The #1 Project!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The #1 Project!

An online Dubbing group

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

My heart is still broken... [for some time]

Go down 
+3
Icchan
kiri
Sayumi
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Sayumi

Sayumi

Location : Cavite, Philippines ♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥ NOTE: I'm actually a 13-year old Grade 9 student!! ~^^~

My heart is still broken... [for some time] Empty
PostSubject: My heart is still broken... [for some time]   My heart is still broken... [for some time] Icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 6:43 am

Well actually, to be honest, I feel like the "Mitsui Aika" of this project. Why? Rolling Eyes
Out of all the current members of D!P, I am the member always to get hurt (but not literally hurt like in Mittsi's case, but the member always to get hurt by her feelings)

So, there's this project and this project has a forum too. I am getting jealous of the other members since they are getting more attention than me. I look like stupid when I post a topic or a reply 'cause ALMOST no one replies into my post. But the admin and I has a good relationship. When I told her about it, she SOMEWHAT said "I'm very sorry about that.. it's just that.....oh..but please... I don't want you to graduate from this project.... I didn't mean it.... I mean.... I just can't control the members... it'll be sad (especially for me) if you graduate. we need you and your voice Sad"

And it hurts my heart to see some members not liking me... I just can't take it... Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad

Do you think I should graduate from that project??
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/NatsuyakiYurina22
kiri

kiri

PostSubject: Re: My heart is still broken... [for some time]   My heart is still broken... [for some time] Icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 8:36 am

why????don't graduate!!!!! we like you!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Icchan

Icchan

PostSubject: Re: My heart is still broken... [for some time]   My heart is still broken... [for some time] Icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 8:45 am

If you're talking about this project,

then I'm so sorry !! ;A;

Just don't graduate from here! ONEGAI!! WE LOVE YOUUUU Sad
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/KinonoIcchan?feature=mhee
Buri Buri

Buri Buri

PostSubject: Re: My heart is still broken... [for some time]   My heart is still broken... [for some time] Icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 10:28 am

No No No No my sayu, I want to stay here. If you leave the cutet thing I have ever seen would be gone and far from me.

I try to post in allll topics as of recently because college has been ripping apart since I only have two weeks left lol. I am very sorry if I make you feel bad wahhhhhhh soooo sorrrrrrrrry Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad

Now if you are in another project and no one likes you then I can understand how you feel and I would graduate but first give it one more chance. Break out a banging topic and see if you get attention if not then you allllllllllllllways have this Awesome Project and Ekishou lol cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/SNOOKIBUNNII17
Hashimoto Aimi
Admin
Hashimoto Aimi

PostSubject: Re: My heart is still broken... [for some time]   My heart is still broken... [for some time] Icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 1:45 pm

If it is actually hurting your feelings Sayumi I think it would be better for you to leave that project. Online things do not need to put a strain on your personal life. If they aren't appreciating you, why try for them?

I hope you aren't talking about us though, because I love talking to sayumi I love you and I really love having you here and singing with us.
Back to top Go down
https://daiichi.forumotion.com
Ji hyun

Ji hyun

PostSubject: Re: My heart is still broken... [for some time]   My heart is still broken... [for some time] Icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 5:21 pm

I think that getting along with the other members is really important and if none of them talk to you or seem to acknowledge your posts then you should graduate.

I know how you feel with this, it's happened to me, except the leader switched forums and then never told me, they didn't send me any messages or post on the older forum and then I saw they were releasing singles and stuff without me and I was listed under graduates, I rejoined the project but then the leader never released the song I was supposed to be in that I did my lines for so I ended up graduating. ^w^

If they have said that they need you and your voice, then it's like they are just using you, so it's best to graduate -nods-
Back to top Go down
Yamamoto Aiko

Yamamoto Aiko

PostSubject: Re: My heart is still broken... [for some time]   My heart is still broken... [for some time] Icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 5:45 pm

Don't graduate Sayumi!!! WE LOVE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Sayumi

Sayumi

Location : Cavite, Philippines ♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥ NOTE: I'm actually a 13-year old Grade 9 student!! ~^^~

PostSubject: Re: My heart is still broken... [for some time]   My heart is still broken... [for some time] Icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2012 5:20 am

It's so nice that you care about me minna... Rolling Eyes

@Kiri, Icchan, Buri, Captain, Aiko
Spoiler:

@Buri
Spoiler:

@Captain
Spoiler:

@Meroko
Spoiler:

My problem is...
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Hashimoto Aimi
Admin
Hashimoto Aimi

PostSubject: Re: My heart is still broken... [for some time]   My heart is still broken... [for some time] Icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2012 1:24 pm

Well I'm glad it's not us!

But Sayumin, you should probably leave them. If it affecting you to the point where your grades are suffering you need to think of what's more important.

If your grades are slipping it is time to tell the leader that you would like to graduate asap. In the future, grades will help you more than an online singing group that doesn't appreciate you!

Arrow sorry if that sounds harsh/blunt! I am very maternal and I hate when people are mean to others! Plus, isn't it my job to also make sure you girls are doing well? Embarassed We can't have people being jerks!
Back to top Go down
https://daiichi.forumotion.com
Sayumi

Sayumi

PostSubject: Re: My heart is still broken... [for some time]   My heart is still broken... [for some time] Icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2012 11:22 pm

Razz *sigh* Okay... okay... I'll graduate from F!P Twisted Evil lol! xDD Captain is giving too mature comments xDD

Sorry! Xd I've always had to be the mature one of my family, so it is a force of habit! Embarassed

but like Kiri said~ Don't do it just because it is suggested to you~ do what you think will be best! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Icchan

Icchan

PostSubject: Re: My heart is still broken... [for some time]   My heart is still broken... [for some time] Icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2012 11:50 pm

It's all up to you, Sayumi. Don't graduate because we told you to, but if you feel that this is the best for you and for everyone , then do it. confused
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/KinonoIcchan?feature=mhee
kiri

kiri

PostSubject: Re: My heart is still broken... [for some time]   My heart is still broken... [for some time] Icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2012 11:55 pm

Sayumi wrote:
Razz *sigh* Okay... okay... I'll graduate from F!P Twisted Evil lol! xDD Captain is giving too mature comments xDD
i graduated from a lot of projects because they kinda affected my grades
just like what captain said.. in the future, your grade is more important
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My heart is still broken... [for some time]   My heart is still broken... [for some time] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My heart is still broken... [for some time]
Page 1 of 1