The #1 Project!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The #1 Project!

An online Dubbing group

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

::Other:: Loosing weight, anyone want to join in?

Go down 
+3
Icchan
Buri Buri
Hashimoto Aimi
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Hashimoto Aimi
Admin
Hashimoto Aimi

::Other:: Loosing weight, anyone want to join in? Empty
PostSubject: ::Other:: Loosing weight, anyone want to join in?   ::Other:: Loosing weight, anyone want to join in? Icon_minitimeFri Feb 24, 2012 2:03 am

I'm tired of my weight! I want to loose 50 to 70lbs!! (I currently weigh 180)

I really hate the way i look and want to change things starting now!

I will be healthy, eat less, and exercise daily!

My food weaknesses are: Chocolate and sweets! I am giving these up now!

Does anyone want to join in?
Back to top Go down
https://daiichi.forumotion.com
Buri Buri

Buri Buri

PostSubject: Re: ::Other:: Loosing weight, anyone want to join in?   ::Other:: Loosing weight, anyone want to join in? Icon_minitimeFri Feb 24, 2012 2:09 am

Haiii Captain I have started a diet and I only eat rice roast chicken and veggies no fatty foods.

I am in Captain!!! bom bom bom
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/SNOOKIBUNNII17
Icchan

Icchan

PostSubject: Re: ::Other:: Loosing weight, anyone want to join in?   ::Other:: Loosing weight, anyone want to join in? Icon_minitimeSat Feb 25, 2012 5:18 pm

I wish .

I need to GAIN weight though.
I'm underweight for my age.
'Cause I have a high metabolism .

^^ ;; Gambatte ne! Senpais!! Hwaiting!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/KinonoIcchan?feature=mhee
kiri

kiri

PostSubject: Re: ::Other:: Loosing weight, anyone want to join in?   ::Other:: Loosing weight, anyone want to join in? Icon_minitimeSat Feb 25, 2012 6:00 pm

i want to lose weight too Mad
i'm 164cm and 130lbs...i want to control my weight between 110-120

i don't eat much, and i do exercise everyday.. but ...
Back to top Go down
Ji hyun

Ji hyun

PostSubject: Re: ::Other:: Loosing weight, anyone want to join in?   ::Other:: Loosing weight, anyone want to join in? Icon_minitimeSun Feb 26, 2012 3:19 am

I actually already lost weight ;~; I'm sorry I did it without you guys -falls to floor- but once I did I was offered modeling jobs ;D so

GUYS USE MY ESSPERIENCE AS INSPIRATION!

I used to wear large shirts and 16 sized pants, and just walking down the stairs would make me out of breathe. I was at 175 I think. . .

but now I wear Small - Medium sized shirts, 7 sized pants and I run a lot and don't get out of breath easily anymore ^__^

I just cut out soda completely <--- that is a lot of weight gain right there if you drink it, I eat more fruits, vegetables and spicy things (veggies are really good anyways though) I just ate less and chewed on sugarless gum instead of eating stuff when I wasn't hungry but wanted to eat. I also really bumped up my dancing time and held in my stomach alot. Miss A's Breathe dance really will slim you down too! I do that half an hour everyday!!!!

But when working out, if you are going to run on the treadmill or job somewhere only do 30mins because if you do more than that, if you miss a day then you will be losing like 1hr or something whereas you would only use 30minuts. Also if you do situps or pushups. . . then only do 10 a night~

^ Stuff like that and weight should come off easily ^___^

Also, I'm like 5'5 and I weigh around 128 - 130lbs (your weight fluctuates during the day so mine is usually around there)

Is me now: (well I cut my hair since this picture was taken but. . . you get it)

https://twimg0-a.akamaihd.net/profile_images/1647416677/MeroMero_214.jpg
Back to top Go down
kiri

kiri

PostSubject: Re: ::Other:: Loosing weight, anyone want to join in?   ::Other:: Loosing weight, anyone want to join in? Icon_minitimeSun Feb 26, 2012 6:52 pm

thanks ji hyun for your sharing~~

Back to top Go down
Hashimoto Aimi
Admin
Hashimoto Aimi

PostSubject: Re: ::Other:: Loosing weight, anyone want to join in?   ::Other:: Loosing weight, anyone want to join in? Icon_minitimeSun Feb 26, 2012 7:48 pm

Kyaaa meroko! so pretty! XD how long did it take you to loose your weight? (great job by the way!)

