The #1 Project!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The #1 Project!

An online Dubbing group

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

::Others:: MV SPAM Share your Favs with others!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Hashimoto Aimi
Admin
Hashimoto Aimi

::Others:: MV SPAM Share your Favs with others! Empty
PostSubject: ::Others:: MV SPAM Share your Favs with others!   ::Others:: MV SPAM Share your Favs with others! Icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 7:47 am

As some of you may know, I am a HUGE MCR fan! so here are some of my favorite MV's From them!! I love their singer, Gerard Way! Before I start let me clarify something.... MCR IS NOT EMO! Just because you like the color black doesn't mean you are emo. The are pop rock mainly!

First being my absolute favorite song, "I Don't Love You". This song brings me up whenever I am down in the dumps or even mad, Gerards Emotion while singing is breath taking!

MCR's "Teenagers" Is a fun reminder of Teen-hood, and is something just wonderful to rock out to!

"Welcome to the Black Parade" Is a touching song that deals with death of loved ones. It gives me hope and makes me believe that no matter what, things will always get better.

"Na Na Na (na na na na na na na na na)" Is an absolute fun song from them! Fun video... that is all to say!! at the beginning, where it is bleep Gerard is singing " Drugs, Gemme Drugs, Gemme Drugs, I don't need it, but I'll take what you got and sell it." I didn't know saying "Drugs" is Bleep worthy now!

"Planetary (Go!)" Is very different from their usual songs, but it always makes me want to dance!!

"Helena" was written for Mikey and Gerard's Grandmother that influenced them greatly. You can feel all of the emotion in this song and it makes me feel hopeful for the future. This was my first MCR song!
Back to top Go down
https://daiichi.forumotion.com
Buri Buri

Buri Buri

PostSubject: Re: ::Others:: MV SPAM Share your Favs with others!   ::Others:: MV SPAM Share your Favs with others! Icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 2:19 pm

Lmaooooo Captain Teenagers and Helena are two of my #1 favvvs from MCR! I loove those twooo. lmaooo
One time I told my dad that I was going to try Buggy Jumping one day and he just looked at me and put Teenagers on and Blasted it through the whole house lmaoooooo lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/SNOOKIBUNNII17
Hashimoto Aimi
Admin
Hashimoto Aimi

PostSubject: Re: ::Others:: MV SPAM Share your Favs with others!   ::Others:: MV SPAM Share your Favs with others! Icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 4:17 pm

LOL

that is the best response to have! XDD
Back to top Go down
https://daiichi.forumotion.com
Buri Buri

Buri Buri

PostSubject: Re: ::Others:: MV SPAM Share your Favs with others!   ::Others:: MV SPAM Share your Favs with others! Icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 6:39 pm

Aimi Moon-hee wrote:
LOL

that is the best response to have! XDD

Lmaooo OMG! You agree Captain! lmaooo it was too funny. lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/SNOOKIBUNNII17
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ::Others:: MV SPAM Share your Favs with others!   ::Others:: MV SPAM Share your Favs with others! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

::Others:: MV SPAM Share your Favs with others!
Page 1 of 1