The #1 Project!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The #1 Project!

An online Dubbing group

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

::Share:: Tragic news

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Yamamoto Aiko

Yamamoto Aiko

::Share:: Tragic news Empty
PostSubject: ::Share:: Tragic news   ::Share:: Tragic news Icon_minitimeMon Jan 13, 2014 6:03 pm

Last month, my mother's boss, Loretta Fuddy was in an airplane crash which killed her. She was on a plane returning home to Honolulu coming from the island of Molokai. There were a total of 9 people on the plane. 8 passengers an 1 pilot. Loretta Fuddy was a remarkable woman who will be missed by everyone. My mother sat right across from Ms. Fuddy.

About 2 years ago, Loretta Fuddy approved the release of President Obama's birth certificate. Now people are saying that maybe Obama organized for her to be killed. Some other people say that Donald Trump ordered for people to kill her. It sickens me that people would ridicule someone's death. Loretta Fuddy was a remarkable person who did many great things. She will be missed by all.
Back to top Go down

::Share:: Tragic news
Page 1 of 1