I wear pants size 12-15 my goal is 6

With my shirts though, I wear medium to large, but I have a back deformity, so even if I do get to my goal weight, my torso will still be bulky.

I weighed myself today, I weight, 177 now! The only really is because my dad hasn't gone food shopping yet and we don't have much food inf the house right now, Smile

I've been exercising an 1hour a not, I don't really drink soda, and if I have a sweet, I have limited myself to 1 or 2 most! I want to be skinny and pretty for my boyfriend and so his friends will stop being jerks about my weight!

well actually one of his friends told me that I look I have lost weight and that I am prettier now Embarassed compared to my heaviest in august of last year being 220.

I have a very large frame and I am 5"7.

Everyone is my family is heavy, so I want to be the one that isn't! Also along with the first to graduate HS first, and the first to attend College.
Back to top Go down
Ji hyun

Ji hyun

PostSubject: Re: ::Other:: Loosing weight, anyone want to join in?   ::Other:: Loosing weight, anyone want to join in? Icon_minitimeSun Feb 26, 2012 9:15 pm

You might want to go down to half an a hour a day like I said before so if you miss a day you only loose half an hour and not a whole hour or two yada yada.

I think you will be fine with a 7 pant size Aimi :O

It took me about . . . lets see about 3 -4 months? to actually start getting noticeable ^__^
Back to top Go down
kiri

kiri

PostSubject: Re: ::Other:: Loosing weight, anyone want to join in?   ::Other:: Loosing weight, anyone want to join in? Icon_minitimeSun Feb 26, 2012 9:32 pm

ji hyun chan~~can u give me some advices as well?

-i'm 5``4,and 130
-wear size 8-9 pants and my goal is at least a size 5
-midium-large shirts
-i don't drink soda at all, i hate all kinds of snacks like chips and sweets
-i eat an apple a day, and drink a lot of tea
-i walk to school (30 minutes), and have gym every other day

i don't why i just can't lose weight ><
Back to top Go down
Ji hyun

Ji hyun

PostSubject: Re: ::Other:: Loosing weight, anyone want to join in?   ::Other:: Loosing weight, anyone want to join in? Icon_minitimeSun Feb 26, 2012 9:40 pm

I think you'd be at a good weight if you are at like 120 - 125

Depending on what tea you drink.

If you drink like snapple or Arizona tea those have a lot of sugar and caffine and drinking a lot of them can add weight. If you are drinking like normal teas that are filters and not cans I don't know much about those so I can't help you there.

But, don't eat ANYTHING after 6:00pm as your body stops digesting it and it will just become unused and store as extra fat.

As for gym, most teachers don't pay attention and don't care if your doing it right or wrong, they won't really teach you if you are doing it wrong either, so while you are doing it you might not be doing it right and that won't do anything for you. So while you walk to school, change your speeds, walk fast for like 10 minutes, then slow down for 10 minutes and walk fast for the rest of the time. If you go at a constant rate your body won't notice any change and it will become used to that rate. Whereas if you change it your body will notice it more and you should lose weight.

OwO
Back to top Go down
Hashimoto Aimi
Admin
Hashimoto Aimi

PostSubject: Re: ::Other:: Loosing weight, anyone want to join in?   ::Other:: Loosing weight, anyone want to join in? Icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2012 3:29 am

Do you know when the to exercise is? I normally do at around 10 pm or so before I go to bed. I also walk or speed walk at least 2 miles a day hmmm it's just difficult 8(
Back to top Go down
Ji hyun

Ji hyun

PostSubject: Re: ::Other:: Loosing weight, anyone want to join in?   ::Other:: Loosing weight, anyone want to join in? Icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2012 7:30 am

do it in the afternoon. I perfer to do mine right before lunch~ but not so late at night. Like I said 30 minutes of walking should be fine~
Back to top Go down
Sayumi

Sayumi

Location : Cavite, Philippines ♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥ NOTE: I'm actually a 13-year old Grade 9 student!! ~^^~

PostSubject: Re: ::Other:: Loosing weight, anyone want to join in?   ::Other:: Loosing weight, anyone want to join in? Icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2012 9:52 am

Haha, you guys wanna lose weight while Icchan and I need to gain weight!! xD Laughing
We're very similar. I'm underweight in my age too!! But I eat a lot of food....mostly.....biscuits, crackers, snacks, bread..... most of them are ready to eat but I don't eat a lot of rice (except if I'm in the mood to eat xD )
I even skip meals sometimes!! Mad
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/NatsuyakiYurina22
Icchan

