The #1 Project!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The #1 Project!

An online Dubbing group

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

::Chat:: Sorry, I've been unresponsive lately. I'm a Doramaholic!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Hashimoto Aimi
Admin
Hashimoto Aimi

::Chat:: Sorry, I've been unresponsive lately. I'm a Doramaholic!  Empty
PostSubject: ::Chat:: Sorry, I've been unresponsive lately. I'm a Doramaholic!    ::Chat:: Sorry, I've been unresponsive lately. I'm a Doramaholic!  Icon_minitimeThu May 17, 2012 12:07 am

I've watched 2 dramas in their entirety this past week! I will make up for everything that I have missed now!

Please feel free to complain to me XD

I need to catch up on some mixing!

Back to top Go down
https://daiichi.forumotion.com
kiri

kiri

PostSubject: Re: ::Chat:: Sorry, I've been unresponsive lately. I'm a Doramaholic!    ::Chat:: Sorry, I've been unresponsive lately. I'm a Doramaholic!  Icon_minitimeThu May 17, 2012 1:13 am

i was watching drama too! so mang good ones out there, both korean and chinese
Back to top Go down
Icchan

Icchan

PostSubject: Re: ::Chat:: Sorry, I've been unresponsive lately. I'm a Doramaholic!    ::Chat:: Sorry, I've been unresponsive lately. I'm a Doramaholic!  Icon_minitimeThu May 17, 2012 7:49 am

I was on a Love Rain and Boys Over Flowers marathon for 3 days straight that I've been sleeping at like, 1AM...

I gotta get more sleep man xD
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/KinonoIcchan?feature=mhee
kiri

kiri

PostSubject: Re: ::Chat:: Sorry, I've been unresponsive lately. I'm a Doramaholic!    ::Chat:: Sorry, I've been unresponsive lately. I'm a Doramaholic!  Icon_minitimeThu May 17, 2012 8:04 am

KinonoIcchan wrote:
I was on a Love Rain and Boys Over Flowers marathon for 3 days straight that I've been sleeping at like, 1AM...

I gotta get more sleep man xD
same here...i'm following love rain, fashion king and rooftop prince.
luckily, the chinese subtitile came out really fast...i'm able to watch it right after school
Back to top Go down
Hashimoto Aimi
Admin
Hashimoto Aimi

PostSubject: Re: ::Chat:: Sorry, I've been unresponsive lately. I'm a Doramaholic!    ::Chat:: Sorry, I've been unresponsive lately. I'm a Doramaholic!  Icon_minitimeThu May 17, 2012 1:44 pm

This week, I watched/done the following:

- Extravagant Challenge! (With SUJU members, am I the only one that thinks their mouths didnt match up with what they were saying???) (I love Ivy Chen~ So Adorable! )
- KPOP Extreme Survival, I was very very very very extremely disappointed in the ending.
- Caught up with Love Rain. use to hate Yoona, thought she was a bad actor, now i like her and have gotten more into SNSD because of it. (Am I the only one that wants Hana with Sunho? and not Joon? )
- I watched a BIGBANG concert, I love the song Fantastic Baby
- Watched 15 episodes of How I Met Your Mother at my friends house.
- Read a book: Running with Scissors (Not for the youngsters)
- Watched at least 6 Episodes of Law & Order: SVU (Best show ever!!!!!!)
-Watched 5 episodes of Steve Wilkos
- Made crepes that were too doughy.
- Attempted to make Omurice and failed miserably!
- Applied for College classes only to find I need to walk the 4 miles to school to make an appointment so a college counselor can tell me the results of my placement test and what classes I could take. even though I walked down to the college last week to take the placement test and all the information is already listed. Turns out, even though I applied online, payed the $30 to take the placement class, and $15 to get my student ID, I am not a college student yet.
- And I gave my kitties a bath. now they both hate me

I really need to get back to school!!!!! Starting at the end of June for summer sessions~

as of current, I have WAY too much time on my hands, and I am not putting it to good use AT ALL!

go to bed between 3-5 AM and wake up between 7-9!
Back to top Go down
Icchan

Icchan

PostSubject: Re: ::Chat:: Sorry, I've been unresponsive lately. I'm a Doramaholic!    ::Chat:: Sorry, I've been unresponsive lately. I'm a Doramaholic!  Icon_minitimeThu May 17, 2012 4:09 pm

I know ... I'm only 8th grade and I'm such a huge procrastinator, I'm not doing good at all ..

Spoiler:

Sad I need to stop procrastinating .. and I'm not even in High school (yet)
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/KinonoIcchan?feature=mhee
kiri

kiri

PostSubject: Re: ::Chat:: Sorry, I've been unresponsive lately. I'm a Doramaholic!    ::Chat:: Sorry, I've been unresponsive lately. I'm a Doramaholic!  Icon_minitimeThu May 17, 2012 4:31 pm

KinonoIcchan wrote:
I know ... I'm only 8th grade and I'm such a huge procrastinator, I'm not doing good at all ..

Spoiler:

Sad I need to stop procrastinating .. and I'm not even in High school (yet)
it's OK icchan...bad things happen along with the good ones....this is life.
Back to top Go down
Hashimoto Aimi
Admin
Hashimoto Aimi

PostSubject: Re: ::Chat:: Sorry, I've been unresponsive lately. I'm a Doramaholic!    ::Chat:: Sorry, I've been unresponsive lately. I'm a Doramaholic!  Icon_minitimeThu May 17, 2012 7:47 pm

I know I straight A student until my dad got mad and yelled at my because I didn't get an A+ on a history exam, I got an A. Then at my school parents had to sign a slip approving honors classes or advanced placement classes. I was recommended to talk both honor English and History. When I asked my dad to sign the slips, he told me I can't take the classes because I too stupid for them. Yes, that wording.

In HS I completely gave up and just did the bare minimum so I would pass each grade. I knew
I wasn't going to university, just some junior college zinc we wouldn't be able to aFford a 4 year and I don't want to be in debt until I'm 40 something, so I wouldn't get laon.

I'm not sure how things are up in Canada schooling but in California, exams don't really matter as much Homework. In my classes , homework was worth 60% of your grade at least. Class participation was maybe.... 15% and the rest was exam.

So if you do your hw you'll be fine! Hipefully
You won't get swamped!

At my school the teachers were told "give st least 2 hours of hw a night and at least 4 for weekends."

Having 6 classes and each going you hw. Around 12 hours of homework on weeknight And double for weekends.

Overload!!!

My senior year was the most relaxed though, I only had 2 academic classes and go out of school everyday at noon.

The classes I did have, rarely gave homework. I had it EASy that year! Wewt!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ::Chat:: Sorry, I've been unresponsive lately. I'm a Doramaholic!    ::Chat:: Sorry, I've been unresponsive lately. I'm a Doramaholic!  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

::Chat:: Sorry, I've been unresponsive lately. I'm a Doramaholic!
Page 1 of 1