
how can i forget about my dear masaki><
my new ranking of MM excluding 6th is
riho, masaki, mizuki, sakura, erina, kanon, ayumi, haruna, kudou
Back to top Go down
Hashimoto Aimi
Admin
Hashimoto Aimi

PostSubject: Re: ::Share:: Morning Musume 11th Generation Announced!!!!   ::Share:: Morning Musume 11th Generation Announced!!!! Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2012 12:09 am

Mine for after Reina and Sayumi are gone would be

Fukumura Mizuki
Suzuki Kanon
Ikuta Erina 
Oda Sakura
Ishida Ayumi
Kudou Haruka
Satou Masaki
Iikubou Haruna 
Sayashi Riho
Back to top Go down
https://daiichi.forumotion.com
Sayumi

Sayumi

Location : Cavite, Philippines ♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥ NOTE: I'm actually a 13-year old Grade 9 student!! ~^^~

PostSubject: Re: ::Share:: Morning Musume 11th Generation Announced!!!!   ::Share:: Morning Musume 11th Generation Announced!!!! Icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2012 9:24 am

I think she looks like DAWA xDD cyclops

MoMusu Overall (excluding rokkies):

Arrow Ishida Ayumi / Kudo Haruka (Ishi & Kuduu are both in my top 1 'cause I can't choose between them! >o< )
Arrow Fukumura Mizuki
Arrow Satou Masaki / Oda Sakura
Arrow Sayashi Riho
Arrow Suzuki Kanon / Ikuta Erina
Arrow Iikubo Haruna
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/NatsuyakiYurina22
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ::Share:: Morning Musume 11th Generation Announced!!!!   ::Share:: Morning Musume 11th Generation Announced!!!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

::Share:: Morning Musume 11th Generation Announced!!!!
Page 1 of 1