Icchan

PostSubject: Re: ::Other:: Loosing weight, anyone want to join in?   ::Other:: Loosing weight, anyone want to join in? Icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2012 5:15 pm

Sayumi wrote:
Haha, you guys wanna lose weight while Icchan and I need to gain weight!! xD Laughing
We're very similar. I'm underweight in my age too!! But I eat a lot of food....mostly.....biscuits, crackers, snacks, bread..... most of them are ready to eat but I don't eat a lot of rice (except if I'm in the mood to eat xD )

I love rice +_+ For me, it's like ...

^ MAJOR LOL .

I eat so much junk food (because I love junk food and because I really need to gain more weight :/) and my friends have been saying that I really am gaining weight, so that makes me happy Laughing
Me too ... I'm on the computer so much that I forget to eat Sad A bad habit .. I really need to stop skipping meals ...

We're so similar, Sayurin. xD
Back to top Go down
Sayumi

Sayumi

Location : Cavite, Philippines ♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥ NOTE: I'm actually a 13-year old Grade 9 student!! ~^^~

PostSubject: Re: ::Other:: Loosing weight, anyone want to join in?   ::Other:: Loosing weight, anyone want to join in? Icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2012 8:23 pm

KinonoIcchan wrote:
Sayumi wrote:

I love rice +_+ For me, it's like ...

^ MAJOR LOL .

I eat so much junk food (because I love junk food and because I really need to gain more weight :/) and my friends have been saying that I really am gaining weight, so that makes me happy Laughing
Me too ... I'm on the computer so much that I forget to eat Sad A bad habit .. I really need to stop skipping meals ...

We're so similar, Sayurin. xD

No rice, no life xD
I also think that I'm gaining weight??? My skirt (for school) was just fit enough for me but it's getting tight especially after eating lunch. I love junk foods I love you but I prefer biscuits... Wink

By the way, any of you guys allergic on a food?? Lots of people are allergic in seafood especially shrimp but I have no allergy on any food. Shrimp is even on my favorite foods list... Laughing
Back to top Go down
Ji hyun

Ji hyun

PostSubject: Re: ::Other:: Loosing weight, anyone want to join in?   ::Other:: Loosing weight, anyone want to join in? Icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2012 11:25 pm

Dairy hurts my stomach but I don't really not eat it hahaha!

I might be allergic to gluton because everything I eat makes me feel like I'm going to throw up except for gluton free things. . . but we don't know.

I eat what I want when I want.

If it makes me sick, I just think of it as practice for when my anxiety comes in and how to handle it when I'm out and about and stuff and I say "You only live once. . . " -shoves face into food- "Hello my beautiful darlings~"
Back to top Go down
Hashimoto Aimi
Admin
Hashimoto Aimi

PostSubject: Re: ::Other:: Loosing weight, anyone want to join in?   ::Other:: Loosing weight, anyone want to join in? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2012 2:39 pm

I not allergic to this but seafood outside of tuna and eel makes my stomach turn and me feel sick! Evil or Very Mad

I can't even smell shrimp without gagging to the point of almost throwing up! Just the smell is that bad to me! same with lobsters, crabs, and other fish, and so on! I don't know why ^_^

edit: Eel, for those of you who haven't tried it, it's really good! you can get unagi sushi (It's always cooked unagi) ssooooo goooood!

this is actually my favorite meal to get out to eat!
::Other:: Loosing weight, anyone want to join in? 40245310

It is enough for two, some unagi sushi, sesame chicken, rice, salad, and curry with some rice~ big enough for two people and it's sooooo good! (that is my boyfriends hand in the background) it was about $13 it think, but that is the same price for two eating fast food!
Back to top Go down
Ji hyun

Ji hyun

PostSubject: Re: ::Other:: Loosing weight, anyone want to join in?   ::Other:: Loosing weight, anyone want to join in? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2012 5:18 pm

Eel! It's so good! I remember I really didn't want to try it because I thought it would slimey but it was really good and not slimey at all!!! It's delicious~

Shrimp does smell disgusting as much as I love good shrimp. Lobster is amazing X__X uuuuuuuhhhh -drooling just thinking about it-
Back to top Go down
Hashimoto Aimi
Admin
Hashimoto Aimi

PostSubject: Re: ::Other:: Loosing weight, anyone want to join in?   ::Other:: Loosing weight, anyone want to join in? Icon_minitimeThu Mar 08, 2012 5:08 am

I lost 10 pounds from being sick with a fever on and off for 5 days. I guess that's okay since the body doesn't worry about digesting any food while it is fighting of disease. I had lost 2 pounds before I got sick so 15 pounds gone since I started, Day 16 now. I hope I don't gain that weight back on. I will work hard not to!

