The #1 Project!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The #1 Project!

An online Dubbing group

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

::chat:: school has started!

Go down 
+6
Sakura
Meimi Ayame
Buri Buri
Ji hyun
Icchan
Hashimoto Aimi
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Hashimoto Aimi
Admin
Hashimoto Aimi

::chat:: school has started!  Empty
PostSubject: ::chat:: school has started!    ::chat:: school has started!  Icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2012 10:45 am

Hey girls!

Today is my first day of college Smile

I am sitting at the bus station really early right now lol
I am here so early because I wanted to go to the bookstore and get an adorible kitty planner, but the book store is closed!

Anyway, I took off a year of school so I am a little scared!

And you know, everything always goes wrong for me! I have like really bad vision and I only have one set of contacts. Well this morning when I woke up to put them in, one was missing!

So I only have good vision in one a eye and the other is still horrid!

I've only been on campus once so I am almost definitely sure that I'll get lost!

But I hope all of you that have started school or will start soon have a great time!
Back to top Go down
https://daiichi.forumotion.com
Icchan

Icchan

PostSubject: Re: ::chat:: school has started!    ::chat:: school has started!  Icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2012 1:22 pm

My school starts on the 4th of September (Like Kiri) but it's my first day of high school so I'm a bit worried.

But luckily I went to Summer School so I made a few friends (few are better than lots because you stick together like glue xD) and I'm taking this navigation thing around my school on the 30th. :c Unfortunately only one my friends have a locker near me... everyone else is so far ...

GOOD LUCK CAPTAIIIINN! XD That's weird LOL! Seeing through one eye and not the other xDD YOU CAN DO ITTTT!! HWAITING!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/KinonoIcchan?feature=mhee
Ji hyun

Ji hyun

PostSubject: Re: ::chat:: school has started!    ::chat:: school has started!  Icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2012 2:02 pm

School started for me in July OAO GOOD LUCK AIMI~~ <3 I hope it goes well for you today~
Back to top Go down
Buri Buri

Buri Buri

PostSubject: Re: ::chat:: school has started!    ::chat:: school has started!  Icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2012 2:22 pm

Like a Star @ heaven Very Happy Very Happy cheers cheers cheers Very Happy Very Happy Good Luck Captaiiin!!

i started school today my Sophomore year of college. Last year was difficult but i know you will make it look easy lol!

Daisuki desu captain good luck!!

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Captainnn Suporterr⭐ Like a Star @ heaven
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/SNOOKIBUNNII17
Meimi Ayame

Meimi Ayame

PostSubject: Re: ::chat:: school has started!    ::chat:: school has started!  Icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2012 12:19 am

School doesn't start for me until the 5th of September, but it's just orientation so no official classes until the 6th. Very Happy

But still, it's my first year of highschool, and I'm separated from my friends so I guess I'll be making new ones this year.

Good luck, captain! :3
Back to top Go down
Sakura

Sakura

PostSubject: Re: ::chat:: school has started!    ::chat:: school has started!  Icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2012 11:40 am

Good luck Captain and you all!!!!! ^-^
You'll do great, just be yourselves and no one can hate you since you all are so wonderful!~

I hold mah thumbs for you guys! >w<
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/JinniSan
Icchan

Icchan

PostSubject: Re: ::chat:: school has started!    ::chat:: school has started!  Icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2012 4:25 pm

Meimi Ayame wrote:
School doesn't start for me until the 5th of September, but it's just orientation so no official classes until the 6th. Very Happy

But still, it's my first year of highschool, and I'm separated from my friends so I guess I'll be making new ones this year.

Good luck, captain! :3

It's your first year of high school? x) ME TOOOO~ And same, all my friends went to different high schools (but like, 90% of them went to a all-girl's school that was closest to our Elementary School) so I'm the same.

;w;
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/KinonoIcchan?feature=mhee
Meimi Ayame

Meimi Ayame

PostSubject: Re: ::chat:: school has started!    ::chat:: school has started!  Icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2012 8:59 am

Icchan wrote:

It's your first year of high school? x) ME TOOOO~ And same, all my friends went to different high schools (but like, 90% of them went to a all-girl's school that was closest to our Elementary School) so I'm the same.

;w;

Haha, yep! I was going to go to the same school as them, but I changed my mind because I didn't want to have to take a bus there and back everyday. Razz And besides, the school I'm going to is much closer to where I live.

My friends were so surprised that I was going somewhere else when I told them last minute. It made me kind of sad. ;w;
Back to top Go down
Yamamoto Aiko

Yamamoto Aiko

PostSubject: Re: ::chat:: school has started!    ::chat:: school has started!  Icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2012 4:56 pm

Me doing online school and everything, I STARTED IN JUNE!!! >.<
Back to top Go down
Sugi

Sugi

PostSubject: Re: ::chat:: school has started!    ::chat:: school has started!  Icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2012 7:24 pm

Although I've been in High School for 3 years now, I'm also going to start school afresh come September (I transferred to a new school over the summer, so I'm starting again)

I hope I don't get lost XD
Leader-san, fighting~!
Back to top Go down
https://twitter.com/#!/SereneLin
kiri

kiri

PostSubject: Re: ::chat:: school has started!    ::chat:: school has started!  Icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2012 10:17 pm

Sugi wrote:
Although I've been in High School for 3 years now, I'm also going to start school afresh come September (I transferred to a new school over the summer, so I'm starting again)

I hope I don't get lost XD
Leader-san, fighting~!
tmr will be the last day we spend our time together at Bethune..gonna miss you so badly>< plz take me to don mills
Back to top Go down
Sugi

Sugi

PostSubject: Re: ::chat:: school has started!    ::chat:: school has started!  Icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2012 7:38 am

Kiri, you should come with me XD We can get lost together~!
Back to top Go down
https://twitter.com/#!/SereneLin
Sayumi

Sayumi

Location : Cavite, Philippines ♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥ NOTE: I'm actually a 13-year old Grade 9 student!! ~^^~

PostSubject: Re: ::chat:: school has started!    ::chat:: school has started!  Icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2012 10:03 am

Yamamoto Aiko wrote:
Me doing online school and everything, I STARTED IN JUNE!!! >.<

Hahaha~ You're not alone!! xDD lol!

I'm on my second year? xDD
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/NatsuyakiYurina22
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ::chat:: school has started!    ::chat:: school has started!  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

::chat:: school has started!
Page 1 of 1