The #1 Project!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The #1 Project!

An online Dubbing group

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

::BREAKING NEWS:: YAGUCHI MARI CHEATED ON HER HUSBAND!!!!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Yamamoto Aiko

Yamamoto Aiko

::BREAKING NEWS:: YAGUCHI MARI CHEATED ON HER HUSBAND!!!! Empty
PostSubject: ::BREAKING NEWS:: YAGUCHI MARI CHEATED ON HER HUSBAND!!!!   ::BREAKING NEWS:: YAGUCHI MARI CHEATED ON HER HUSBAND!!!! Icon_minitimeThu May 23, 2013 3:41 am

You read the title correctly.

Credit: Hello! Project Wikia
Spoiler:

Credit: aramatheydidnt
Spoiler:

This is Umeda Kenzo ↓
::BREAKING NEWS:: YAGUCHI MARI CHEATED ON HER HUSBAND!!!! Umedakenzou-0520

He's.... I don't know how to say this nicely.... umm... HE'S UGLY AS F***!!! That's was the nicest way I could have said it.

My words when I heard this "Poor Masayan. Yaguttsuan, what has gotten into you??!!"

Here's Nakamura Masaya & Yaguchi Mari ↓
::BREAKING NEWS:: YAGUCHI MARI CHEATED ON HER HUSBAND!!!! Nakamura_masaya_yaguchi_mari

Oooh Mori Senpai is soooooo dreamy... If you watched the live version of Ouran High School Host Club, you would understand what I meant by that.
Back to top Go down
Icchan

Icchan

PostSubject: Re: ::BREAKING NEWS:: YAGUCHI MARI CHEATED ON HER HUSBAND!!!!   ::BREAKING NEWS:: YAGUCHI MARI CHEATED ON HER HUSBAND!!!! Icon_minitimeThu May 23, 2013 9:43 pm

I'm just going to take my guess and say that maybe Yagu wanted to have some fun because of the fighting and this happened? Dx (idk how to phrase it but you all get me, right?)

Either way, I don't think calling someone ugly is nice ; 3 ; ... But um, I'd say Yagu's husband (I forgot his name, ahah;Wink is better-looking. c'x

I'm just glad that you know, Yagu spoke out the truth and didn't keep it under the rug and let it escalate furthur. I hope she doesn't pull anything like this again (I don't want this to be another Aibon thing , y'know :c Since I love Aibon.) It was really irresponsible. / :

Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/KinonoIcchan?feature=mhee
Yamamoto Aiko

Yamamoto Aiko

PostSubject: Re: ::BREAKING NEWS:: YAGUCHI MARI CHEATED ON HER HUSBAND!!!!   ::BREAKING NEWS:: YAGUCHI MARI CHEATED ON HER HUSBAND!!!! Icon_minitimeFri May 24, 2013 9:21 am

Icchan wrote:
I'm just going to take my guess and say that maybe Yagu wanted to have some fun because of the fighting and this happened? Dx (idk how to phrase it but you all get me, right?)

Either way, I don't think calling someone ugly is nice ; 3 ; ... But um, I'd say Yagu's husband (I forgot his name, ahah;Wink is better-looking. c'x

I'm just glad that you know, Yagu spoke out the truth and didn't keep it under the rug and let it escalate furthur. I hope she doesn't pull anything like this again (I don't want this to be another Aibon thing , y'know :c Since I love Aibon.) It was really irresponsible. / :

I was kinda pissed off at the moment. That's why I snapped.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ::BREAKING NEWS:: YAGUCHI MARI CHEATED ON HER HUSBAND!!!!   ::BREAKING NEWS:: YAGUCHI MARI CHEATED ON HER HUSBAND!!!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

::BREAKING NEWS:: YAGUCHI MARI CHEATED ON HER HUSBAND!!!!
Page 1 of 1