When I was sick all I really ate was Jello and yogurt (which probably wasn't the best choice XD). I tried eating some oranges and salad bu my stomach didn't want any of that. I also had maybe a slice or two of DiGiorno over that time and I also ate half of an Chicken enchilada. I only drank water and grape juice during this time~

Today since I am feeling a LOT better (Just not 100%) I was craving a burger some mad stuff! My boyfriend was kind enough to bring me my favorite when I said I wanted a burger, an Animal Style Double Cheese Burger (With Animal Style Fries, that's Thousand Island Dressing and Caramelized Onions on both :3 Sounds gross I know, but it is so GOOD!) from In 'N Out. SO GOOD! I could only eat maybe a fourth and gave him the rest :3 I was fulfilled!
Back to top Go down
Sayumi

Sayumi

PostSubject: Re: ::Other:: Loosing weight, anyone want to join in?   ::Other:: Loosing weight, anyone want to join in? Icon_minitimeThu Mar 08, 2012 8:00 am

Nice but I'm worried that you've been sicked No
But for me, I'm glad that even I'm underweight on my age, my immune system is still strong.. Very Happy
And, you don't like yogurt?? Mmmm... Yogurt..... ONE of my favorites. I also like Yogurt drinks... Wink
They're yum and healthy What a Face
Back to top Go down
Hashimoto Aimi
Admin
Hashimoto Aimi

PostSubject: Re: ::Other:: Loosing weight, anyone want to join in?   ::Other:: Loosing weight, anyone want to join in? Icon_minitimeThu Mar 08, 2012 3:04 pm

Aww thank you Sayumin!

No, I love yogurt epecially with some gronola in it! Yummy!

But is was really congested when I was sick and anything dairy helps produce mucus so when you're sick you should stay away from anything dairy. It's just yogurt is so god of and cold I ate it anyways~
Back to top Go down
Sayumi

Sayumi

PostSubject: Re: ::Other:: Loosing weight, anyone want to join in?   ::Other:: Loosing weight, anyone want to join in? Icon_minitimeFri Mar 09, 2012 5:22 am

Aimi Moon-hee wrote:
Aww thank you Sayumin!

But is was really congested when I was sick and anything dairy helps produce mucus so when you're sick you should stay away from anything dairy. It's just yogurt is so god of and cold I ate it anyways~

I don't actually know what's gronola??? Razz
Milk isn't allowed too?? But it contains ALMOST all the nutrition in the food pyramid!! >_<
Back to top Go down
Icchan

Icchan

PostSubject: Re: ::Other:: Loosing weight, anyone want to join in?   ::Other:: Loosing weight, anyone want to join in? Icon_minitimeFri Mar 09, 2012 8:33 am

Sayumi wrote:
Aimi Moon-hee wrote:
Aww thank you Sayumin!

I don't actually know what's gronola??? Razz
Milk isn't allowed too?? But it contains ALMOST all the nutrition in the food pyramid!! >_<

I think Captain meant Granola ^^ , like, grain.
Back to top Go down
Hashimoto Aimi
Admin
Hashimoto Aimi

PostSubject: Re: ::Other:: Loosing weight, anyone want to join in?   ::Other:: Loosing weight, anyone want to join in? Icon_minitimeFri Mar 09, 2012 3:11 pm

Oops Embarassed

Yes, I ment granola, that's what I get for typing too fast! XD
Back to top Go down
Sayumi

Sayumi

PostSubject: Re: ::Other:: Loosing weight, anyone want to join in?   ::Other:: Loosing weight, anyone want to join in? Icon_minitimeFri Mar 09, 2012 9:43 pm

Aimi Moon-hee wrote:
Oops Embarassed

Yes, I ment granola, that's what I get for typing too fast! XD

That's okay... Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ::Other:: Loosing weight, anyone want to join in?   ::Other:: Loosing weight, anyone want to join in? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

::Other:: Loosing weight, anyone want to join in?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next