The #1 Project!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The #1 Project!

An online Dubbing group

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Dhewie Graduation Announcement

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Hashimoto Aimi
Admin
Hashimoto Aimi

Dhewie Graduation Announcement Empty
PostSubject: Dhewie Graduation Announcement   Dhewie Graduation Announcement Icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2012 3:19 pm

I regret to inform everyone that today, I have received notification of Dhewie's Graduation. The message was sent through youtube today and was as follows:

Dhewie From Youtube wrote:

Thank you for all this time, but as for now, I would like to graduate from this project.
There are several reasons and most of them are because of my private life.
I'm soon going to be a 3rd grader High School student and I'll be taking national exams. I have to prepare everything so I can get good scores to enter a good university
I don't have spare time to record lines because I attend quite a lot courses and cram school.
I just realized that I joined a lot of projects, and now I think I can't keep my promise to turn in my lines because of school.
I hope you can understand.
Again, thank you so much for picking me as a member back then, and thank you so much for taking care of me Smile

Although it is sad to see a member leave us, I am glad that she has her priorities and Dhewie is making a wonderful decision! I support her completely and I hope all of us can wish her luck in the future!

That being said, her last single with us will be Single 4 from Zettai♀Cuties, so please be on the look out when it is released!
Back to top Go down
https://daiichi.forumotion.com
kiri

kiri

PostSubject: Re: Dhewie Graduation Announcement   Dhewie Graduation Announcement Icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2012 5:11 pm

i feel so sad, she has such a nice voice. i give my best wishes to her.

i'm into my last year of high school in september, i'll try my best to handle singing and shcool work the same time
Back to top Go down
Icchan

Icchan

PostSubject: Re: Dhewie Graduation Announcement   Dhewie Graduation Announcement Icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2012 7:55 pm

Ehhhh~! ... I didn't think this would happen ...

... Erm ... pale ...

I'm gonna miss Dhewie .. she had the sweetest voice EVER. She was like Yuuka!~~ I love you

I too joined way too many projects... I got waaaay too excited, lawl. Plus I'm going into High school this september, and I have summer school, so I'm going to have to quit most of my projects soon (before graduation, hopefully).

But anyway, enough about me, I'm gonna miss you Dhewie! Hope to see you dubbing soon after everything is done, and that you make it into a good university! Also, good luck on the national exams! You can do it!! xD
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/KinonoIcchan?feature=mhee
Yamamoto Aiko

Yamamoto Aiko

PostSubject: Re: Dhewie Graduation Announcement   Dhewie Graduation Announcement Icon_minitimeWed Jun 13, 2012 4:50 am

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Too many graduations >.<

Dhewie, we will miss you... (I hope she's not leaving ShuffleUpPro too)
Back to top Go down
dhewie

dhewie

PostSubject: Re: Dhewie Graduation Announcement   Dhewie Graduation Announcement Icon_minitimeWed Jun 13, 2012 6:39 am

thank you so much everyone!!!! I'll miss all of you too Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad
@Aiko sadly I am. I will graduate from ShuffleUpPro too Crying or Very sad
same goes with other projects such as IgniteTheNIghtSky, EgaoKyandi, SukaiChiimu, AmaiOkashiProject, RitsuProject, and KiraKiraDub >.<

I hope the best for DaiichiPro!! I love you all I love you
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dhewie Graduation Announcement   Dhewie Graduation Announcement Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dhewie Graduation Announcement
Page 1 of 1