The #1 Project!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The #1 Project!

An online Dubbing group

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

::Other:: Loosing weight, anyone want to join in?

Go down 
+3
Icchan
Buri Buri
Hashimoto Aimi
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
dhewie

dhewie

::Other:: Loosing weight, anyone want to join in? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ::Other:: Loosing weight, anyone want to join in?   ::Other:: Loosing weight, anyone want to join in? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2012 1:03 pm

ME TOO !!!!
I want to lose weight too bounce
Okay, so I'm 17 and I weigh 52 kg which is around 115 lbs, but my height is only 154 cm, so you know I'm short and moreover I have a big thigh, so I usually do not feel confidence wearing short pants because of my thigh and I also don't feel confidence wearing trousers that make me look even shorter.
So, maybe the point is I want to lose my thigh size?? Anyone know how to reduce the size?

For exercise, I only do PE at school, and swimming once in 2 weeks for 2 hours, I don't really like many kind of veggies, I only eat broccoli. And I also love chocolates and sweets, I almost eat it everyday *__*
Back to top Go down
Hashimoto Aimi
Admin
Hashimoto Aimi

PostSubject: Re: ::Other:: Loosing weight, anyone want to join in?   ::Other:: Loosing weight, anyone want to join in? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 11, 2012 11:19 pm

Try doing some leg lifts~ and squats!

The body typically doesn't loose weight in just one area, when weight it lost, it's lost evenly all over your body. I know some really skinny people with larger thighs. I am one of those people with larger thighs that aren't really proportioned to my body XD (and they are long too! lame~)
Back to top Go down
https://daiichi.forumotion.com
Sayumi

Sayumi

Location : Cavite, Philippines ♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥ NOTE: I'm actually a 13-year old Grade 9 student!! ~^^~

PostSubject: Re: ::Other:: Loosing weight, anyone want to join in?   ::Other:: Loosing weight, anyone want to join in? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2012 6:27 am

dhewie wrote:
ME TOO !!!!
I want to lose weight too bounce
Okay, so I'm 17 and I weigh 52 kg which is around 115 lbs, but my height is only 154 cm, so you know I'm short and moreover I have a big thigh, so I usually do not feel confidence wearing short pants because of my thigh and I also don't feel confidence wearing trousers that make me look even shorter.
So, maybe the point is I want to lose my thigh size?? Anyone know how to reduce the size?

For exercise, I only do PE at school, and swimming once in 2 weeks for 2 hours, I don't really like many kind of veggies, I only eat broccoli. And I also love chocolates and sweets, I almost eat it everyday *__*

You can also do imitations... Try to wear pants and long blouse.... Wink But note that, if you would wear pants, your thigh COULD show up... ~ silent
And for exercises, I also recommend jogging and long jump
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/NatsuyakiYurina22
Ji hyun

Ji hyun

PostSubject: Re: ::Other:: Loosing weight, anyone want to join in?   ::Other:: Loosing weight, anyone want to join in? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2012 8:14 am

I have big thighs too! ;~; I'm always really embarrassed of them but then I just was like "You wanna know what? There are bone bags out there wearing shorts so I'm gonna show them what it's like to LIVE!" ;D plus is squishy~ -pokes thighs- ;w; so squishy~

WHAT IS WRONG WITH ME?! XD
Back to top Go down
dhewie

dhewie

PostSubject: Re: ::Other:: Loosing weight, anyone want to join in?   ::Other:: Loosing weight, anyone want to join in? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2012 5:53 am

@Aimi
thanks , I'll try that Very Happy

@Sayumi
that's what I do. I don't know how many long blouse that I have tongue
and I think I'm going to start jogging then, thank you Smile

@Ji Hyun
lol, I almost did that too! One stepped out from the house and I went back to my room to changed Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ::Other:: Loosing weight, anyone want to join in?   ::Other:: Loosing weight, anyone want to join in? - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

::Other:: Loosing weight, anyone want to join in?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2